Reviews for Not Alone
Ahh! I just discovered your story and loved it! You are a truly talented writer! *going to read more of your stories now*
Guest chapter 15 . 4/1/2013
I had read most of the some time ago, but somehow missed the ending. I'm so glad I discovered it.
An excellent end to a very powerful story.
Thanks very much for sharing it
mandancie chapter 15 . 2/5/2013
oh my goodness! this was so captivating! I couldn't stop reading this. it was so good. the only thing I am happy about is that I didn't have to wait long on the cliffhangers. all i had to do was go to the next chapter. :)
Aecoris chapter 2 . 1/28/2013
Oh, I remember reading "Ex Crucio"! I'm excited to continue reading this continuation. Once more, I just love a vulnerable Sam. It's my favorite version of Sam and I also love writing him as innocent and needing his big brother. I miss super protective Dean in the show, and you write him great! Thanks for writing this, I will be on my way to reading more very soon!
JaredPadaleckiFan chapter 15 . 1/9/2013
hooray! great ending! loved it! cant want for more of our new ideas for supernatural fanfics! :)
CeCe Away chapter 15 . 1/9/2013
Great tag to the previous story. Poor Sam went through some awful brutality.
Kdlove-uall chapter 15 . 1/9/2013
Congrats on completing such a wonderful story...
LAHH chapter 15 . 1/8/2013
Excellent story. Thanks for writing
Guest chapter 15 . 1/8/2013
Great ending.
Thanks very much for sharing this.
SPN Mum chapter 15 . 1/8/2013
Well, I don't kow how they're going to deal with Lucifer and Michael, but I'm glad to see Dean say that they will face it together. I don't think Sam will ever comepletely heal from this experience, but he has the best people to help him recover as much as possible. Anyone who meets Sam after this will never meet a braver, or stronger person. After surviving this, Sam can survive anything. Their group can get through anything. Lucifer just made it impossible to get to Sam, by trying to break Sam in this manner. It just made everyone more determined to deny Lucifer and Michael, and to stop the Apocalypse. I think Cas is a permanent part of their team now too, because he knows that Zachariah was behind it, not God.

Thanks for a great story. I look forward to reading more stories about Sam and Dean from you. :)
CBloom2 chapter 15 . 1/7/2013
Great story - well done!
Twinchester Angel chapter 15 . 1/7/2013
*flails* And YES! You ended it with some fiercely protective big brother Dean. *dies* This was a great story. And we need to thank you for writing an awesome story and for being so consistent with your updates and for finishing this. Thank you for your great writing and your commitment to this story and the characters. I really enjoyed this and I LOVED the ending. Thanks again. *hugs*
RainbowBetty chapter 15 . 1/7/2013
Yay! Happy ending! Hugs for all! I just want you to know how much I truly loved following & reading this fix! You are awesome for writing it.
LAHH chapter 14 . 1/7/2013
Fantastic. Their reunion was so touching. Thanks for updating
SPN Mum chapter 14 . 1/6/2013
Go Dean! He killed Meg before she could nail Sam back on the cross. She won't be coming back to bother them ever again. Neither will Zachariah. Maybe Sam can finally start to heal from all of this. I'm with Dean, don't let anyone near Sam besides Bobby, Ellen, and Cas, other than doctors and nurses. Lucifer isn't getting Sam as his vessel.