Reviews for The Life Aquatic
akjamma chapter 2 . 11/9/2012
Come on Bella, jump his bones! Lol
Twiggalina chapter 2 . 11/9/2012
I like these first 2 chapters!
banshee69 chapter 2 . 11/9/2012
Will there be any EPOV's? to fill in his back-story with Jack, since Bella doesn't know him from school. I'm curious to see how Jack came to be.
insanemum chapter 2 . 11/9/2012
Poor little girl. So much in her head :(
Edward's spouse chapter 2 . 11/9/2012
excellent. waiting for more. later
jane-with-a-y chapter 2 . 11/9/2012
I feel for Bella; I spend most of my days trying not to cry over the frustration in my life too. Sigh. This is why she and I BOTH need Edward Cullen I suppose. Double sigh.
MaggieMay14 chapter 1 . 11/9/2012
Loving it so far hun...but i wasnt expecting to hate it ou always write great fics!
Erikajo chapter 2 . 11/9/2012
Very enjoyable! I love anything to do with swimming. Water safety is so important! :)
RandomFan11 chapter 1 . 11/9/2012
Great first chapter! Can't wait to see where this story goes! Look forward to the next one! :-)
RebeccaMCullen chapter 2 . 11/9/2012
To get to school on time, if I remember correctly, for my 8 am class, I had to leave at like 6:30 am to catch the first bus and then transfer to one of two chartered express buses to campus. Real pain in the butt when I didn't want to get up because my bed was far warmer than outside. 45 minutes is nothing.

Poor Bella, but she should be happy that she at least has a job and gets to meet kids when they are cute and cuddly and not whiney little brats.
Twilight Musings chapter 2 . 11/9/2012
I'm already loving these two (three)!
maymay74 chapter 2 . 11/9/2012
oh I want to hug Bella, and give her comfort by telling her... don't worry about 45 min conmute. Here in México city, when I was in college I have and hour and a half conmute (using metro and public transport). Later in life with a car, my nearest job required an hour and twenty, so don't cry over it. College is worth it. Every one in a big city will support me
KristenM82 chapter 2 . 11/9/2012
Keep 'em coming:)
mommymac0508 chapter 2 . 11/9/2012
Poor Bella her life is on hold will she ever open up
Theoneandonly Mrs EdwardCullen chapter 1 . 11/9/2012
Men in the baby-swim-class?

Damn, I really live on the wrong continent.

Nice start