Reviews for The Life Aquatic
ChristyWIX chapter 8 . 9/2/2014
Adorable chapter. I really like that they are doing this for their son. Most parents would, yet there are a few that wouldn't that's for sure. I like their idea of what they want to do for him. If they moved from a house in Chicago, to a house in Forks, chances are, his parents have quite a bit of savings after selling the one house and purchasing the other. The homes in Chicago are quite a bit more expensive than the homes in Forks. The remodeling can come from that savings. I like that you have made the Cullen's not extremely wealthy. It was obvious when he said he had to take grants and loans for college.
ChristyWIX chapter 7 . 9/2/2014
Oh, I like Rosalie too. She was all kinds of supportive and really nice. Tragic what happened to Rose's Olympic career, with the drunk driver. My best friend got on the summer Olympic team thirty years ago, just for them to drop her sport that year. She was devastated. I loved that they both decided to ask each other out . . . it was really a cute ending to the chapter. 'Jack is a bit smitten with you . . . ', was my favorite part.
ChristyWIX chapter 6 . 9/2/2014
Well, I'm glad Carlisle had the paternity test as a precaution. It never hurts to make sure. Esme is right, he needs to be there for his son but, he can take some time here and there to enjoy life too. Good to know that Edward is going to Peninsula College as well. Perhaps, they can drive together some of the days, to classes. This is quite the sweet tale, right about now.
ChristyWIX chapter 5 . 9/2/2014
That was a sweet way to meet Edward's mother, Esme. I like it. It was so much fresher than the typical ways done in fan fiction. I love, love, love that Bella is decided to ask Edward out. I asked my husband out twenty-four years ago and we've been blissfully happy ever since. Sometimes, the girl needs to take the initiative.
ChristyWIX chapter 4 . 9/2/2014
Ah-ha! So, he does like her . . . well, that's a start. Alice was fun. I like that she called Bella and Edward both out, at different times. It was also good to learn that the mom is Bree, she's seemingly out of the picture and that she signed away her paternity rights.
ChristyWIX chapter 3 . 9/2/2014
Charlie is a wonderful father . . . I can tell, just by this one chapter. He wants her to live her life and enjoy it. No live life and have regrets. Good man.
ChristyWIX chapter 2 . 9/2/2014
Yes, caring for a parent at a young age, does kind of put a damper in your young adult plans in life. At least Charlie is getting back up to nearly 100% . . . that is great! I'm wondering if he is at all interested in Bella? Or, does little Jack leave zero room for a life outside of Jack?
ChristyWIX chapter 1 . 9/2/2014
Cute, yet interesting start . . . all those babies. I'm intrigued.
magmom4 chapter 46 . 8/30/2014
Great. Happy story.
Syndi-Dowell chapter 46 . 7/14/2014
Very, very sweet. :)
Knit Bug chapter 46 . 6/5/2014
Thank you so much for this great story. I thought it was very well written and cute, with just enough life hiccups. :)

Thanks for sharing.
dbpbatm chapter 46 . 4/24/2014
Sweet story!
1 grandma chapter 46 . 4/21/2014
Thank you for the story. It was I couldn't put it down.
Lafemmevegeta chapter 46 . 4/8/2014
Great story! Little Jack was adorable. Bella's adjustment to Jack was pretty spot on although there was a little more give with Edward being the father. I was with Charlie every step of the way where Bella was concerned. I don't know why Renee never flew out to meet Edward and Jack during the first year after she saw it was serious. Emmett had one line in this story and it was funny as heck. Very good read!
Emmaline3 chapter 19 . 3/10/2014
Yeah, I get it that Bella's only eighteen, but she needs to check her attitude with her Dad...just like Edward, Charlie is responding like the father he is, dealing with concern for his daughter; who is acting like the ungrateful juvenile she is. The only immature person in this picture right now isn't Jack, it's Bella
4,718 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »