Reviews for Yesterday
shelpel98 chapter 16 . 3/28/2013
Great end to the story!
FlowerChild17 chapter 16 . 3/28/2013
This is a lovely story :) I just finished reading all of it right now. I really like it. I love young Beatles stories. I hope you write another story soon! You are really talented. love, flowerchild17.
shelpel98 chapter 15 . 3/20/2013
Loved it! I always do, but they're always so good!
I just love these stories!
NatashaPavlova chapter 15 . 3/19/2013
What a terrible girl Sarah is. Um, so I would like to see more George, but I'm sure you have a plan for all him...
FiendishThingy00 chapter 14 . 3/7/2013
Love both of these stories!
shelpel98 chapter 14 . 3/5/2013
Of course everyone loves your "Holly stories"

Another great chapter :)
NatashaPavlova chapter 13 . 1/30/2013
OK, Glad to know Paulie and Georgie are looking out for her. THANKS FOR UPDATING SO FAST! {)
NatashaPavlova chapter 12 . 1/30/2013
Well that was a dramatic turn, I think. What're the other's reactions to this?
beatlesandsarcasm chapter 11 . 1/24/2013
Super good I love all of the Holly stories this and the time of my life are my favorite please keep writing!
Shelby chapter 1 . 1/9/2013
Gah! So I've made it through all of your stories but one (and left comments on all, so if you see a spam of Shelby it's just me!) and I have to say I LOVE the stories with Holly in them. You've got an amazing talent for telling these stories, and I want to thank you for them... To bad it's taken me less than a day to read them all... Now what am I supposed to do?
MissWoolHat chapter 11 . 12/6/2012
Cute! I love it!
NatashaPavlova chapter 11 . 12/4/2012
OK, I'm a little confused, but I think another update would help...***wink wink***
Dead-Stories chapter 3 . 11/19/2012
I just realised that I've never read any of your stories, and you've always left such great reviews on mine. I like this story so far, I always love the young Beatle ones :)
Hawksabre chapter 7 . 11/18/2012
Love this! Update soon!
Beatlesfan93 chapter 1 . 11/13/2012
I like it! Excited to read more! :)