Reviews for The Life Aquatic
jk chapter 3 . 5/4
bellas toooo young to date a guy with kids!
jk chapter 2 . 5/4
its obvious that Edwards a little whore...I mean what the fuck is he doing having sex without condoms anyway.?
bella can do better then some young kid with a kid...baggage much?
londongirl618 chapter 46 . 4/19
Loved this! Thank you!
cctwilight chapter 46 . 3/24
I really enjoyed reading this wonderful story again! Loved it!
maggiegurle chapter 46 . 5/2/2015
Loved it! :o)
anafinchel chapter 46 . 3/14/2015
awww so cute! :D
aroundsundown chapter 1 . 2/24/2015
I wasn't sure what the fic was about based on your summary. I'm glad I took a chance. The first chapter sounds promising. The Baby and me class sounds adorable!
luvyateamedward chapter 46 . 1/12/2015
Loved the story! Once I started I just had to keep going to see what happens next. Thanks for the great read!
janosch73 chapter 46 . 11/11/2014
Thanks for the story. The writing started to be the one for reports and the feeling of the story got lost a bit towards the end but other than that I enjoyed it.
janosch73 chapter 42 . 11/10/2014
Gosh, it's too late to finish this today.
janosch73 chapter 16 . 11/9/2014
Liking this story so far. Will continue tomorrow.
2loveybunnies chapter 33 . 9/6/2014
I have to say, if I were Bella I would be a little hurt that Charlie apparently asked Sue's kids if he could propose, but didn't bother to mention it to Bella or ask her opinion. She seems to be left out...
ChristyWIX chapter 46 . 9/3/2014
Really fun ending and very sweet. They still go swimming and they not only approve, but encourage Jack to call her Mama. Really fun story to read today. Thank you for sharing your imagination with the fandom. Christy
ChristyWIX chapter 45 . 9/2/2014
That was really sweet. They've been together longer than the other young couples, why wouldn't the parents be okay with a real engagement? I liked it, a lot, but it was odd.
ChristyWIX chapter 44 . 9/2/2014
The weddings went off without any problems . . . YAY! It was funny that Maisie pooped . . . it's not like you have an off button on the little ones. Jack remains absolutely freaking adorable. Love that kid. Edeard and Jack in matching tuxes . . . awww. Charlie getting Edward in the photo's was wonderful . . . floved it!
4,767 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »