Reviews for The Life Aquatic
aroundsundown chapter 1 . 2/24/2015
I wasn't sure what the fic was about based on your summary. I'm glad I took a chance. The first chapter sounds promising. The Baby and me class sounds adorable!
luvyateamedward chapter 46 . 1/12/2015
Loved the story! Once I started I just had to keep going to see what happens next. Thanks for the great read!
janosch73 chapter 46 . 11/11/2014
Thanks for the story. The writing started to be the one for reports and the feeling of the story got lost a bit towards the end but other than that I enjoyed it.
janosch73 chapter 42 . 11/10/2014
Gosh, it's too late to finish this today.
janosch73 chapter 16 . 11/9/2014
Liking this story so far. Will continue tomorrow.
2loveybunnies chapter 33 . 9/6/2014
I have to say, if I were Bella I would be a little hurt that Charlie apparently asked Sue's kids if he could propose, but didn't bother to mention it to Bella or ask her opinion. She seems to be left out...
ChristyWIX chapter 46 . 9/3/2014
Really fun ending and very sweet. They still go swimming and they not only approve, but encourage Jack to call her Mama. Really fun story to read today. Thank you for sharing your imagination with the fandom. Christy
ChristyWIX chapter 45 . 9/2/2014
That was really sweet. They've been together longer than the other young couples, why wouldn't the parents be okay with a real engagement? I liked it, a lot, but it was odd.
ChristyWIX chapter 44 . 9/2/2014
The weddings went off without any problems . . . YAY! It was funny that Maisie pooped . . . it's not like you have an off button on the little ones. Jack remains absolutely freaking adorable. Love that kid. Edeard and Jack in matching tuxes . . . awww. Charlie getting Edward in the photo's was wonderful . . . floved it!
ChristyWIX chapter 43 . 9/2/2014
They really need to move in together . . . either into Charlie's place or Carlisle's . . . they can't afford to live together yet, but those parents are crazy if they think these two aren't doing it. Well, actually they aren't, because they have no time to. hehehe
ChristyWIX chapter 42 . 9/2/2014
Massively full house for that party . . . that's a lot of people. Jake was a surprise . . . I liked him and his wife Vanessa. Everyone seems to all get along so well. Bella and Charlie having a moment there at the end was sweet too. I think Bella should bring Edward and Jack with her when she goes to visit Renee.
ChristyWIX chapter 41 . 9/2/2014
Well, I was surprised to read her doing poorly on a project. That doesn't seem like Bella. With everything going on around her though, I'm not really surprised. Like she said though, it was just one project and she's doing good in that class. She should be able to fix it by the end of the semester.
ChristyWIX chapter 40 . 9/2/2014
Esme was really great in this, pointing out that he shouldn't have forgotten but, that only he can fix it. It was her very first VD and I can see why she was so upset. At least once he realized it, he was upset with himself. I really don't blame Bella at all for trying to break up. I'm just glad that Charlie was there to call her out on it. Edward would've gone home and let her be. Now he knows to let her know this is a very normal way to feel. There isn't an instruction manual with kids . . . and being super young and in school . . . I don't know how they do it. I'm proud of them for doing it though.
ChristyWIX chapter 39 . 9/2/2014
I'm glad Edward saw it for what it was . . . Jack just being a baby and that's what babies do. She did nothing wrong and he tried to let her know that. I thought you mentioned that Valentine's Day was the next day but, I guess I read that wrong and it was today. He'll make it up to her somehow, someway.
ChristyWIX chapter 38 . 9/2/2014
Oh, poor Jack . . . was she bouncing him too much? I hope not. She's crying, he's crying and Edward is late. He's going to come to her house and see this mess and poor BxJ with him vomiting and her getting it all over her. She's going to be freaking out that she's not good enough. Ruh-roh!
4,731 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »