Reviews for Just Doing Some Business
James Birdsong chapter 1 . 7/30/2014
Scary comedy
Story Weaver1 chapter 1 . 8/28/2013
So that's what Kyubey does with the dead bodies. It makes sense that he would find uses for it. MiB owning patents on alien technology is canon so it fits perfectly. All in all, a fascinating difference of perspective.
Talos Angel chapter 1 . 3/17/2013
Oooohhh...the plot thickens...
BHS chapter 1 . 11/12/2012
Nicely done! I didn't really know what to expect from the message you sent me, but I think everything came together well. The Warcraft line made me chuckle. XD
BundleofContradictions chapter 1 . 11/12/2012
The best part of this? Nibbler's people are related to the Incubators! And Fry is a magical girl! Okay, I just made that up, but woudn't it be cool if Fry was a magical girl and just didn't remember his exploits? Futurama would make so much more sense!(or be more fun to watch, in any case...)

(They never said that males couldn't become magical girls, just that adolescent girls were usually the most efficient subjects for the job).

Wait, why did Kyubei bring up Fry anyway? Ignoring the fact that knowing about Fry suggests that he is aware of things that happen 1,000 years from now, what point did it make to the poor bureaucrat he was making his "we're actuakky your saviors" argument to?
Magus1108 chapter 1 . 11/9/2012
Man, Kyubey is a bastard. Hm. Makes me wonder what the deal between the MIB and the Incubators are like when Madokami has done away with the Witches and replaced them with the Demons/Wraiths.