Reviews for Love, Life and Gummy Brains
Kami Count D chapter 8 . 5/17/2013
One of the best Tony/Bruce fics Ive ever read. I applaud you. Just the right amount of angst and fluff and romance. I hope you keep on writing fics. It would have been great if the next time Clint and Natasha walked in they really WERE in a compromising position. Oh well, cant have it all...

This was fantastic. I laughed a lot, and thats just great.

KCD
PhineasFlynns chapter 8 . 5/11/2013
Oh my god that was the cutest story ever! I couldn't stop squeeing when Tony proposed to Bruce! It was the cutest thing ever! You did such an amazing job! I love it!
Guest chapter 8 . 5/7/2013
This is bloody adorable and I cried reading this and now its over! I honestly can say that this is my favorite Tony x Bruce story I've read33333
Aralas Baggins chapter 8 . 4/5/2013
I love this story!
Guest chapter 8 . 3/10/2013
ytrdrjkljhgftybjncxdzsdfvb m, awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
Guest chapter 7 . 3/10/2013
okay I just okay snaky vendetta okay I just can't rehjsnkdjn that is like the best thing I have ever I just love you

okay
VampireApple chapter 8 . 1/12/2013
I just love this. Truly, I do. I love the relationship between Tony and Bruce but I love the relationship with Bruce, Natasha and Clint even more. And I laugh every time I think of Bruce thinking of Mr. Wayne a mob boss.
camierose chapter 8 . 12/30/2012
oh my gosh this is in my top 10 finished favorite storys ever this is asowme
thatgirlinthepictureisme chapter 8 . 12/29/2012
oh man that epilogue just killed me SO BEAUTIFUL :')
HoratiosBabyMama chapter 8 . 12/7/2012
I think I may explode from all the fluffy science bro feels! :)
This story was great and in character and had me laughing and smiling almost all the way through.
AvengersAssemble chapter 8 . 11/24/2012
This story is amazing! I don't want it to end! So I was thinking, if u ever want something else to write, I think a great companion piece to this would be the same story, but from Tony's perspective. We could see how he fell for Bruce, and how crushed he was when he thought Bruce left. Stuff like that. Up to you. I just think that would b awesome, and I'm not ready for the story to be over!
MRS.waitforit.STARK chapter 8 . 11/23/2012
I am crying because this is just too cute! Right in the feels. And the avengers playing twister?! Day. Made.
MRS.waitforit.STARK chapter 1 . 11/22/2012
I have an iron man pez dispenser. Now all I need is the real thing. Wanky.
Ben Tramsami chapter 8 . 11/20/2012
OMGOMGOMGOMGOMG

BEST AU STORY EVER

LIKE EVER THAT I'VE EVER READ EVER

I'M GOING TO FOLLOW YOU NOW IN HOPES THAT YOU WILL CRATE MORE WONDERFUL STANNER WRITTEN WORKS OF ART

vid-gamer-of-Hyrule chapter 8 . 11/19/2012
Okay. So this is actually the first Brony fanfiction I've ever read, and I have to say: I am sSO glad I read this first to ease me into the ship! I absolutely loved it! It's so cute I can't even - I squealed and made inhuman sounds remniscent to a pterodactyl each chapter. Including Bruce Wayne was genius, I was really happy about Bruce's interaction with Loki and how he Loki situation turned out, and I IMMENSELY love how you portrayed and characterized Bruce. The narration from Bruce's point of view was hilarious and extremely adorable! I'm a bit sad on how Bruce wasn't (isn't?) on the Avengers Initiative officially, but the overall joy from this fic overrides that, I think.

Sooooooooo favoriting this story…
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »