Reviews for Saving the World One Fresh Breath at a Time
Dragon34 chapter 33 . 7/3/2014
Loved it. From beginning to end, it was great. Written well and you did a good job of keeping them in character. It was nice seeing another side to Tomax too.
JinkyO chapter 33 . 5/11/2014
I may be in the minority, but I read for Tomax and Xamot. Their story line is the thing that really captured my imagination. I appreciate that you kept in all the weird, creepy bits that make these two such fascinating characters - then you went and added a couple of extra helpings of angst to the mix.

I remember starting this fic a few years ago and am so grateful that you eventually had the time and drive to finish it. Thank you very much for writing and sharing this story!
Winterhalt chapter 33 . 10/14/2013
Bravo, Bravo, Bravo!
I love how you ended this! It was SUPERB!
you have set a bar that I could never hope to top. You are quite simply one of the best on this writers I have found on this site. Thank you for one of the best stories, and I can't wait for your next one to be posted.
I would Love to see you explore Tomax a lot more, Maybe a love triangle between Him, Jaye, and Dash?
(Hint,hint..Wink,Wink)
Lol
Thank you so much, and happy writing!
Blessings,
Winterhalt
bugsymutt chapter 33 . 10/14/2013
I'm so glad you included this chapter. It was great seeing how everything worked out for Michelle, Agent Miller, Nora, and Duncan's grandson. And this entire fic was outstanding. I've loved every chapter and while I'm sad that it has ended, I'm really looking forward to your next story. :)
bugsymutt chapter 32 . 10/14/2013
I knew it! I thought the contents of the envelope would be info in Moretti, and I'm really pleased how you took the event from Chapter 1 and resolved it at the end. Well done! And of course, I love the care and concern from Flint, and his adorably shy date question. "She glanced up at Flint and knew what she had." Great line, and you can tell the feeling is mutual.
ALLIE chapter 33 . 10/14/2013
Eu não acredito que você acabou. Estou feliz e triste ao mesmo tempo; é sempre assim quando pessoas iluminadas como você conseguem escrever textos maravilhosos como esses, você consegue captar a alma desses personagens incrivelmente bem, que nos apaixonamos por eles também. Eu tenho de dizer que eu tenho uma coisa por Flint e Jaye e eu preciso de você para revivê-los. Por favor, escreva mais e logo, pois meus dias ficam mais coloridos quando você atualiza suas estórias.
engraçado Mossley falar sobre o quarto do lixo pois você e ele são dois autores dos quais eu me orgulho de seguir.
Não pare.
AA - MamaBirdCat chapter 33 . 10/13/2013
A perfect ending - you captured all the emotions..
Confusion for the things and people that would never be fully understood..
Pain for the loss of those that died.
Sorrow for the loss of one who gave up..
Joy and Peace for those that found someone to love forever..
Happiness for those that with bring forth life..

But thank you oh so much for ending with Flint and Lady Jaye together, No Dash and Allie together supporting one another through the good and bad that Life holds.

*Hagan99 - it was an honor to follow your story.. I look forward to your next venture..*
AA - MamaBirdCat chapter 32 . 10/13/2013
Yes, Yes, Yes! Jaye is back on her feet.. and back in Flint's arms..

I'm glad she found her peace and decided to let go of the demons that haunted her for so long..

Love the ending a nervous Flint asking Lady Jaye to go away with him..
AA - MamaBirdCat chapter 31 . 10/9/2013
Thank You so much - Lady Jaye is gonna be okay.. Tomax returning with the cure; not only gave him some depth but saved Flint from needing to knock some CDC heads together.. In otherwords, Flint won't be the cause of Hawk or Duke's next headache ;-)

I just love how this story has played out.. now i wonder just what is written on that expensive piece of paper..?

although I don't like him, I kinda feel sorry for Tomax when he said, "I've never known that," and walked out the door."

update soon.. I wanna see a happy healthy Lady Jaye..
allie chapter 31 . 10/9/2013
You get me fall in love with this peace of dream. Don't stop, continue please. This is really nice. And sorry that my English is too bad. I wanna to say things that I can't explain in your language
Winterhalt chapter 31 . 10/8/2013
O, Thank you, thank you, thank you!. eagerly awaiting the next update and /or conclusion!
bugsymutt chapter 31 . 10/8/2013
So I'm feeling much more optimistic after reading this chapter. Seems like Lady Jaye is on the mend. I love how you brought Tomax back and that he (and earlier, Destro) are shown to have some honor, despite their affiliations with Cobra. And I'm trying to figure out the high-quality envelope's contents.
bugsymutt chapter 30 . 10/7/2013
Poor Flint. :( I can feel how worried he is at the end. And although it was sad, I appreciated the background on Duncan and Ryan.
AA - MamaBirdCat chapter 30 . 10/7/2013
So Duncan stayed in the mine.. but gave Lady Jaye a cross to give his Nora... okay, I'm tearing up..

They are out and Lady Jaye is struggling to hold on until the plane takes off..

Eek! What an awful place to stop- that is one killer cliffhanger.. update asap I gotta see a happy Flint and Lady Jaye..
Allie chapter 30 . 10/7/2013