Reviews for The Life Aquatic
Twi-Mom12292005 chapter 4 . 11/11/2012
So we finally get a little insight to Edward. Loving it doll, keep up the awesome work.
Tinsley Warren chapter 4 . 11/11/2012
Ah so we got some info on jacks mom.

Bree. She she doesn't have much sense in her and she signed over her rights. Seems like things didn't go over too well with her and edward...hmm. Alice seems like the mini protector, I'm glad she's not afraid to ask questions and is pretty blunt. Love it!

There are always those moms that are like that. I teach dance and I have one mom that things her son is the gift of god, he won't listen and tries to punch invisible people during class. Some parents...

I'm sorry to hear about your battle with the skillet! Hope everything is better!
KTNCullen chapter 4 . 11/11/2012
Oh, I think Alice will definitely have to interfere...;)

And seriously, NOTHING is hotter than a hot dad with a baby...

Katy
Valleegrl chapter 4 . 11/11/2012
Yes more info. I can see how Edward could be weary.
Edmazing chapter 4 . 11/11/2012
Oh no. Burnt hands are the worst! But yay for you and your determination. And yes, there is something so inherently appealing about a man going with that lnurturing instinct. And when he's young? It's even more rare and delicious!

Love it!
Mel
Kerry Hale chapter 4 . 11/11/2012
Oh your poor hand. Hope you feel better. Great one
WiltshireGlo chapter 4 . 11/11/2012
I rather like this Alice too, asking before interfering! ...and Edward is very single..good to know!
JayNahNah chapter 4 . 11/11/2012
Good...no mom in the picture! Thanks for a bit of Edwards past!
Lilypad10 chapter 4 . 11/11/2012
Yay the feelings are mutual!
WiltshireGlo chapter 3 . 11/11/2012
I'm liking Charlie!
Rita01tx chapter 4 . 11/11/2012
Ah ha! So the attraction is mutual...yay! With Alice riding herd on them, I'm sure they will move in the right direction together...eventually LOL!
WiltshireGlo chapter 2 . 11/11/2012
Looks like Bella needs to look after herself too.
Twiant chapter 4 . 11/11/2012
Alice being her usual self, got to love her though ;-)
Chicsarah chapter 4 . 11/11/2012
Yeah! I loved getting a look into what Edward is thinking. I am also glad that Jack's mother won't be (legally) popping back into the picture!
teacher1209 chapter 4 . 11/11/2012
Oh no! Cast iron skillets are SO hot on the stovetop and even worse fresh from th oven. I hope your burn isn't too severe. So Edward IS a single dad, that makes things much more interesting for Bella.
4,768 | « Prev Page 1 .. 294 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 314 .. Last Next »