Reviews for The Life Aquatic
Guest chapter 4 . 11/11/2012
This sounds like it will be a very cute story. Love the name of the baby. It is a good strong name.
aimCULLENee chapter 4 . 11/11/2012
as if alice wont interfere its what she does best!
divyvicki chapter 4 . 11/11/2012
Well, at least e know more about Jack's mother. Great chapter.
Mrs Boyscout chapter 4 . 11/11/2012
Such a cute idea for a story! And now we know Edward's situation and that Bree is an idiot. Love this!
maymay74 chapter 4 . 11/11/2012
I like the way this story is going. So they like each other and Edward is single.
Cullenosopy chapter 4 . 11/11/2012
Thank you!
vivalarye chapter 4 . 11/11/2012
Bree's lost! And go get 'er Edward!
dont1855 chapter 4 . 11/11/2012
GO for it Alice we know that edward can be slow sometimes hehheeh :)
gracie7236 chapter 4 . 11/11/2012
So now we know the story behind Jack's mom. Alice needs to interfere NOW! This is fun. Thanks for the daily updates!
jane-with-a-y chapter 4 . 11/11/2012
Bree is Jack's mother? Yuck. She is a disaster...signing off the rights to her son...who does that? (I know, I know...some girls do. Sigh. I need to stop being so judgy. Maybe she had a legit reason...like she is dying of cancer or something. But I doubt it. That selfish bitch. Oops...there I go with the judging again. Really gotta work on that one.)

I burnt my hand this morning. It hurt like a bitch. Seriously...It still does. I don't even remember exactly how I did it...but I know I made a big ole Sunday dinner because I'm really, really full and my burnt claw is aching. Pouting. Oh, and PS, my bra is also killing me. I think it's time for me to take my whiney ass to bed and call it a day. But, hey...really great chapter. Nothing to bitch about here!
Guest chapter 4 . 11/11/2012
As always, gotta love Alice! ;)
WardLover TwiFan chapter 4 . 11/11/2012
You tell him, Alice! That's pretty much all the info I need as a reader. It's time for me to cheer Edward on into making a move on Swimella.

-Monique
bearygirl chapter 4 . 11/11/2012
Hope you hand is ok. Really enjoying this story.
Veronique24 chapter 4 . 11/11/2012
Great start!
Cockerspanmom chapter 4 . 11/11/2012
Alice is such a busybody. I love her. Bree wtf?
4,773 | « Prev Page 1 .. 291 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 311 .. Last Next »