Reviews for The Effects of Time
Lady Shadow92 chapter 1 . 3/15/2014
so sad and sweet great story
ShineStarz chapter 1 . 1/9/2014
Oh gosh, this actually made me cry! I loved this story though; great job. :)
MikariStar chapter 1 . 8/23/2013
so bittersweet
warriorkittytailsdoll chapter 1 . 6/1/2013
So sad...
FutureAuthoress chapter 1 . 3/31/2013
Holy smokes. Did not realize that it was you who wrote this as I'm casually surfing the Wreck-it-Ralph fanfiction database. Came across this and thought "Wow, this is amazing! I wonder if this author has other good stories!"
BLAM. GUESS WHAT. YOU DO. BECAUSE ALL OF YOUR STORIES ARE GOOD WHAAAAAT 8D
Seriously, though, great ficlet. LOVE IT.
Kim chapter 1 . 2/25/2013
I'm probably the biggest felix & tamora fan freak ever and i have to say that was the sweetest saddest most heart throbing pees of fan ficshon ever can the author of this storey pleaz !
pleaz ! pleaz ! Plleaz ! Make a sequel to it if you don't i will die! Pleazzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Hearshot Kid chapter 1 . 12/15/2012
I really enjoyed this story. You captured these two's characters perfectly, and really impressed me with how well you tackled this question of their fates, one that I'm sure many of us considered while watching the movie. I can't think of a flaw! Bravo! :)
MeltingLemonDrops chapter 1 . 12/2/2012
"Perhaps the age of our games meant nothing, and if we were unplugged, we went on to a better place. Just maybe."
I just balled my eyes out from tearing up so much with your story! This was so heart wrenching but I'm so happy that those two depend so much on one another. Hope there's more with these two from you soon:D
pluie du nord chapter 1 . 11/25/2012
I may or may not have started crying right along with Felix. Gah... such a cute story, very well told from Tamora's POV. I loved it. :')
ClarkeWolf chapter 1 . 11/24/2012
Wow.
Just, wow.
This is, by far, the best WiR fan fiction I've found so far. somehow, you found the right words to piece together something that pretty much explains the feelings of a character. This puts a whole new perspective on the topic of the fear of change, making it something people can relate to in so many ways.
Really, really good job! I'd love to see more of your brilliant work!
pinkyapple chapter 1 . 11/12/2012
I honestly want to cry this is so heart breaking, I just...
Great job with the tone of the story; really punched me in the gutt with feels.
mysty chapter 1 . 11/11/2012
This one is by far my faveorite WiR fanfic yet! Its so sweet and touching and all aroud really good!
Leaper182 chapter 1 . 11/10/2012
Argh, this is one of those fics that deliberately stares at something that I try not to think about: what's going to happen in the distant future, when gaming trends change? Either way, well-written, and I like the idea of Felix needing her to talk to him, and Calhoun needing him to not stare at his console quite so much.
keep-me-posted chapter 1 . 11/10/2012
Best Felix/Calhoun fic yet! You made me cry like a babbling baby, but that's beside the point. Very well written and I just loved the point you made about losing interest, unplugged games, character death...it was sad, obviously, but very interesting, and probably just unlocked a bunch of different ideas for stories to come.

Keep up the great work!