Reviews for Apocalypse Now 3: Crusaders of The Cataclysm
santizhizi chapter 9 . 6/18/2014
太好了... That's really great. Please don't stop updating !
santizhizi chapter 4 . 6/18/2014
No, no, please don't ! Why should that be Dororo-kun ? None of them deserves his sacrifice ! There would be no light at all. Don't let that happen...please.
VaridyTigerSoul chapter 9 . 8/6/2013
Yes! Dororo lives! He is not forgotten!
QueenoftheFanfiction chapter 9 . 7/24/2013
It's so awesome! I wish I could write like this!
ZanyAnimeGirl chapter 9 . 7/24/2013
Genius, Kururu so Froggin smart!-de chi!
ccwrite chapter 9 . 7/23/2013
Omg, you finally updated! :D yay.
3 chapter 8 . 4/17/2013
Kururu's not exactly out of character, but he sure acts a lot more like a jerk here than he tends to on the show. XD
ZanyAnimeGirl chapter 8 . 4/15/2013
That it...-de chi!
*insert sad face here*
ccwrite chapter 7 . 1/4/2013
Ha! PMS was an intended pun, am I correct?
ZanyAnimeGirl chapter 7 . 1/4/2013
I'm soooo haaappppppyyyy!-de chi!
Weep weep sobs sobs
garnet750 chapter 6 . 1/4/2013
Another review for your story! :D

The chapter's great (because of this Momoka instantly became my 3rd favorite character in Sergeant Frog) and about Momoka having two souls, I just realized it too at the end of the chapter :p (I thought that Dark Momoka was Momoka's inner personality, so wasn't it just a disorder? I don't know, not an expert at that -_-")

Oh, and if you haven't realized, you typed Momoka as Momomka at the end (but it doesn't really matter anyway, people know that its Momoka).
ZanyAnimeGirl chapter 6 . 1/3/2013
Dos vodanios!-de chi!
ccwrite chapter 6 . 1/3/2013
Giroro sounded like a pro. Nice action there!
ccwrite chapter 5 . 12/25/2012
Thanks. Merry Christmas to you too.
ccwrite chapter 4 . 12/15/2012
This chapter feels ... a bit rushed. I know this is supposed to be sad but for some reason it didn't evoke much emotion to me. -_-"' (that awkward moment when you know that you are supposed to feel sad but don't). I am not particularly crazy about sensory imageries since this is FF but I am a big fan for descriptive emotions (they are very, very hard). Your writing is better than the majority of the Keroro stories (better than mine too, as a matter of facts), but for some reason I don't feel the same passion, the same excitement as in the first two Apocalypse Now. Well, none of us are professional writers here, so I shouldn't have such high expectations -_-, writing is just a hobby for us. But I believe that you, as a FF writer, do care about how your readers think since you've definitely spent time editing and revising your stories, and that I, as frank as I am whether in real life or on the Internet, should tell you what I think. I hope that I do not come across as being harsh, and I apologize that I didn't really offer a real advice but merely gave you my opinion. Again, this is my personal opinion and others may have felt differently toward this story, and yes, I will continue to read this story anyway. Happy writing!