Reviews for The Life Aquatic
ChristyWIX chapter 24 . 9/2/2014
That was just too cute of a chapter. The last baby and me class for the summer. Jack kisses Bella when she's leaning in to kiss Edward . . . my heart. So freaking cute, this Jack!
ChristyWIX chapter 23 . 9/2/2014
They got to have a bunch of fun in that chapter. I love that you are having them go slowly. I wonder how many times Bree and Edward had sex, before she got pregnant? I hope it wasn't one time. That would freak a guy out from having sex for a while. We already know that Bella hasn't. I was just curious on Edward. More than once but, far less than often, would be preferred. hehehe
ChristyWIX chapter 22 . 9/2/2014
It was kind of cute that BxE tried to get info out of Cora about Charlie and Sue. Made me giggle. Loved that you put in Jack dropping and BxE picking up his toys . . . every baby loves that darn game. Funny that you added it in. Enjoyed that.
ChristyWIX chapter 21 . 9/2/2014
Charlie couldn't help,himself from firing off the dad questions from himself to Edward and to Edward about Jack. He also couldn't help himself from picking up the little guy when he woke up. Charlie may be melting a little towards Jack.
ChristyWIX chapter 20 . 9/2/2014
The little devil Charlie, has been seeing Sue, unbeknownst to Bella. So, the secret tree is fertilized by both halves of that Swan family . . . hehehe. Interesting. And, at least Charlie is speaking to Edward and not being an ass . . . I really dislike when fic's do that . . . so thank you, for not doing that.
ChristyWIX chapter 19 . 9/2/2014
Yes, she has quite a bit to work out there. I'm wondering now, if Edward will walk away . . . thinking it will free her up and make the decision for her . . . alá New Moon. I really hope not, he did say they could take it slow and that he wouldn't walk away from her. I hope he remembers that. Charlie really has all the wrong ideas about Edward . . . poor Edward, it's not really fair to him on Charlie's part. Although, Charlie only wants what it best for his daughter, not worried about Edward at all. Time will tell . . .
ChristyWIX chapter 18 . 9/2/2014
That was a really good date they shared. It's not about being second to Jack . . . I'm betting she's not even second right now. I'd even bet that they probably bounce equally between one another all the time in his heart. They are just two very different parts of his heart. Poor Jack, I hope he is okay. :(
ChristyWIX chapter 17 . 9/2/2014
I somehow knew that Tanya would start trying to flirt with Edward. Kind of sad that her husband could care less. It almost makes you wonder why her husband bothers going along with his family if he is going to ignore them the whole time. I like that Bella got jealous . . . but not overboard with it. Jealousy drives me bonkers, so it was nice that it was just slightly here in this chapter. I do like how he made Bella label them, that was really cute.
ChristyWIX chapter 16 . 9/2/2014
No, I don't imagine any father would want that for their daughter. I couldn't even imagine a baby at that age. I can't imagine a baby at all, actually. My husband and I went the child free lifestyle. We love kids, but only to borrow them and give them back to their parents. I hope that Sunday dinner is okay for the three of them. i don't imagine it going to smoothly. Perhaps, Charlie will surprise me?
ChristyWIX chapter 15 . 9/2/2014
I'm glad that Edward settled down a wee bit first, before she got there. At least he understood her reason for not letting Charlie know . . . even if he didn't like it, he got it. Now, let's find out how Charlie is dealing with this and what he has to say.
ChristyWIX chapter 14 . 9/2/2014
I was wondering why she was skirting the issue with Charlie . . . guess we found that out with that chapter. At least Charlie told her to go find him . . . instead of making her sit and talk with him instead. Although, Edward may be a little miffed at Bella right now. Eek!
ChristyWIX chapter 13 . 9/2/2014
Dinner at the Cullen's . . . and the tour . . . her envisioning her and Edward cuddled up on his couch in front of the TV . . . Jack playing with his blocks . . . YAY! That means she is seeing a future with those two. Bath time was all giggles, so the swim lessons certainly did what they were supposed to do, which is fantastic. Him reading and Jack falling asleep . . . that was so freaking adorable. I loved that they got carried away there for a minute . . . their teenage hormones kicked in . . . it was really great that his dad instinct popped back in and caused him to remember Jack. Really fun chapter.
ChristyWIX chapter 12 . 9/2/2014
It was such a nice thing for him to open up about what happened with Bree and Jack to Bella. It was adorable that jack said 'Da' . . . too cute. It was great that Bella got to enjoy it with Edward. I can see where she may have some doubts about being with Edward. It can be daunting to raise a child when you've planned for it. When the child isn't yours and you are only eighteen . . . that may freak you out, if you let your mind drift. I think they will all be okay . . . but, it may get bumpy somewhere along the line.
ChristyWIX chapter 10 . 9/2/2014
GAH . . . loved this chapter . . . Jack kicking his feet to Twinkle-Twinkle . . . Edward asking her if she wants to go on the hike . . . the flirting . . . Rose saying she's got it bad and Bella agreeing . . . all so very good.
ChristyWIX chapter 9 . 9/2/2014
Well, that seems like it was a great date. His comment to her at the end, 'when I met you', was beyond sweet. He's a charmer, in a really good way. I liked that they both held back a little of their information for later. You just don't know if there will be a 'later' sometimes, so that was really well handled.
4,718 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »