Reviews for The Life Aquatic
lillianolivia.white chapter 9 . 8/8
Perfect
lillianolivia.white chapter 8 . 8/8
I say Jungle theme. Cute chapter.
lillianolivia.white chapter 7 . 8/8
The mother instinct will kick in even though she didn't give birth. I'm glad Edward asked her out first.
lillianolivia.white chapter 6 . 8/8
Bella is a caregiver. She would be perfect.
lillianolivia.white chapter 5 . 8/8
Well yay, no wife! And a cute as hell baby and daddy.
lillianolivia.white chapter 4 . 8/8
Love Alice. She is so spunky. Typical miscommunication going on here.
lillianolivia.white chapter 3 . 8/8
I understand how Charlie feels. But there's no way Bella could even study from worrying about her dad.
JK chapter 40 . 5/4
fuck! I was soooo proud of bella!
She was finialy getting rid of Edward then BAM it didn't happen...WTF?
jk chapter 22 . 5/4
that doesn't make much sense. Star BASEBALL player and head cheerleader?
shouldn't the head cheerleader be expected to be with the star quarterback...YOU KNOW FOOTBALL lol NOT BASEBALL
jk chapter 19 . 5/4
I don't think that bella is selfish. Not in the least. I don't think she should be dating a guy with a kid at all! shes only 18, she doesn't need this shit.
jk chapter 17 . 5/4
Tanya has five kids and bella jealous of her flirting with Edward? I don t see why she would be jealous
jk chapter 16 . 5/4
CHARLIES RIGHT! Bella should stay away from Edward...hes not worth it
jk chapter 7 . 5/4
Well we now know that bellas friends are really bad about giving advice...He has kid, that doesn't have to be complicated...um yes yes it does...don't worry about the kid worry about the guy...um no worry about the kid. You'll never be first in Edwards life! You'll never be a "normal" young couple...and if you end up falling for him...you'll never be able to give him his first child...his first born son. That's a big fucking deal!
jk chapter 6 . 5/4
hahah bree broke up with him? I bet he was heart broken lol
jk chapter 5 . 5/4
Edward is NOT all that whores kid has...he has grandparents aunts and uncles...ect ect...
and NO bella should NOT ask Edward out...he has a fucking kid from another girl! bella is what 18? does she seriously want to fuckin play step mommy at EIGHTEEN!? FUCK THAT... she wouldn't choose to get pregnant at 18 would she? NO OF COURSE NOT
4,768 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »