Reviews for What Do You Want From Me?
Rando chapter 4 . 12/27/2013
I'm just now reading this and it's AMAZING! Update soon please! :)
Obscure Wonderland chapter 3 . 8/26/2013
You can't just leave it there! I'm completely in love with this story and I really want to find out how the Games go. There's barely any Glimmer/Clove fics, and it's one of my biggest ships in THG.
CK chapter 3 . 6/12/2013
Aww, I miss this story... Please don't give up on it.
LittleDirectioner chapter 3 . 12/10/2012
I really like it! You should continue it!
androidilenya chapter 3 . 11/17/2012
Aw, that was so sweet! I loved Glimmer's uncertainty and worry about how the Capitol would see her and Clove, and Clove's line about love being natural and all that. The scene at the end was really awesome... but now they're headed into the arena and I wonder how that's gonna turn out...
androidilenya chapter 2 . 11/12/2012
Oh, Enobaria... you handled that remarkably well. Walking in to find your tribute and the District One girl making out in bed... ah, well, anyone would be startled. Clove and Glimmer are so cute together! Keep on making out, it's really cute :) Can't wait for the next chapter!
Melantho11 chapter 1 . 11/11/2012
Fially a ClovexGlimmer fanfic! :) Its amazing so far...I love how you've set up the characters. Update soon :) Cant wait to see how it plays out!
androidilenya chapter 1 . 11/9/2012
Aw, Clove/Glimmer! I totally ship that! So far I'm loving this, I think you get their characters pretty well. The really long paragraphs can be a bit hard to read, though, so maybe if you broke that up it might be better? Other than that I think this is amazing and I can't wait for the next chapter!