Reviews for The Life Aquatic
CullensTwiMistress chapter 4 . 11/11/2012
Ohhh well it's not one sided, woohoo!
amwine chapter 4 . 11/11/2012
I was thinking this must be Edward's situation. Jack is so cute. I love that he wants Bella's attention. He is just like his Daddy. Great job...thanks!
Bunch2009 chapter 4 . 11/11/2012
Aww loved it
banshee69 chapter 4 . 11/11/2012
Hope your hand heals quickly, and it wasn't burned to awfully bad.

Interfere Alice. Interfere. Bella and Edward are dancing around each other to much. Love the sweetness of this story.
Twi-Mom12292005 chapter 4 . 11/11/2012
So we finally get a little insight to Edward. Loving it doll, keep up the awesome work.
Tinsley Warren chapter 4 . 11/11/2012
Ah so we got some info on jacks mom.

Bree. She she doesn't have much sense in her and she signed over her rights. Seems like things didn't go over too well with her and edward...hmm. Alice seems like the mini protector, I'm glad she's not afraid to ask questions and is pretty blunt. Love it!

There are always those moms that are like that. I teach dance and I have one mom that things her son is the gift of god, he won't listen and tries to punch invisible people during class. Some parents...

I'm sorry to hear about your battle with the skillet! Hope everything is better!
KTNCullen chapter 4 . 11/11/2012
Oh, I think Alice will definitely have to interfere...;)

And seriously, NOTHING is hotter than a hot dad with a baby...

Katy
Valleegrl chapter 4 . 11/11/2012
Yes more info. I can see how Edward could be weary.
Edmazing chapter 4 . 11/11/2012
Oh no. Burnt hands are the worst! But yay for you and your determination. And yes, there is something so inherently appealing about a man going with that lnurturing instinct. And when he's young? It's even more rare and delicious!

Love it!
Mel
Kerry Hale chapter 4 . 11/11/2012
Oh your poor hand. Hope you feel better. Great one
WiltshireGlo chapter 4 . 11/11/2012
I rather like this Alice too, asking before interfering! ...and Edward is very single..good to know!
JayNahNah chapter 4 . 11/11/2012
Good...no mom in the picture! Thanks for a bit of Edwards past!
Lilypad10 chapter 4 . 11/11/2012
Yay the feelings are mutual!
WiltshireGlo chapter 3 . 11/11/2012
I'm liking Charlie!
Rita01tx chapter 4 . 11/11/2012
Ah ha! So the attraction is mutual...yay! With Alice riding herd on them, I'm sure they will move in the right direction together...eventually LOL!
4,772 | « Prev Page 1 .. 294 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 314 .. Last Next »