Reviews for Never Ending Fairytail
Coolanime14 chapter 2 . 6/29
It is the brain that loves. All your emotions comes from and are felt by the brain. The heart pumps the blood.
ira.ai.kawaii chapter 37 . 5/9
A good read. :)
Thanks!
ira.ai.kawaii chapter 13 . 5/8
But she already had the key of Scorpio?
She used it t create a sandstorm to defend against a masked Jellal?
Chapter 8? Hello?
Is it just me or did this thing turn into a stupid joke.?
-_-
Akane chapter 5 . 3/18
In answer to your question Ezra killed azuma in the tenroujimma arc. He turned into a tree.
zamek1989 chapter 37 . 1/19
Did I ever tell you that you are one of my favorite authors?i love it! i love it! i love it!this story Laxus it's so funny and Jellal to XD Laxus, Jellal and Gazelle overprotective older brothers:D
J chapter 2 . 12/28/2015
Gemini can only transform into people who's magic equal to their Contractor or lesser than. By turning into Erza, that could be implying that Lucy is as strong as Erza, which means...!
FlamingAngel525 chapter 36 . 9/5/2015
Please, please, please, please, pleeeeeeeease do another sequel for this AMAZING story, since I've read it like 200 times already and can't get enough of it. :)
Rin-Youki chapter 37 . 7/22/2015
aws u should make another sequel, i want to know what happens
FlamingAngel525 chapter 37 . 6/7/2015
PLESE DO ANITHEL SEQUEL!
NaluKnight chapter 37 . 6/3/2015
Good Story!
Amixa chapter 37 . 4/15/2015
Awesome story I really laughed a lot. I think this story is much more enjoyable than Screw Prince Charming. Sorry for my English, it's not my first language.
Pancakes1708 chapter 5 . 4/7/2015
Hmm I know I'm' late but a fairy tail guild member hasn't killed anyone the only deaths I've seen are Simon jellal killed him, Zeref Killed Zancrow Grimoire Hearts Master forgot his name precth when he was fairy tail he probably killed someone thinking on it um I don't know if when Zeref killed prect he killed Cain and rusty rose though but I'm only up to ep175 in the anime
Guest chapter 37 . 3/9/2015
Omg! I absolutely loved the story! It was simply amazing! You are an excellent writer!
LillyCaia chapter 35 . 2/11/2015
Soo, first if all: I love this book, it's an AMAZING story and plot!
The last book was good, but this one is the best I've read in some time.
It had such amazing twists you never knew what came next.
The idea and ending were just grand!
I really hope you'll never stop writing and I'm whipped an how much someone's writing style can improve:)
Lots of love
Lilly
wolverine3600 chapter 13 . 2/9/2015
I get a Kingdom Hearts vibe from this whole story and I love it. "Forget your loved one, and give your heart to darkness." I can totally see that put in the game if they moved on to romance. Also I really wanted Axel to say "Got it memorized" last time lol. Great story.