Reviews for New Beginnings
sash queen of the jungle chapter 21 . 3/5/2014
Just caught up and read all this story. Love the happy ending. Thanks for writing and sharing.
Snowy chapter 2 . 2/2/2014
In England, anyone whose title is below that of "duke", are addressed as "Lord so-and-so". Same for the female equivalent. So Robert should be addressed as Lord Robert whether he's a viscount or earl, since both viscount and earl are both peerages beneath duke.
sliceofperfection chapter 21 . 4/6/2013
I read this entire thing in one sitting...I absolutely loved how you conveyed the early years of their relationship and how it growed as time went on. Very realistic characterization!
kitty chapter 10 . 1/19/2013
Stop making me cry! :)
PrincessConsuelaBnhmk chapter 21 . 1/8/2013
I just sat down and read this entire fic at once. Great job!
Settees-under-siege chapter 21 . 1/2/2013
Jane really reminded me of Susan Flintshire from the CS, only a slightly softer version. A wet blanket about everything if ever there was one.

No, not the end! You finished it up in classic Cobert style though with them talking in bed. This was a superb first story for us in this little corner of FF. I cannot thank you enough and look forward to your future works :)
Settees-under-siege chapter 20 . 1/2/2013
Cranky Robert. He really doesn't handle a lack of sleep well. So well written as usual and so believable. But Cora can always be relied upon to subtly calm him down without appearing to ;)

Phew, I really thought a major argument was about to break out between Cora and Violet at the end there!
GranthamGal chapter 21 . 1/2/2013
It is sort of worrying that Cora was never told what would happen if she doesn't have a son. I can see Robert not wanting her to be concerned about it, but at the same time she certainly has a right to know what will become of her dowry. I still love reading about all their adorable interactions as new parents. I sort of want Robert to get stuck caring for Mary on his own for a little while, since Cora seems to be the one taking charge. :)

And the last scene was just so perfect! I'm sad it is the end, as this was such a wonderful story. It was really well written and you got their characterizations down excellently!

I look forward to all your future stories!
GranthamGal chapter 20 . 1/2/2013
"She started it" is such a funny line! I enjoyed reading about their adjustment to parenthood...it is very sweet :)
Settees-under-siege chapter 19 . 1/2/2013
Gosh Robert can lay eggs when he wants to. His anxious state was totally adorable. The scene you painted of the three of them settling down together for the first time was really moving but I also love the reality check at the end. Somehow I think Robert might eat his words...
Settees-under-siege chapter 18 . 1/2/2013
Uh oh... now my heart is racing! Of all the times for this to happen. Being a new mother is nervewracking enough but without Robert by her side? He had better get back to Downton on the double! Great chapter :)
Eugenia-Hacy chapter 20 . 1/1/2013
Thanks for updating this daily fdjfjdlfjsljflsd AND TWO CHAPTERS! Please tell me that there are at least 10 more chapters :P lol
Guest chapter 17 . 12/29/2012
soooo good :)
Guest chapter 2 . 12/29/2012
I'm oficially in love with this story! They're starting to be so cute! Thank you for meking my mornings happier!
Eugenia-Hacy chapter 19 . 12/31/2012
"Oh, my dear," he whispered, brushing his thumb against Cora's cheek to dry some of her tears. "I'm so proud of you."

JLDFSJFLJSKLFJDSKFJDKLJFKLJS L FEELS FEELS FEELS FEELS FEELS FEELS FEELS FJDSKFJDSKJFDKLSJFKDSJFKLJS

Thank you so much, this was amazing, it was a pleasure to read this chapter, perfection :')