Reviews for The Life Aquatic
jk chapter 7 . 5/4/2016
Well we now know that bellas friends are really bad about giving advice...He has kid, that doesn't have to be complicated...um yes yes it does...don't worry about the kid worry about the guy...um no worry about the kid. You'll never be first in Edwards life! You'll never be a "normal" young couple...and if you end up falling for him...you'll never be able to give him his first child...his first born son. That's a big fucking deal!
jk chapter 6 . 5/4/2016
hahah bree broke up with him? I bet he was heart broken lol
jk chapter 5 . 5/4/2016
Edward is NOT all that whores kid has...he has grandparents aunts and uncles...ect ect...
and NO bella should NOT ask Edward out...he has a fucking kid from another girl! bella is what 18? does she seriously want to fuckin play step mommy at EIGHTEEN!? FUCK THAT... she wouldn't choose to get pregnant at 18 would she? NO OF COURSE NOT
jk chapter 4 . 5/4/2016
why is alice always meddling? fuck I hate that bitch.
so the only reason Edward is single is bree left him?
jk chapter 3 . 5/4/2016
bellas toooo young to date a guy with kids!
jk chapter 2 . 5/4/2016
its obvious that Edwards a little whore...I mean what the fuck is he doing having sex without condoms anyway.?
bella can do better then some young kid with a kid...baggage much?
londongirl618 chapter 46 . 4/19/2016
Loved this! Thank you!
cctwilight chapter 46 . 3/24/2016
I really enjoyed reading this wonderful story again! Loved it!
maggiegurle chapter 46 . 5/2/2015
Loved it! :o)
anafinchel chapter 46 . 3/14/2015
awww so cute! :D
aroundsundown chapter 1 . 2/24/2015
I wasn't sure what the fic was about based on your summary. I'm glad I took a chance. The first chapter sounds promising. The Baby and me class sounds adorable!
luvyateamedward chapter 46 . 1/12/2015
Loved the story! Once I started I just had to keep going to see what happens next. Thanks for the great read!
janosch73 chapter 46 . 11/11/2014
Thanks for the story. The writing started to be the one for reports and the feeling of the story got lost a bit towards the end but other than that I enjoyed it.
janosch73 chapter 42 . 11/10/2014
Gosh, it's too late to finish this today.
janosch73 chapter 16 . 11/9/2014
Liking this story so far. Will continue tomorrow.
4,771 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »