Reviews for The Girl Down the Hall
Yay thankyou for the update! Amazing, please continue xox
CileSuns92 chapter 49 . 3/24
I'm glad Derek is giving in to have Meredith help. Also, Carolyn is a godsend :)

Lovely update! :)
loverofgreys chapter 49 . 3/22
Great update! Love to see them happy and teasing each other. Please update soon
wantmerder2wed chapter 49 . 3/22
Yay! thank you for another update. It was great to have a light and fun update. They are so cute together.
lileycullen chapter 48 . 2/14
So glad that they made up
CileSuns92 chapter 48 . 2/14
Yay, they are back on again, though I still see problems looming over them! And Derek is an uncle! I bet his niece has him wrapped around his little finger already ;)

Oh, and their babies? Definitely the cutest :)

Thank you for the update! I can't wait for more!
loverofgreys chapter 48 . 2/14
Great update! Nice to see them making it work!
Seayah chapter 47 . 2/13
I think you're doing a good job with Meredith and Derek. Ik ppl are saying Mer is being a little bit too harsh but idt so. If you sit there and think about it most girls would react the same way she did. Yeah he apologized but like Mer said they need space. Because she's been taking his hostility in stride. He kinda wore her down.
Meredith chapter 47 . 2/11
Poor Derek, even if he was an ass he deserves better. Mer totally forgot how much he loves her, feels like she doesn't love him that much.
Me chapter 47 . 2/11
Doesn't Mer get that Derek makes mistakes too? She's being pretty mean to him. He was stupid but now i feel bad for him.
Der was an ass but Mer is being worse, really stupid. Her boyfriend apologised and she can't forgive him, she should understand people can't be perfect all the time. 3 weeks not seeing him after the accident screams she doesn't care.
Its really good and I can't wait to get to read the next chapter.
Wantmerder2wed chapter 47 . 2/10
What? NO! Get back here soonish and make things right please. Derek was being a mc ss bc of pain. Hate when things are off between them.
CileSuns92 chapter 47 . 2/12
Mh, this was pretty bittersweet, but it rang true. I really hope Derek will be out of his funk by the time Meredith gets home.

Thanks for the update! I can't wait for more!
loverofgreys chapter 47 . 2/10