Reviews for The Life Aquatic
spunkmehard chapter 2 . 11/9/2012
It seems like Bella has so much on her plate, always looking out for others. I am intrigued that Edward is not known to Bella from Forks. Also, haven't exactly established how Edward and Jack are connected? Thanks CPW, loving this.
Chicsarah chapter 2 . 11/9/2012
I am really excited about this story. Will there be EPOV?
Anchalee chapter 2 . 11/9/2012
Ow, Bellas life seems hard at the moment. It's hard to realize that being an adult and independent means to know when to ask for help, right? It should be possible to build up a support system, especially in such a small town.

Edward sounds yum...
MaggieMay14 chapter 2 . 11/9/2012
I have discovered that I don't like not knowing the next chapter ahead of time!

Write quicker! :)
akjamma chapter 2 . 11/9/2012
Come on Bella, jump his bones! Lol
Twiggalina chapter 2 . 11/9/2012
I like these first 2 chapters!
banshee69 chapter 2 . 11/9/2012
Will there be any EPOV's? to fill in his back-story with Jack, since Bella doesn't know him from school. I'm curious to see how Jack came to be.
insanemum chapter 2 . 11/9/2012
Poor little girl. So much in her head :(
Edward's spouse chapter 2 . 11/9/2012
excellent. waiting for more. later
jane-with-a-y chapter 2 . 11/9/2012
I feel for Bella; I spend most of my days trying not to cry over the frustration in my life too. Sigh. This is why she and I BOTH need Edward Cullen I suppose. Double sigh.
MaggieMay14 chapter 1 . 11/9/2012
Loving it so far hun...but i wasnt expecting to hate it ou always write great fics!
Erikajo chapter 2 . 11/9/2012
Very enjoyable! I love anything to do with swimming. Water safety is so important! :)
RandomFan11 chapter 1 . 11/9/2012
Great first chapter! Can't wait to see where this story goes! Look forward to the next one! :-)
RebeccaMCullen chapter 2 . 11/9/2012
To get to school on time, if I remember correctly, for my 8 am class, I had to leave at like 6:30 am to catch the first bus and then transfer to one of two chartered express buses to campus. Real pain in the butt when I didn't want to get up because my bed was far warmer than outside. 45 minutes is nothing.

Poor Bella, but she should be happy that she at least has a job and gets to meet kids when they are cute and cuddly and not whiney little brats.
Twilight Musings chapter 2 . 11/9/2012
I'm already loving these two (three)!
4,772 | « Prev Page 1 .. 301 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 .. Last Next »