Reviews for The Life Aquatic
vivalarye chapter 4 . 11/11/2012
Bree's lost! And go get 'er Edward!
dont1855 chapter 4 . 11/11/2012
GO for it Alice we know that edward can be slow sometimes hehheeh :)
gracie7236 chapter 4 . 11/11/2012
So now we know the story behind Jack's mom. Alice needs to interfere NOW! This is fun. Thanks for the daily updates!
jane-with-a-y chapter 4 . 11/11/2012
Bree is Jack's mother? Yuck. She is a disaster...signing off the rights to her son...who does that? (I know, I know...some girls do. Sigh. I need to stop being so judgy. Maybe she had a legit reason...like she is dying of cancer or something. But I doubt it. That selfish bitch. Oops...there I go with the judging again. Really gotta work on that one.)

I burnt my hand this morning. It hurt like a bitch. Seriously...It still does. I don't even remember exactly how I did it...but I know I made a big ole Sunday dinner because I'm really, really full and my burnt claw is aching. Pouting. Oh, and PS, my bra is also killing me. I think it's time for me to take my whiney ass to bed and call it a day. But, hey...really great chapter. Nothing to bitch about here!
Guest chapter 4 . 11/11/2012
As always, gotta love Alice! ;)
WardLover TwiFan chapter 4 . 11/11/2012
You tell him, Alice! That's pretty much all the info I need as a reader. It's time for me to cheer Edward on into making a move on Swimella.

-Monique
bearygirl chapter 4 . 11/11/2012
Hope you hand is ok. Really enjoying this story.
Veronique24 chapter 4 . 11/11/2012
Great start!
Cockerspanmom chapter 4 . 11/11/2012
Alice is such a busybody. I love her. Bree wtf?
RebeccaMCullen chapter 4 . 11/11/2012
So Bree didn't want her baby, I've got a funny feeling that the minute she finds out that Edward is seeing someone else she's going to want to be a parent to Jack.
mommymac0508 chapter 4 . 11/11/2012
I loved so that is Edwards story now will he tell Bella update soon
allrain chapter 4 . 11/11/2012
love your story,thanks for sharing
Kimberlina903 chapter 4 . 11/11/2012
Thank goodness you put in those last 2 paragraphs, I was really starting to wonder where Jack's mom was. Now that she's out of the picture, these two can get together...well, if Charlie likes him of course. I kinda have a feeling he won't like Bella saddling herself with a baby...but oh well!
ummzarah chapter 4 . 11/11/2012