Reviews for Love, Life and Gummy Brains
Krysnel Nicavis chapter 7 . 11/15/2012
! :D 3

I love how Clintasha don't even react to the name! They're just properly shamed,
Sakae Doragon chapter 7 . 11/15/2012
Ah! That was such a great chapter! I can't believe it XD you did such a good job! This is an awesome story and this chapter fits as an maybe-ending chapter but I'm still going to beg you to go with the idea of making another chapter if only because I hate to believe this is the end. Maybe a conclusion or epilogue :)

Again, great job. I love how Bruce Wayne handled the situation at the party and Tony's reaction. I love it!
Storm.Gazer chapter 7 . 11/14/2012
Aw, so cute
some mothafucker chapter 5 . 11/12/2012
I quite enjoy this.
Sakae Doragon chapter 6 . 11/13/2012
Hey, I was wondering: how many people did Stark sleep with while he did that whole 180 on Bruce? I know he said in the... prequel(?) that he doesn't cheat, he may be a flirt, but he doesn't cheat. I get that there's nothing concrete going on between him and Bruce, but did he sleep with others? It certainly seemed so when Bruce was thinking of why he choose to move to a different room, further away from Tony's (the noises). It wouldn't sit too well with me if I was on Bruce's shoes to be honest.
Krysnel Nicavis chapter 6 . 11/13/2012
Yay! They've finally worked it out! (Sorta)

I hope Bruce lays it into Clintasha... Or at least tries to.
Storm.Gazer chapter 6 . 11/12/2012
All is right in the world again.
jack2724 chapter 5 . 11/12/2012
Hmm not totally loving the batman crossover thing but hey what do i know... i'll go with it i still LOVE the story
Sakae Doragon chapter 5 . 11/12/2012
I really do hope Clint has some powers of premonition in him; now that Bruce knows who he's working with he might invest more of himself in the project and make Tony FINALLY notice that something's going on. At this point Bruce might want to keep it under wraps, talking to Wayne for specifications and the like (plus it helps that he's such a looker), and Bruce being less attentive to what Tony's doing. This might make Tony suspicious and jealous enough to break him out of this stupid phase. I feel really bad for Bruce, if I were him I'd have left by now or gotten a life of my own, away from Tony, in case things got worst and I had to leave.

Well, great story! Can't wait to see what happens next so... UPDATE SOON!
InsaneOrange chapter 5 . 11/12/2012
More. Please. More of these one shots. I bloody love them.
briarprincess chapter 5 . 11/12/2012
Mr. Wayne is perfect to make TOny jealous, and maybe if you don't shape up Tony take over completly. I am loving the story so far and can't wait to read more.
AvengersAssemble chapter 2 . 11/10/2012
This is really good! Please keep updating!
Some chick chapter 2 . 11/9/2012
Oh my god, all these words are so... Gah! I love your writing so much, and you throw these chapters out at lightning speed. You're amazing. Truly amazing.
Kate chapter 2 . 11/9/2012
I'm not normally a big fan of AUs, but you are doing a great job with this one. Looking forward to hearing more about your non-Hulk Bruce!
Almost Forgotten Instigator chapter 4 . 11/10/2012
I would just like to let you know that I am in love with this story. I'm going crazy waiting for you to update, even though I know you just did and I should update my stories before I say anything about updating. Still, this kinda fits most of what I think about the Avengers into one thing. This is awesome. Like, nearly Prussian levels of awesome. Which is a reference you probably won't get but I'm going to write it anyway.
49 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »