Reviews for Deliver Us From Evil
BigMommaT chapter 14 . 3/29
I've read this trilogy (SFTTR) many times and thoroughly enjoyed it each time. Can't help wondering if Kitty would tell Matt about Virgil's 'proposal'?

I can definitely see yet another story, perhaps with the sister being found and Kitty being the person who's able to connect best with her. Maybe Kitty shares her own past and Oceane's journal with the girl, while trying to convince the child that she can have a different life. Somehow Virgil overhears and for the first time realizes Kitty past, but still wants her to build his family with. Maybe Kitty and Matt have a bad time ('The Badge', 'KLA/MLS') and she goes to the ranch... And just to add some angst, she realizes that she's pregnant after getting to the ranch, so refuses to return to Dodge, but also refuses Virgil's offer. Instead, she just focuses on helping the girls.

...Just think about it-I so love all of your OC's. Of course you know I absolutely LOVE all of your stories.
xvintagexdreams chapter 14 . 12/19/2013
I've enjoyed reading the series. Great stories.
Kittylover chapter 14 . 2/16/2013
This really would have made an excellent episode. Great story.
tjp chapter 14 . 11/14/2012
Thank you for this unique Matt and Kitty adventure. I loved the wonderful ending.

LadyofDodge chapter 14 . 11/13/2012
I really enjoyed this story-probably your best one yet. But I think I've said that before.

lostcowgirl chapter 14 . 11/13/2012
I want to encourage you lj to write a story in which Matt & Kitty help Virgil & Lillie Mae find her sister so that family can be more complete. Right now I don't have any suggestions of how you might do it, but Matt's got to have some connections & favors to call in.
janglyspur chapter 14 . 11/13/2012
Great ending to a wonderful story. Glad Virgil was there to take care of Graves so Matt could get back to Kitty pronto. Virgil is definitely a charmer, that Southern drawl is enough to make any woman melt :)
guest chapter 14 . 11/13/2012
Well, you did it again...knocked one out of the ballpark.
tengland2 chapter 14 . 11/13/2012
Things don't seem to change between them, him being stubborn, his job and her temper flaring up now and them. Keeps things interesting, both knowing at the start of how this relationship was going to be. Like Matt's comment about it being past Doc's bedtime, while Kitty worried.
Surprised Lilie Mae didn't toss more of a tantrum, letting Kitty go. Hopefully, Virgil can keep her clean and neat, then on to Dodge in a month. Hope some point in time they will find her sister. Nicely done.
tengland2 chapter 13 . 11/13/2012
Glad things have worked out and they are back together. Leave it to Doc to take a couple jabs at Matt about where he belongs. Even in her sleep she knew he was there.
SingerMe chapter 14 . 11/13/2012
Double Awwwwwwww!
SingerMe chapter 13 . 11/13/2012
tengland2 chapter 12 . 11/12/2012
Not surprised Virgil went with Matt. Interesting beliefs, (the owl), life/death and just falling out of the sky in "mid-flight". Seems to have happened about the same time as the death at the cabin. Looking forward to more.
lostcowgirl chapter 12 . 11/12/2012
Ah, the power of love. I trust Kitty will begin to recover in the next chapter now that Matt killed Katori and his owl.
SingerMe chapter 12 . 11/12/2012
Okay so you trade nightmares about spiders with those of owls falling dead out of the sky? Just kidding. I do love this story.
56 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »