Reviews for Spring's Uprising
Woah chapter 6 . 8/9/2013
Hehehehehe ;P continue please!
StarsMaiden chapter 6 . 8/5/2013
Thank you for updating! And please don't stop, lol. I like this story and I like your writting. It's hard to find a good fanfic. Keep goiiiiing!
Queen of Air and Darkness chapter 6 . 8/2/2013
OHMIGOSH I TOTALLY FORGOT ABOUT THIS FIC. I saw the message in my email and I'm like "That's the Titania's-kid one, right?" Anyway, so I read the fifth chapter again before reading this. I think I've told you this before but I love your writing. The only thing I didn't like is that the Puck/Fia relationship went to quickly. Like, I know they're not IN LOVE and all, but there was a lack of sexual tension that I was really looking forward to. Like, I just met you last night so now I'm going to kiss you. I guess it would've been better if it had been used as JUST a ploy, but... ya know. Too late now, I guess. And lack of sexual tension didn't mean that I WASN'T totally swooning over their kiss. Hehe. :p

Anyway, great job as usual! Please try to update more; I've missed it!

Queenie
Alex Grimm chapter 5 . 2/5/2013
Yay! It's cute! You must update soon! I love it!
Mackie Effing Mad chapter 5 . 2/4/2013
Well Puck, now I expect a dance xD. Beautifully written, as always. I enjoyed it. Keep up the good work :D.
Queen of Air and Darkness chapter 5 . 2/3/2013
Nice writing! There were a few typos here and there, but nothing major. And Puck, oh Puck... *swoon*

Awesome chapter! Update soon!
ninja princess LW chapter 5 . 2/1/2013
Great chapter!
Update again soon!
Mackie Effing Mad chapter 4 . 1/11/2013
This was awesome. It was a longer back story than I'm used to, but you were really thorough and it was a really fun read. I can't wait for the next addition to this! Keep up the good work :D

Mackie
Queen of Air and chapter 4 . 12/18/2012
Sorry, I'm too lazy to log in right now.

There were a few grammar/spelling mistakes in here that I couldn't help but pick up on, but don't worry about it; they happen to the best of us. :)

Great chapter! Grim was fairly believable, I thought, but he's a harder character to write, too. The first part was beautiful, and that first line was just awesome. I wasn't a big fan of the poem in the middle, but it was a unique, interesting way to describe Leufeia.

And the italicized part... oh, I just loved it!

Queen of Air and Darkness
LightningBolt21 chapter 4 . 12/17/2012
This is great, just what I needed to read after a horrible day at the doctor office. I had to get up at 6 and I just got back home, I must have seen almost everyone in the hosptial. Anyway, you really have the charators down pat. The back-story is interesting and Titiana's and Grim's reactions are great. So...that's all I really have to say, till the next chapter :)
xX Blood-Bond Xx chapter 4 . 12/17/2012
I thought you did very good. The characters are t blown out of proportion or rendered unrecognizable. And the story is fascinating.
ninja princess LW chapter 4 . 12/16/2012
I really liked the way you wrote Grim and I really loved this chapter :)
You are a really amazing writer!
tyra chapter 3 . 12/14/2012
omg! i was going to write a fanfic about a spring princess too! but you beat me to it. if i write it it will look like i am stealing your great story.
Queen of Air and Darkness chapter 3 . 12/16/2012
Wow. I'm just... wow.

In a good way, I mean.

That was awesome. Totally awesome. With the prologue, I disliked the way it was laid out at first, in the middle, but then I actually really liked it. And the writing is superb. I love Laufeia and her back story, and just, god, your writing... it ranks in the top five best unpublished writers I have ever read. Not a lot of light is shed on Titania in the books, and you're just taking her to a whole new level. There are a lot of fics like this out there - a pre-Meghan girl in love with Puck - but so far, this is one of the least cliched things I have read. I know that could possibly be because this was originally not a fanfic, and so it could change, but I really hope not, because it's just...
Amazing.

Simply amazing. I don't even know how to put it into words.

Huh, I think that was just one of the nicest reviews I've ever written.
ninja princess LW chapter 3 . 12/5/2012
I like Laufeia and this story very much, please update whenever you can! :)