Reviews for Never Ending Fairytail
My favorite fanfic since 2014. Also I hope you can write a fic with Hunter as cameo. Thank you for this again. :)
Very well written is all i can say. that was a good fic. uwaaaa 10/10 for you! lol
WHAAAAAAAAATTTTT

-chapter 9
RainWomanJuvia chapter 37 . 12/9/2016
;) I feel like crying, in happiness though, this was such an incredible and emotional story, and I think I really got what you were trying to say, so thx. Can you look over my story? You're my favourite author, and I's love ur feedback. Love this story, THANKS!
RainWomanJuvia chapter 13 . 12/5/2016
So good! I'm shivering with happiness as I read. What's gonna happen? Also can u check out my story? You're by far my favourite writer here and I would like ur view on it :)
One thing... Doesn't Lucy already have Scorpio? He attacked Jellal, didn't he?
Coolanime14 chapter 2 . 6/29/2016
It is the brain that loves. All your emotions comes from and are felt by the brain. The heart pumps the blood.
ira.ai.kawaii chapter 37 . 5/9/2016
A good read. :)
Thanks!
ira.ai.kawaii chapter 13 . 5/8/2016
But she already had the key of Scorpio?
She used it t create a sandstorm to defend against a masked Jellal?
Chapter 8? Hello?
Is it just me or did this thing turn into a stupid joke.?
-_-
Akane chapter 5 . 3/18/2016
In answer to your question Ezra killed azuma in the tenroujimma arc. He turned into a tree.
zamek1989 chapter 37 . 1/19/2016
Did I ever tell you that you are one of my favorite authors?i love it! i love it! i love it!this story Laxus it's so funny and Jellal to XD Laxus, Jellal and Gazelle overprotective older brothers:D
J chapter 2 . 12/28/2015
Gemini can only transform into people who's magic equal to their Contractor or lesser than. By turning into Erza, that could be implying that Lucy is as strong as Erza, which means...!
FlamingAngel525 chapter 36 . 9/5/2015
Please, please, please, please, pleeeeeeeease do another sequel for this AMAZING story, since I've read it like 200 times already and can't get enough of it. :)
Rin-Youki chapter 37 . 7/22/2015
aws u should make another sequel, i want to know what happens
FlamingAngel525 chapter 37 . 6/7/2015