Reviews for Some Sin For Nothing
Kaleidoscope Sky chapter 3 . 9/20/2013
Did you just sneak Aziraphale into this? I think I love you... XD
Jade Chase chapter 6 . 2/12/2013
Can I just tell you how happy I am to have found this series? Well written, thought provoking, poignant and heartbreaking, with a Destiel love story as well. Amazing, thank you for writing.
Hannah chapter 11 . 1/29/2013
I just want you guys to know how much I adore this Verse. Amazing, especially for a first fic, mrstserc! I feel like you got the characterizations right and Dean's internal struggle over his sexuality (which a LOT of fics gloss over completely which drives me insane) was so believable and well done. Also, I LOVE the use of the Grigori (I'm a history/mythology nerd, haha) as the Big Bad, but that they wound up being more of a metaphor or a symbol for Cas and Dean which paralleled their internal struggles. I feel like I had one constructive comment, but I can't remember it now so it obviously wasn't a big thing. Ugh, just fantastic. Of course I'm going on to read more of this Verse but I just had to review.
Riddlehum chapter 1 . 12/29/2012
Aha! Finally made it through... Sigh. This was just lovely, really. I thoroughly enjoyed it - you guys' writing style, characterisation, the attention to small plot details, that insertion of the Book of Enoch... Overall, a fantastic, thorough job. Well done! This is quite the universe you've constructed, here. (Although I had a heart palpation when Bobby first showed, that caught me by surprise, I'd forgotten that without Dick and the Levis he'd still be alive!)

Fabulous work, you two!

-Hum
Riddlehum chapter 2 . 12/28/2012
THIS IS NOT SOMETHING THAT I SHOULD HAVE STARTED AT THREE IN THE MORNING. Not sure how that happened, anyway... what the hell am I even doing up... When did it become later than one... THE TIME, IT HAS SLIPPED AWAY FROM ME LIKE SAND THROUGH MY FINGERSSSS...

Yeah.

So, this is fab, just marvelous, and I am GOING TO READ THE REST OF IT at a time that is not 3am. And I will review. Again. With more coherency and relevance. Because this is awesome. And beautiful. And addictive. I am in love with your writing. And I am going to bed now.

I bid thee ADIEU UNTIL... TOMORROW?

-Hum
Aliniah chapter 11 . 12/27/2012
Yay! This was great! I loved the action, the angst, the fluff, and the whump...gotta love the man pain lol.
ship.me chapter 11 . 11/23/2012
Very sweet little afterwards. :) I like how they spend time talking without saying a word, very cute
ship.me chapter 10 . 11/23/2012
Yay Mrstserc! Great first fic. I can't wait to read more from you guys! Very excited to see what you come up with next ;)
spnbluecats chapter 11 . 11/22/2012
A splendid work completely. I hope you give us more episodes soon. My most heartfelt congratulations.
Ventorum chapter 11 . 11/22/2012
I can't believe I only managed to find this story just before it ended. I love that Cas & Dean's "talking" was shared silence. :)
Awkward Pen chapter 10 . 11/21/2012
Really loved your story. You stayed true to the voice of the three main characters and your descriptions of the settings and the medical details and stuff really fleshed out the story. Read all ten chapters in one sitting.
mscottsayshi chapter 9 . 11/21/2012
perennial child,

Ever been in a room where a full on brawl is happening? People tend to just stand there... Not everybody likes to get involved. Plus how many fights have you watched on YouTube? How many people were jumping in to stop those? I know this is just fiction but I have witnessed a few fights and really haven't seen too many folks stepping up to stop them unless they are paid to do so... Just saying.
PerennialChild chapter 8 . 11/21/2012
Hey, if lighting the guano was such a good idea, then why didn't Cas or Sam do it earlier? They could have spared themselves a lot of injuries, if they killed/injured them before making contact. Or were they afraid that some would be able to escape and relocate, making it difficult to find them again?

And why did the two other PISA employees just watch and tape the attack, appealing to the police rather than trying to help fend Rivera off? If Mackey tried to find a weapon, then that would be three people besides Dean against one pissed fake Hunter. If he was beating Dean, he could have been sufficiently distracted to whap him on the head with a vase, or one of the employees could have swung a camera stand at him.
mscottsayshi chapter 10 . 11/21/2012
Loved it! Can hardly wait for what's next!
Guest chapter 9 . 11/21/2012
You are the first Destiel fanfiction writer i think i need to stalk. i really like the story. but was John really a homophobe? i have a hard time picturing that, but shall ignore that for the overall good story.

Cassy? is that Balthazar?