Reviews for One by One
Leia 96 chapter 3 . 4/11/2013
I love this! One of the only good VMars fics I've read. All the dialogue is spot on, and I love that her narration has the same style as her voiceover in the show. Definitely going to follow this! :)
marbear691984 chapter 3 . 12/10/2012
i really like this story but the tone is a little weird. way more big words and intellectually conversations than I remember from the show lol
RedJane12 chapter 2 . 11/13/2012
Great update - I like to see them all trying to solve the mystery... Also spooked by the premise of 'One-by-One' in that I guess more of V's friends will disappear little by little... Good mystery!
BeWitchingRedhead36 chapter 2 . 11/12/2012
Wow, your tone is so spot on, it continually amazes me. LoVe this, okay, not much in the way of a LoVe pun. Sorry. Great update, can't wait for more. I'm guessing you meant Wallace and Mac, not Wallace and Parker during the door to door investigation scene. I loved Mac's Dick joke too. Funny.
RedJane12 chapter 1 . 11/9/2012
Hey new story... Liked the snarky dialogue... This disappearance is intriguing... A mystery is afoot? Look forward to the next chapter!
calypso69 chapter 1 . 11/9/2012
Great start! The banter, Veronica's sarcarsm, Logan/Dick interaction... It was totally realistic and well-thought. I can't wait to see what happened with Parker, and what you intend to do with Veronica and Logan. I'll be waiting for the next update ;) (while I'm still waiting for the VM movie we might never get...sigh)

[sory for any mistake, not a native English speaker]
jaqofspades chapter 1 . 11/9/2012
Fabulous start - I love the line about people need to learn not to commit crimes in towns Veronica is in, and how you cycle back to that at the end of the chapter ... clever! And you have the tone of the all of the characters down really well - especially Weevil, who far more important than everyone else ;) Looking forward to seeing the mystery heat up!
Shel12 chapter 1 . 11/8/2012
Good start. Looking forward to seeing what has happened to Parker.
BeWitchingRedhead36 chapter 1 . 11/8/2012
Great start. Love the dialogue, really sharp, really fun. So Parker is the first to go missing huh?! Can't wait to see where this goes.