Reviews for Revolutionary Tactics
CescaLR chapter 10 . 1/5
Well, hey, i'm still interested in reading this - it's good. so yeah.
InuGirl1028 chapter 10 . 10/12/2015
love this story! please continue!
Kody Natalie chapter 10 . 8/6/2015
heyooo
keptinjamestiberiusperfecthair chapter 10 . 8/4/2015
I hope you're feeling better and everything is well.

I really like this story and I hope you'll continue writing it. Of course there's no rush, you have to feel better first. In the meantime I'll be patiently waiting for you to continue this story.
JJ chapter 10 . 7/6/2015
I hope you get better.
ShiiroiKitsune21 chapter 5 . 6/27/2015
Oh and I forgot to mention - Salvatore is an Italian name for males. From what I've understood of this wonderful fic, Salvatore is a woman, and I find this quite strange. You could use instead other ones, such as Arianna, Silvia, etc.
And, whenever you need some sentences in Italian, I'm free to help! ;)
Italian is my first language, much better than Google Translator, don't you think?
Just PM me if you have anything to translate, and I'll do it!
Until next time you update! ;D
ShiiroiKitsune21 chapter 10 . 6/21/2015
I've discovered this story just today and OH GOD I love it! I like Kyle and the big bro-lil sis relationship between them! And yay, Haytham made his appereance! :D
I really, really hope you recover and continue this story! ;)
Sonata Fuling chapter 10 . 6/19/2015
Hey please update soon your story is really good ! !
Guest chapter 10 . 5/14/2015
I really really love this story and i hope that you continue it soon! Im really interested in how Kyle is going to end up saving both Haytham and Connor. I myself have this weird little thing for Haytham and i felt like cryimg when connor had too kill him. But anyways it would be great if you kept updating!
Artemis's best Huntress chapter 10 . 5/6/2015
This is a great story! Could you sen me the link to the archive thing?
debatable-cerealkiller chapter 10 . 3/4/2015
Omg this is such a great story. I hope you're feeling better now, of course health always goes first but I really would like to read a new chapter. This is just amazing, really new and fresh (well as fresh as assassination can get anyway). Keep up the good work. v
Bucktoophedman chapter 8 . 1/14/2015
post some more chapters I keep rereading this thing over and over!
Ali Nowac chapter 10 . 12/30/2014
Hey!

I haven't been leaving reviews on the other chapters (I just found this today) because I wanted to wait until the last uploaded chapter to tell you how much I liked the story.

I definitely think you should keep it up. There is definitely no rush on an update. Hope you're feeling better from when this was posted. :)
Mark-Kris Robin chapter 10 . 10/17/2014
Aw... I'm sorry to hear that.
But I am here and will be eagerly waiting, so just take your time and don't sweat about it!
killer4853 chapter 1 . 9/24/2014