Reviews for The Twelve Years That Followed
LostMyPen chapter 18 . 11/12/2014
Just ran across this story. It's really great, read it all in one sitting.

I really like your portrayal of 30 year old Draco in this AU world you've built. One bit of description that stuck with me was Blaise (I forget which chapter), when he was thinking about how odd it was that Draco had disappeared for two days, because it was so strange for him to be out of sight from his mum and family and away from safety. I like that bit. It showed a lot about who both Draco and Blaise are, character-wise.

Though I'm not usually one for romance fics, you're take on Astoria/Draco is intriguing enough to me that I'm tolerating it. ;P

Very excited to see what will happen in this next chapter. A "reunion" with Harry Potter, Ron and Hermione? Or at least one of them? Don't know if that's what you have planned, but it's what I hope for, lol.

I'm also thinking about what the heck that darn box is that Draco hid for Blaise. Very interesting.

Lovely story. Adding to my "alert" list. Definitely looking forward to updates!
TheBeautifulDreamer18 chapter 18 . 9/2/2014
An absolutely amazing story! I love it! I'm really glad you made Draco the main character; he's my favourite! Please update soon
Yusuke Urameshi - Mazoku chapter 18 . 4/9/2014
Interesting story. Hope there's more soon!
Aya Diefair chapter 18 . 3/29/2014
Welcome back! And what a great chapter. My favorite part was Bellatrix reacting to Draco's engagement; typical Bellatrix response that was! Insane woman. I could also feel the tension within Shell Cottage too. A lot of emotion was stirred and judgement being passed, intense situation to be in.

The Dementors attacking Draco was strange, but I always liked to think Draco would be capable casting a Patronus to some extent despite his vile past in canon. Though, I would want to refrain from using it too if it was a ferret... but they are so cute! And I love the ring! And it's past. 3
josephinebaking chapter 18 . 3/27/2014
I love this story! The pacing is incredible- straight from a full on duel with Bellatrix to something beautiful like the description of Narcissa's rooms and Draco's memories of her getting ready. It was so evocative. And I can't wait for the next chapter! Draco was always a little shadowy in the books and I feel like I've never understood him more than in this story.
MySarcasticGreenCrayon chapter 17 . 2/4/2014
Extremely interesting story concept. I cannot wait to see where it goes.
Guest chapter 17 . 2/3/2014
This an amazing undertaking. I hope you update soon.
HappyHappy Sunny Chan chapter 1 . 1/22/2014
This is a very smart way to start a fic. I'm really impressed , it was so interesting to read. I can't wait to read the rest!
raka chapter 17 . 1/11/2014
nice story... The first I read where Harry Potter is not the main character.
By the way, I might have missed it in some of your Author Notes in the previous chapters, but is Harry Potter going to make an appearance at all, or is it just Draco in Magical Soviet Destopia and Harry Potter is truly dead and six feet under.?
Aya Diefair chapter 17 . 12/31/2013
Astoria, mind always somewhere else. Though I never considered her to be obsessed in getting married and everything that is attached to it, I was hoping she would appear more happy rather then passive. They may not know each other very well, but I suppose that can be resolved after the initial wedding. Draco seems more eager on the idea, and I think that is sort of sweet.

I think my favorite part in this chapter was Draco speaking to Mr. Greengrass. You can see he loves his daughters deeply, and was very serious in his reasoning. I liked how you captured the fatherly side and natural adoration to his girls.

I am very much interested in seeing what is going to take place in this meeting. :)
Aleera chapter 17 . 12/31/2013
I can't login :S
Thanks for the update! I love this :)) Astoria is a mystery...
Good year!
Deborah chapter 16 . 12/2/2013
I've loved reading the chapters you've written so far and can't wait for more. What a very interesting story with well written characters. I am sooo curious to find out what will happen next so please don't wait long to put more up!
Aya Diefair chapter 16 . 11/27/2013
I quite enjoyed this chapter. Your descriptions in Theo's book are well thought out and well put together to reflect Voldemorts views on everything.

I can't help but feel for the little guy, though. He is slowly getting brain washed, as is the rest of the world. Those who resist are punished or killed. I really like the pace this is going, I really like slow developing plots.

I shall patiently await the next chapter. :)
aleera chapter 16 . 11/27/2013
Love it :))
MsCinammon chapter 15 . 10/30/2013
You know, some weeks ago I had written such an elaborate review of this chapter, but then it somehow got deleted before I could post it and I was too lazy to write it again, as I am now.
The general ideas was:
I loved the way you wrote the conversation with his mother - you go, Draco!
I love how you are turning this into the magical World War II slash Cold War. You must be a pretty skilled writter to pull that off and you sure are pulling it off.
And I love the male Rita Skeeter ;D
Guuuuuuurl, do update. Please!
60 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »