Reviews for Emmett & Isla
Linneagb chapter 4 . 5/25/2013
AWWWWWWWW You almost got me crying, I wish you and your friend luck in the future. Pst, Harry Potter is my favorite book series
Haruchan-chan chapter 4 . 11/29/2012
No one has written a story like this before. You've written a wonderful story.
Boo chapter 4 . 11/26/2012
You did an amazing job I had tears rolling down my eyes it touched me so much. Stories dont have to be long in order to be good or touch the readers hearts and you my friend have done just that, I do hope you continue to write and I look forward to read more of your stories. On that note all I have to say is bravo.
Freehorse chapter 4 . 11/28/2012
It was beautiful !
iamamunchkin chapter 4 . 11/10/2012
i love this story! You did an amazing job! :D
kiwihipp chapter 4 . 11/10/2012
A lovely little story! I think the Harry Potter books made so much sense, it has made millions of children happy!
kiwihipp chapter 3 . 11/10/2012
Awww! Poor Emmett, didn't think he would react this way.
Kelfa chapter 4 . 11/10/2012
Brilliant story. It caused a tear to roll. Great emotion.
Kperry1234 chapter 4 . 11/10/2012
Oh that was sad but I liked it
MaatsProdigy chapter 4 . 11/10/2012
This story is so sweeet, i loved it and i cried when Emmett did :'( plus im a huge harry potter fan too! :)
jessa76 chapter 2 . 11/9/2012
so sweet so sad
smiles make the world go round chapter 2 . 11/9/2012
so sweet! i hope isla wont die!
kiwihipp chapter 2 . 11/9/2012
What an eyeopener for Emmett! Great that he enjoyed reading the book to her!
kiwihipp chapter 1 . 11/9/2012
Very severe punishment for Emmett! It won't be easy for him, I bet!
MrsGatsby chapter 1 . 11/8/2012
"Emmett Cullen wasn't in the best of moods right now, he had taken one of his pranks a little too far and managed to piss off Carlisle. That in itself was an impressive achievement, Carlisle was not one to be easily angered." Wow, this was so hilarious! :p this story has a good start, and the story line is fresh, and I just love the idea! I think it would be good if you added more detail to the story to make your chapters longer and such. Good job!

-G