Reviews for The Girl Down the Hall
Patsy chapter 56 . 3/20
Please come back and finish this wonderful story. I'll always be a MerDer shipper. This story is a wonderful escape from Shondaland-I'll take fanfic land any day. I fell in love with this story from the beginning and they need their happily ever after. Please update:P
JustAPrettyLittleLiar chapter 56 . 4/12/2016
Really hope you update soon, love seeing them happy again!
Guest chapter 56 . 3/23/2016
Love this story and this chapter;) Sure hope he proposes soonish-Loved the Tree House Anniversary Dinner:):)
More Kissing I Say-Continue:D
Thanks,
Georgia Peach
Patsy chapter 56 . 3/22/2016
Absolutely wonderful. Loved the romantic dinner under the stars ;) the afternoon babysitting was adorable:):) He needs to propose to Mer! Can't wait for the next update...
Guest chapter 55 . 3/16/2016
Moooore! Great MerDer fic that I love Lots:)
Susan chapter 55 . 3/16/2016
This is my third attempt to review this story! Love it and am so happy Meredith is going back to Derek. Ready for more;)
Guest chapter 55 . 3/15/2016
Really glad you are back writing this story that I have become obsessed with reading. So glad Mer will be back with Derek for the school year. They are Perfect together:)

MerDer2016
Guest chapter 55 . 3/13/2016
LOVEEEEE
Patsy chapter 55 . 3/13/2016
Loved this update and ready for Meredith and Derek to reunite for school again. I truly enjoy every chapter and I will always love MerDer. Keep writing-you are Great;)
ForeverMerDer chapter 55 . 3/13/2016
I'm so glad you are still writing! I love this fic. I can't wait to have MerDer back together again.
Susan chapter 54 . 3/9/2016
So glad you are continuing this story and I hope you update soon. I love every word:)
Patsy chapter 54 . 2/22/2016
You have to continue and finish this fiction! I Love MerDer and want them together:);) update soonish!
Guest chapter 1 . 2/11/2016
Love this story-always have and glad you are continuing but the reviews are not posting-I read and reviewed 54 ,hires ago and it did not post! Please continue and keep MerDer together! This story is great but please let it be MerDer endgame:)
Your Fangirl,
Bess
Guest chapter 54 . 2/11/2016
I Sooo Looove this story and please continue! It's magical and MerDer belong together. So exciting and Happy to have you back! Please give them their happily ever after in your story!
Ready for the next chapter and after all this TGIT day! Yor continuing this story made my day!
Thanks,
MerDer2016
Patsy chapter 54 . 2/11/2016
Always loved this story :) Welcome back and Don't You Dare Break up Derek and Meredith! Love this story and want to read so much more:) please continue..Ready for the next chapter !