Reviews for Dark Chocolate
Miss Unaproachable chapter 1 . 1/28/2013
I love this! Its an awseome story!
AmeHime1798 chapter 1 . 1/2/2013
I love it. It is so cute
Taiyou no Yume chapter 1 . 11/21/2012
So cute and romantic. I like how you portray Rima and Nagi relationship :)
My Silent Whispers chapter 1 . 11/11/2012
"Oh, dear," Nagihiko began, holding onto Rima's waist securely so she wouldn't drown. Rima glared at him as she gulped for air. "It looks like we have fallen for each other."
My favorite part, ha. :)
I liked this because it has that romance-comedy theme in it, and I loved the teasing between Rima and Nagihiko. :3
-VyVy-Chan
Day1Directioner chapter 1 . 11/8/2012
Keep going it sounds so Interesting
BunnyQueenLivesForever chapter 1 . 11/8/2012
Truly a work of art, I hope you upload more chapters! I'd love to read to see what happens with Nagihiko and Rima. Do they get married? I hope they do. :)
Haruka Sumairu chapter 1 . 11/8/2012
EEEEEEEEPPPPPPPPPP

ARE YOU TRYING TO KILL ME HERE

I'M LIKE DYING

WHAT IS LIFE

I JUST- I CAN'T-

TOO CUTE FOR WORDS ; A ;

RIMA BEING TOTALLY ANTI-ROMANTIC AND NAGIHIKO BEING SO GENTLEMAN-Y AND A;SKDFJ;LASDKJF;ASJ

SHII LET ME LOVE YOU

bro why were you complaining how you aren't good at writing EXCUSE ME MISSY DO YOU SEE THIS BEAUTIFUL PIECE OF WORK RIGHT IN FRONT OF YOU

plus it was full of my favorite Shii-humor that I was missing so much ;u;

AND THE FLUFF I JUST I JUST

"There is a different turtledove that catches my eye." NAGIHIKO

and and the lake scene which was so reminiscent to the hole scene in the anime

MY THOUGHTS CANNOT PROCESS WORDS RIGHT NOW MY KOKORO IS GOING dokidokidokidokidoki

i feel like i keyboard smashed most of this review but whAT IS LIFE i don't want to see you doubting your writing skills anymore YOU ARE AMAZING, PRINCESS, DON'T FORGET THAT
Riri-chi chapter 1 . 11/8/2012
Shidonii.

This was absolutely ai-dorable, like I said earlier on twitter. The fact that you referenced "turtledove" from our Seungri/Eri rp makes it even cuter! I did see a few minor mistakes but that's okay, no writer is perfect. I loved how Nagihiko kept calling her either milady or turtledove. Ahahaha, and Rima's parasol as a weapon makes this fic funny too! Nagi has a whacked up sense of humor though. A Falling into a lake? CHEESY NAGI IS CHEESY. But it was really cute. And the peck on the hand just made me die all over again! Thank you so much for the present! I loved it, Shii! :3