Reviews for Keep That Breathless Charm
poisondart18 chapter 1 . 12/30/2014
Loved it:)
morganfm chapter 1 . 11/13/2014
awwwwwe! I love that movie, and I absolutely love the spin you put on it in this fic. well done!
MiDushiNoSushi chapter 1 . 11/12/2014
I really liked this baby fic, especially with all the drama.. i liked that you showed Regina going through an emotional ringer, but that she was still supported and increasingly embraced by her new family..
Guest chapter 1 . 6/12/2014
This was a beautiful story! It well written and you portrayed all the characters very well! Thank you for an interesting read! Keep it up!
Mmisery.Loves.Slash chapter 1 . 1/27/2014
This was awesome! I loved this so much!
imaoncer4life chapter 1 . 12/31/2013
Aww I LOVED this story :) I wish there was more to it!
brisiafterdark chapter 1 . 5/9/2013
This made me feel all warm and gooey inside (in a good way!) I absolutely loved it!
Vanilla-Apples-n-IslesP.T.S chapter 1 . 1/9/2013
OH MY GOD YES! please, please do something similar to this and link me. You are perfection, do you hear me you wonderful person you. Absolute perfection! -huggles-
Guest chapter 1 . 12/28/2012
Everythig is all fun and games 'till you name Regina's babe Poppy. BUT leaving it a side -like every time I read it I replaced it with a more suitable name in my head - it is really a great fic, I loved it, thanks
kayfro chapter 1 . 12/24/2012
So freaking adorable! I really like the back and forth between past and present for this story. And Lance is exactly what I would imagine Snow and Charming naming a boy baby. Well done! Thank you for sharing.

(My apologies for posting anon, kindle fire won't let me log into FFN.)
G.W. Shoes chapter 1 . 11/26/2012
This is soooo good. Please give us more! I love the dynamics between the characters and Henry is a thousand times more likeable thank canon!Henry.
Sylina38 chapter 1 . 11/26/2012
Awesome story. Good writing!
Korderoo chapter 1 . 11/18/2012
I really loved this - sweet and sentimental without being over the top. Thanks for sharing it!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/14/2012
awesome and perfect
AustinMarina chapter 1 . 11/11/2012
Oh, man, so many good parts in this story!
Love how their lives have unfolded! Regina owning the stables is perfect (and not just because the sight of her in tight riding pants and boots is a serious fetish)!
Regina is still as domineering in her queenly way but Emma loves her anyways! Perfect!

You are the most prolific writer! It's amazing how you produce not only quantity but quality! Great story!