Reviews for Home is wherever you are
JackFlame chapter 3 . 4/8/2014
All single "I"'s are capitalized as well as "I'm" and "I'll".

That's really the only spelling mistake I can see. There are a few spots where I think you missed entire words thus not completing the sentance thus making it weird to read.

Aside from all of that though, this is a good story. And I'm excited to see more chapters.

Just took a moment to go and see the last time you updated anything. Which was last year it seems. So all I can hope for is that you see this and decide to write some more.
Guest chapter 3 . 4/26/2013
i would appreciate an update!
ASAP!

Spartans never die, they just go to hell and regroup!
Guest chapter 3 . 4/10/2013
knock knock? still there?
RBCyphonic chapter 3 . 2/13/2013
Am I the only one who absolutely cannot wait until Chief and Shepard meet? :3
KainX10 chapter 3 . 2/3/2013
it's KAIN DUDE KAIN not Karin, but KAIN as in "legacy of Kain" ok now that thats out of the way good chapter I would like a bit more of Shepard but that's just me. So yeah...good job. I'm gonna go get drunk now. Later dude.
Guest chapter 3 . 2/3/2013
great story looking forward to more :)
Dukas chapter 3 . 2/3/2013
Fantastic story line and details! Your writing style is also good! very little errors i can see, keep up the great work! :-)
chm01 chapter 3 . 2/5/2013
okay I have to ask, how are you going to pair them together? the only two options I see for that to happen is either she downloads herslef like EDI did in ME3, or are you going to do what Freedom Guard did in one of his xovers and have her get an organic body, or you could jsut leave her like that, aside from that I have nothing.
chm01 chapter 1 . 2/5/2013
damn it... Its like watching the ending all over again, the scene made me cry the first time, you amde me relive it.
KasumiCain chapter 3 . 2/3/2013
Why the cliffhanger? :'(

- K
Furionknight chapter 3 . 2/3/2013
I look forward to more :)
Guest chapter 2 . 2/2/2013
some of spartan blue team are alive kelly was with Dr Halsey
read halo first strike and then Onyx
Guest chapter 3 . 2/2/2013
MORE! GIVE ME MORE CHAPTERS!
i love it!
Guest chapter 3 . 2/2/2013
awesome story but you were calling the elites Jangheili its sangheili just a small error.

please don't connect the Mass effect and Halo universe by having one of the two go to an alternate dimension stories like that are dumb.
ero-sennin56 chapter 3 . 2/2/2013
from what i can understand about the slip-space drive is that is force-ably opens a wormhole in space and connects it to the point where the navigational input wants it to go, now a wormhole is like a shortcut in space that allows the ship to go to point a to point b in the shortest amount of time but since its not instantaneous i have to come to the conclusion that to go faster the drive would have to output more power into manipulating the dark energy/space that is one of the reasons the covenant and forerunner slip-space drives were faster, if you have any more questions or if you want to have believable technology between mass effect and halo just pm me