Reviews for Harry Potter and the First Stand
daimahou chapter 2 . 10/7/2016
I hope you will continue yor stories.
Guest chapter 2 . 4/9/2013
I get the feeling that Snape will try to use the stone to ressurect Lily... or try and fail in the most spectacular/horrific manner not unlike what happened in full metal alchemist.
LordsFire chapter 2 . 2/4/2013
I'm not sure how I managed to miss that you updated this at the same time as Infinite Swords, but good on you for that.

Partly since I know what to look for, I can tell you're suffering some from writer's fatigue as I read this, though I think with this story, that has more to do with you wanting to get to later parts of this story, that you're more interested in actually writing.
twistyguru chapter 2 . 1/24/2013
lol
LOVE this story.
Pity the poor chimera, but at least it gets to live in freedom now. And, the Bulgarians were saved! All in a day's work for a Hero.
Thyrokio chapter 2 . 1/23/2013
This has much potential. Both chapters were entertaining. I wonder what Snape will do with the stone exactly. Somehow, I get the feeling that he'll use it for himself.
That Guy chapter 2 . 1/21/2013
I thought you said the big shifts from cannon didn't come until after the first couple years? I'm not complaining, though. With how you have the story shaping up it looks like it's going to be one heck of a ride.

Good luck on the next chapter.
Morsamare chapter 2 . 1/20/2013
Nice! Though I have to wonder why it took 2 weeks, I very much appreciate, that you've completely derailed canon. I wonder however what the divergance point was. Harry's heroics, dealt with Xeno, and why Luna was enrolled a year earlier. I have to wonder was it something that Harry did, or the fact that he went missing that prompted Snape to abandon Hogwarts the Dumbledore's protections. I'm almost hoping that Snape brews the potion, to relieve himself of the dark mark and becomes a dark lord in his own right.. (finally a more dramatic use for his billowing robes!) A good cackle and I think he'd be a great one, long live the "Halfblood Prince". Either way looking forward to chapter 3!
Kairan1979 chapter 2 . 1/20/2013
So far so good. While Harry was fighting Chimera, the Stone was stolen. I bet Dumbled didn't expect it.
kingofdarkdragons chapter 1 . 1/20/2013
please please please continue writing this story this is actually one of the best anime-type Harry I've seen so if you could continue I'd be happy ;]
edus chapter 1 . 11/25/2012
hmm so far looks good story. hope to see update
Smithback chapter 1 . 11/24/2012
nice
Guest chapter 1 . 11/20/2012
Infinite swords... T_T
That aside.. this is a good fic. Wondering what arcana his stand is though and its abilities.
That Guy chapter 1 . 11/16/2012
[Whistle] This story lends itself so well to humor. I couldn't stop laughing. Thanks for writing it.

Good luck on the next chapter, of either story.
Piterio chapter 1 . 11/11/2012
Well i can't make any assumptions right now. As far as it goes it's an interesting story with Harry living a different life than what was planned for him. It does show what difference in character he developed but currently not much but it will be interesting to see more of it. Nevertheless i enjoyed reading it.
Heaven Canceler chapter 1 . 11/10/2012
Oh this is going to be good, I just know it. You are going to continue this are not you? I really hope so, the idea is incredible funny and interesting. I hope you are going to write more about his interaction with the other characters and similar things.

Will there be a scene where Harry and his friends read the interviews written by Lunas dad? I really hope so, it would be hilarious to read that. Then one of them is going to bring the paper to a teacher (McGonagall would be funny) who reads it after hearing that Harry said that everything is true.

I have no idea what Harrys stand could be, but I hope we are going to see it when he fights with a troll, Voldemort ghost, giant dog, young dragon or any other creature. (Or maybe Malfoy) This is going to be so awesome!

PS: I also hope you continue your other story Infinite Swords. You totally left us with a cliffhanger there.