Reviews for Fangpyre Husband, Hypnobrai Wife
Dya chapter 1 . 10/9/2015
I love you cole
Guest chapter 4 . 2/28/2015
speaking of the other penguins what happened to them
PythorAndPam chapter 5 . 12/28/2014
Skalesmarries chapter 11 . 4/17/2014
Skales felt alone but then saw a pink hypnobrai skales slithered up to her and said my name is skalesss so your king scales yes would you like to go for a slither with me um ok she replied the two whent of they stopped for something to eat your brother of alura faggdams wife yesss oh I have to go see you tomorrow the next day skales was sitting on a cold rock he felt a warm hand stroke his hood a few days later they got married and had a son skales jr a rattler.
Guest chapter 8 . 5/31/2013
if those ninja mess with the wedding im gonna pound em!
Guest chapter 2 . 5/31/2013
pythor: hey guys Im back.
generals: ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!
pythor: what?
ilovedracoDH chapter 9 . 2/28/2013
you know how to keeo Juliens character well done I was so happy with the wedding :,)
ilovedracoDH chapter 5 . 2/28/2013
bwahhaa nice work I love it poor Julian too XD
Whoop WHOOP!
Guest chapter 11 . 12/18/2012
One other thing where did you get the idea of naming Zane's father/creator Nikolai
Guest chapter 11 . 12/18/2012
I really liked this chapter and congradulations on finishing it also I hope you get started on your future ninjago fanfics soon because your stories are interesting and enjoyable to read but don't give up also thank you for writing another chapter on your dragonheart all afluttershy series and write more on that fanfic as well thank you.
Grimmalkerie chapter 11 . 12/17/2012!
Guest chapter 10 . 12/13/2012
I wonder if they leave Kai will tell Pam that he overheard the story and promises not to tell the others and also begs her to forgive him and she will forgive him also maybe she'll tell the other ninja her story that she told Pythor and the ninja will do everything they can to comfort her and even Malcho will help her feel better. Then Skales might ask what happened between her and her father but Pythor doesn't want to talk about so Skales goes to Pamela and she will tell him what happened.
Guest chapter 10 . 12/13/2012
is it at the light house? if so, i cant wait to see LEMUR juliens angryness. hell probaby be all like: no way, jose!u are de impersonating of me! i am de one and only KING JULIEN! *cue rubber chicken?!*
Guest chapter 10 . 12/13/2012
Can you please finish 'Dragonheart All A-Fluttershy' I really want to know what will happen next. And finish the rest of that so you can get it out of your head. PLEASE!
54 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »