Reviews for Chocolate For Luck
DAFUQ?! OH MY GOD SLENDERMAN KILLED GILBERT!
Vel chapter 12 . 9/8/2014
Please ;-; more it got so good /3 you should do the wedding of Lovi and Anti together 3
Guest chapter 12 . 7/5/2014
For those interested Gupta is Egypt
piratespain13 chapter 12 . 5/27/2014
Oh gosh. I think I would have actually cried if I you had stopped at the quick sand. I feel like the monster got Maddie but I can't really say I'm upset about it even if I do love Canada. Prucan was dead and now my spamano has more of a chance to live.
Anti-Cliffhanger chapter 12 . 5/23/2014
Don't mess with my feels like that... or I'll send steve after you... AnD No OnE EsCaPeS StEvE...
ZanyAnimeGirl chapter 12 . 5/23/2014
Amazing, good deeds returned!-de chi!
Scarlet daydreamer chapter 12 . 5/22/2014
Hah! I bet Luck killed her! That's what you get for leaving your ally (and the only guy Luck actually likes) to die! Bitch...
Okay, maybe I'm being harsh but seriously she left him to drown in Quicksand for God's sake! Not cool bro, not cool.
WeirdCornChip chapter 12 . 5/21/2014
Karma. Knowing 2p England, he probably chopped her up and turned her into food afterwords. :P
So Gupta is Turkey right?
GothicKitty1313 chapter 12 . 5/21/2014
And that's what you get for not being kind, death :3 bye Madeline HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!...yeah. Great chapter and I'm so glad you didn't stop it at that bit ;
zoewinter1 chapter 12 . 5/21/2014
I bet you anything it was lucky who killed her
zoewinter1 chapter 7 . 5/21/2014
well humans taste like pork so Imma hope Toni didn't just accidentally commit cannibalism
zoewinter1 chapter 1 . 5/21/2014
"Blight was at least a little buzzed most of the time" aha what a pun cuz he ran into a forcefield
Yaoifangirl chapter 3 . 12/15/2013
Have you ever heard of felix(pewdiepie)? He's on youtube and is known for saying fabulous?!
Shiralala chapter 11 . 9/17/2013