Reviews for The Life Aquatic
Rita01tx chapter 4 . 11/11/2012
Ah ha! So the attraction is mutual...yay! With Alice riding herd on them, I'm sure they will move in the right direction together...eventually LOL!
WiltshireGlo chapter 2 . 11/11/2012
Looks like Bella needs to look after herself too.
Twiant chapter 4 . 11/11/2012
Alice being her usual self, got to love her though ;-)
Chicsarah chapter 4 . 11/11/2012
Yeah! I loved getting a look into what Edward is thinking. I am also glad that Jack's mother won't be (legally) popping back into the picture!
teacher1209 chapter 4 . 11/11/2012
Oh no! Cast iron skillets are SO hot on the stovetop and even worse fresh from th oven. I hope your burn isn't too severe. So Edward IS a single dad, that makes things much more interesting for Bella.
Edward's spouse chapter 4 . 11/11/2012
excellent. waiting for more,
carebear309 chapter 4 . 11/11/2012
Thank goodness for Alice. These two prob wouldn't get anywhere without her prodding.
Lolo84 chapter 4 . 11/11/2012
Really loving this so far!
jennayg123 chapter 4 . 11/11/2012
Somehow I think what Alice wants is what she's going to get! Now we know the mom and part of the story and I'm dying to see what happened there! But it's definitely good news that Edward wanted to ask Bella out!
snoopylover60 chapter 1 . 11/11/2012
Loving this so far... Looking forward to more
Edmazing chapter 3 . 11/11/2012
Yep, loving Bella's kind heart. And Charlie's tenacity. Sounds like she's got the foundation she needs to take off and fly. So excited about the possibilities and really curious about Edward's story. Thank you for sharing.

*love*
Mel
Edmazing chapter 2 . 11/11/2012
I'm loving Bella and her heart, but I want to shout at her to reconsider her choice in majors, lol.
Edmazing chapter 1 . 11/11/2012
Omg. Matching with your kid is always cute... but when it's two boys.. men..I mean a man and his son? Yeah, my brain sputters and fuzzes over. Such a mix of sexy and sweet and I want that. Ah, and the Cars towel! Idk if that came for him or his mom but I like it.

Oh, I'm excited about this. And smiley, too.
xoxo
Mel
insanemum chapter 3 . 11/10/2012
What a great kid! I can't think of many 18 year old's who would be that good to their Dad.
Breaking Aurora chapter 3 . 11/10/2012
Enjoying the story so far. Glad to see how real life has inspired your latest Edward/Bella story :-) I appreciate the frequent updates, but don't let it take you away from the hottie at the pool! :-)
4,773 | « Prev Page 1 .. 295 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 315 .. Last Next »