Reviews for Gave You All
The7thAvenger chapter 1 . 4/21/2014
i love this please write more!
GlOmP3R chapter 1 . 1/31/2014
Oo, this is indeed very interesting . I'm very curious as to what's going to happen. I hope Loki gave false directions ! Please do update soon ! They better find Loki soon !
Lauvaldas chapter 1 . 1/9/2014
Wow! This was really good!
I liked this 'cus most other Loki-whump make Loki seem like a total pussy!
I loved how this one gave him both dignity and pain, which most people seem to be unable to write for reasons that vex me!
I hope there's a sequel although I won't get my hopes up! But thank you very much for this!
Whispers From A Silver Tongue chapter 1 . 1/4/2014
Ooh yes I liked it! I've seen Tyr-as the war god- in other stories, and he's never truly been written as 'nice' but now I've got the feeling I won't be able to read those without hating him now XP
All in all, nice story, and this opens up really well in my eyes for a sequel!
Dr.Horrible-Billy-Buddy chapter 1 . 11/30/2013
I love torture whump. Because i just have problems... Anyway, i love this so far! Cant wait untill the next chapter is posted, and im hoping for a little brotherly fluff between loki and thor as loki is being healed? Love that kinda stuff. Just my input :) really awesome so far!
Don'tSleep chapter 1 . 2/7/2013
I think it was very well done; his anguish was well-portrayed, neither over- nor under-exaggerated. I'm not exactly an expert in torture, but I've read a good few well-written fics and I think I know what to look for so kudos!
Have a nice temporal anomaly!
Tinnory chapter 1 . 1/6/2013
Oh! I'd like to read more. Seriously! I can't believe Loki was broken so fast! Or may be that was a trick to try to gain time and find a way to escape?
angrbodagiantess chapter 1 . 11/28/2012
Great fic so far! You've done a great job with Tyr making him that creepy sort of nonchalant torturer guy- almost cheerful...yeah, creepy ;D. Very interesting character so far. Loki is also done very well and not OOC. I can't wait to see how Thor is worked into this! You've touched on just the right amount of things to give a little taste, but without revealing too much. Nicely done, I look forward to more!
LokiLaufeyson222 chapter 1 . 11/23/2012
I love this! Will you continue!?
Andrea chapter 1 . 11/17/2012
Me ha gustado, de cierta forma. Je.

¿Va a tener alguna continuación? ¿Loki mintió o dijo la verdad?
¿Por qué Tyr parecía ser amablemente aterrador con él?

Saludos! :)