Reviews for The Girl Down the Hall
Greyslover2016 chapter 56 . 4/12
Really hope you update soon, love seeing them happy again!
Love this story and this chapter;) Sure hope he proposes soonish-Loved the Tree House Anniversary Dinner:):)
More Kissing I Say-Continue:D
Thanks,
Georgia Peach
Patsy chapter 56 . 3/22
Absolutely wonderful. Loved the romantic dinner under the stars ;) the afternoon babysitting was adorable:):) He needs to propose to Mer! Can't wait for the next update...
Moooore! Great MerDer fic that I love Lots:)
Susan chapter 55 . 3/16
This is my third attempt to review this story! Love it and am so happy Meredith is going back to Derek. Ready for more;)
Really glad you are back writing this story that I have become obsessed with reading. So glad Mer will be back with Derek for the school year. They are Perfect together:)

MerDer2016
LOVEEEEE
Patsy chapter 55 . 3/13
Loved this update and ready for Meredith and Derek to reunite for school again. I truly enjoy every chapter and I will always love MerDer. Keep writing-you are Great;)
ForeverMerDer chapter 55 . 3/13
I'm so glad you are still writing! I love this fic. I can't wait to have MerDer back together again.
Susan chapter 54 . 3/9
So glad you are continuing this story and I hope you update soon. I love every word:)
Patsy chapter 54 . 2/22
You have to continue and finish this fiction! I Love MerDer and want them together:);) update soonish!
Love this story-always have and glad you are continuing but the reviews are not posting-I read and reviewed 54 ,hires ago and it did not post! Please continue and keep MerDer together! This story is great but please let it be MerDer endgame:)
Your Fangirl,
Bess
I Sooo Looove this story and please continue! It's magical and MerDer belong together. So exciting and Happy to have you back! Please give them their happily ever after in your story!
Ready for the next chapter and after all this TGIT day! Yor continuing this story made my day!
Thanks,
MerDer2016
Patsy chapter 54 . 2/11
Always loved this story :) Welcome back and Don't You Dare Break up Derek and Meredith! Love this story and want to read so much more:) please continue..Ready for the next chapter !
Literally started crying as soon as you updated! Favourite fanfic ever!