Reviews for Revolutionary Tactics
debatable-cerealkiller chapter 10 . 3/4
Omg this is such a great story. I hope you're feeling better now, of course health always goes first but I really would like to read a new chapter. This is just amazing, really new and fresh (well as fresh as assassination can get anyway). Keep up the good work. v
Bucktoophedman chapter 8 . 1/14
post some more chapters I keep rereading this thing over and over!
Ali Nowac chapter 10 . 12/30/2014
Hey!

I haven't been leaving reviews on the other chapters (I just found this today) because I wanted to wait until the last uploaded chapter to tell you how much I liked the story.

I definitely think you should keep it up. There is definitely no rush on an update. Hope you're feeling better from when this was posted. :)
Mark-Kris Robin chapter 10 . 10/17/2014
Aw... I'm sorry to hear that.
But I am here and will be eagerly waiting, so just take your time and don't sweat about it!
killer4853 chapter 1 . 9/24/2014
kakeys chapter 10 . 9/13/2014
Please update! I love this story.
But if u have medical issues, I totally understand. Take your time. :)
duckie chapter 10 . 9/9/2014
I won't give up! I'm looking forward to an update and I hope you're feeling substantially better. My creepy obsession with Haytham led me here and I ended up staying for your well written original character and great storytelling. Keep recovering and I hope to hear from you soon!
ScrewballBRaine chapter 5 . 8/22/2014
I'm kinda looking forward to her giving Putnam Isaacs stuff and telling him Isaac wins. :D

Still enjoying :)
ScrewballBRaine chapter 4 . 8/22/2014
I actually really like Haytham :/. Connor just pissed me off for the whole game. He was all about Protecting innocents, but all his plans revolved around revenge against Charles for something he didn't even originally do.

I'm reading this through all together and it doesn't come across as out of character or any worse than the last chapters. Im really enjoying the story. Normally I read right to the end before I make comments, but I read that note and just wanted to reassure you. I find Kyle to be a little hard to empathize with occasionally, some of her reactions seem a little unbelievable, but I've never been tortured so maybe that's just me. I also didn't really understand why Connor was more peeved about the brand than anything else done to her or was that supposed to be an icing on the cake kind of concept? I do hope she gets her revenge on Charles Lee though, she (to me at least) has more claim to that than Connor and Ive stated why.

Really enjoying this, probably the longest review I've ever written too :)
chargedwithpossession chapter 10 . 8/13/2014
ive literally never loved a story so much! please continue omg
Inu-Hanyou2016 chapter 10 . 8/2/2014
I absolutely love this story so far! I especially love the part where Kyle talks to the wolves.
Jade Celandine chapter 10 . 8/2/2014
I think that you've gone too far in doing this to back out now. Hi, I'm just a newbie to this story, but just so you know I LOVE it! Keep going!
Dugongolah chapter 10 . 8/2/2014
Hey I'm really sorry to hear what happened :( I think that you shouldn't worry for the fanfiction, just take all the time you need dear! :3 Health always comes first :)
QQuina chapter 10 . 7/31/2014
I'm so sorry to hear they got worse but I'm so glad that you are getting better now. Don't worry, take all the time you need; health comes first ;)
The Solar Surfer chapter 9 . 7/24/2014
I think I read this entire story in one go lol. I enjoyed Kyle, even though she's a self-insert OC, although she certainly doesn't feel that way with all the characterization she's gone through. I kind of want to know if she's from our world, or if she lives in a world where Abstergo Industries makes the games she played. She doesn't talk much about them, although it was obvious from the time traveling assassin that they exist. I also want to know more about her family, and her dad died. I really want to read the rest, hope you update soon!