Reviews for Keep That Breathless Charm
Wissa38 chapter 1 . 8/2
poisondart18 chapter 1 . 12/30/2014
Loved it:)
morganfm chapter 1 . 11/13/2014
awwwwwe! I love that movie, and I absolutely love the spin you put on it in this fic. well done!
MiDushiNoSushi chapter 1 . 11/12/2014
I really liked this baby fic, especially with all the drama.. i liked that you showed Regina going through an emotional ringer, but that she was still supported and increasingly embraced by her new family..
Guest chapter 1 . 6/12/2014
This was a beautiful story! It well written and you portrayed all the characters very well! Thank you for an interesting read! Keep it up!
Mmisery.Loves.Slash chapter 1 . 1/27/2014
This was awesome! I loved this so much!
imaoncer4life chapter 1 . 12/31/2013
Aww I LOVED this story :) I wish there was more to it!
brisiafterdark chapter 1 . 5/9/2013
This made me feel all warm and gooey inside (in a good way!) I absolutely loved it!
Vanilla-Apples-n-IslesP.T.S chapter 1 . 1/9/2013
OH MY GOD YES! please, please do something similar to this and link me. You are perfection, do you hear me you wonderful person you. Absolute perfection! -huggles-
Guest chapter 1 . 12/28/2012
Everythig is all fun and games 'till you name Regina's babe Poppy. BUT leaving it a side -like every time I read it I replaced it with a more suitable name in my head - it is really a great fic, I loved it, thanks
kayfro chapter 1 . 12/24/2012
So freaking adorable! I really like the back and forth between past and present for this story. And Lance is exactly what I would imagine Snow and Charming naming a boy baby. Well done! Thank you for sharing.

(My apologies for posting anon, kindle fire won't let me log into FFN.)
G.W. Shoes chapter 1 . 11/26/2012
This is soooo good. Please give us more! I love the dynamics between the characters and Henry is a thousand times more likeable thank canon!Henry.
Sylina38 chapter 1 . 11/26/2012
Awesome story. Good writing!
Korderoo chapter 1 . 11/18/2012
I really loved this - sweet and sentimental without being over the top. Thanks for sharing it!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/14/2012