Reviews for Treacherous
sevenwise chapter 4 . 8/12
What I said last chapter still stands. However, I feel that this chapter progressed too quickly, and too unrealistically. In three days her business is ruined because she was seen with talking to Juice-late at night. If this happened to a stranger, what would have happened to Donna or Tara in this AU? I actually thought the progression was okay until Wednesday. Then it was really a "well that escalated quickly" meme.
sevenwise chapter 3 . 8/12
If I hadn't clicked on this story I'm sure I would've missed something good.

The way you write your protagonist gives your story a unique charm and feel. There isn't a lot of monologue compared to other stories in this community, but your story is not lacking character because of it. Especially your OC; I feel as though I already have a good idea of who they are, and it's only the third chapter.

I'm also definitely entertained by this story, it's funny.
Phoenix chapter 10 . 5/12
Mg I love this fic. They are perfect together. Both super adorable. So much chemistry, I wish the story was longer.
madamezou chapter 10 . 11/28/2014
this was amazing. thanks for writing it!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/26/2013
Is this you on Mibba? 'Cause this story was just posted on the website.

TheRealTayler13 chapter 10 . 11/22/2012
plz update soon cant wait to read more
BloodDeathGlory chapter 10 . 11/21/2012
It's a pretty good story and I'm so bummed out that you're ending it early. That being said I'm looking forward to the one-shots.
Venetiangrl92 chapter 9 . 11/20/2012
great chapter! off to read the next one! xoxo
Venetiangrl92 chapter 8 . 11/19/2012
Lol she just got hit on by piney! Loving this story so far! So can't wait for the next chapter! Please update soon! xoxo
uphill-battle chapter 8 . 11/18/2012
I love this!
darkroseofwolf chapter 8 . 11/17/2012
love it made me laugh want more please.
darkroseofwolf chapter 7 . 11/17/2012
like it so far update soon.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/15/2012
A little difficult to read sometimes but you can get the basic drift of it. Keep updating, can't wait to read more:)
Chelsea chapter 1 . 11/15/2012
I like how you don't make the story follow exactly how the story's events go like a lot of other writers do. Your story has its own flow. I also like how it wasn't love at first sight. Even after 6 chapters Charley and Juice have yet to really talk/hookup. You make everything believable. KEEP GOING! 3
Savannah's Angels chapter 4 . 11/14/2012
So happy I found this story! Looking forward to the next chapter! :)