Reviews for A Single Change
... tadinha da sakura
Guest chapter 4 . 12/13/2013
I LOVE IT, KEEP WRITING PLZ
Walker Smith chapter 4 . 9/21/2013
I haven't read such a good naruto fanfiction in quite a long time. I hope you continue to update.
Nemo Sarh chapter 4 . 9/20/2013
Great chapter. And I would like either an Itachi\Naru or a Shika\Naru pairing, I would prefer a Shika\Naru pairing.
OldMasterSaru chapter 4 . 9/20/2013
it good to see you are still writing this fic. I really like where this is going so far. it would be nice to see more consistence updates even if it was just once a month. overall though it solid no mistakes that I could see. just getting the ball rolling on this story would be just enough for me. as for the pairing Fu(the seven tail jinchuriki) or Shino would work well since she feels most at home with the Aburame Clan.
anyway keep up the good work I feel like this story will take off once you actually get the ball rolling.
NA Vina chapter 3 . 8/4/2013
Since the bugs eat MP can't they use MP them self? Can't they just cloth them self with MP and form shapes like knifes and just ATK the enemy with every bug becoming weapon? Since they eat MP they should be able to cloth them self with MP or naru mutates them into being able to do so and since see is the queen won't there be a jutsu like giving her wings? like wings of the bugs or maybe naru would be able to tame other bugs into her own hive yeah its possible_ since they are bug user so naru should be able to control more then 1 kind of bug and the bug can become weapons and stuff like the maid in horizon anime where she can control gravity and use the Gaint blade so naru should be able do mimic it just using bugs and from blade shape and cloths with with her MP_yea its kinda OP if you don't think of the mental stress and MP waste since bugs eat MP already and you still use MP_ maybe the Hive can form into some kind of ant hive so each kind of bugs have differ job cause by kyu-chan MP so there can be a class of bugs that is a kind of MP container so Naru can use its MP to cloth it to form weapons then their can be bug change shape or just add more bugs into the hive since the normal 1 suck MP and that's it and naru mutate the 1's she have so her servant(Bugs) should be able to do more then just suck MP like the story said but who say just sucking enemy MP can be the only mutate effect?NO ONE, so as long as its mutated their should be enhance buff and more ability like any other mutation. So far it can suck enemy Magic skills within sec's but shouldn't they be able to reuse that MP? like hit the enemy back with the same thing or can use the enemy MP and cloth them self of a weapon shape or shield. Bugs have high Resistance that is pass down so they can have anti jutsu body as long as they get hit and reproduce so basically its almost unbeatable..._ yea if its mutated shouldn't the bug be able to use jutsu of their own? or they created a class in their hive like solider worker defender_(should like ants_)

Name: Naru Bugs
2 Forms: Naru Bugs with her own MP or Kyubi Bugs with Kyubi MP(since its demonic the bugs should became bigger and have red crave into their body with demonic power)
Naru Bugs: bugs like the other of the main clan just a mutated version which can still be mutated or gain more skills as the environment changes(since bugs can adapted the fastest) ATM bugs can suck enemy MP so most jutsu are powerless against it.(OP_ basically all offensive jutsu from F-C should become unless unless its genjutsu) Naru should be able to cloth itself of bugs and then send MP to it so its like a armor for CQC but since its bug armor when the bug touch you it should suck your MP dry(depending on your MP and how'd much the bug suck with each attack) Or maybe she can just do a lance strike and let bugs inter your body which will be like killing you from the inside and since she have super healing power shouldn't the bugs also have it?(since they suck HER MP and its since she was 4! and since she's 12 or so isn't that like a few generation of the bugs? so they should inherited the skill of super healing factor so if the Queen(Naru) is hurt won't they be able to heal her?) so basically other then the bug being slow(shouldn't be slow since they eat kyubi MP) it can really do a lot of things if you have control and imagination for it_I"m so smart with LOGIC) now lets talk about her MP Naru have basically insane MP amount but some of the MP and to feed the bugs(depending on how'd big the hives is) and kyubi MP is denser and more powerful then normal MP so if she feed Kyubi MP to the bugs every day the bugs can act like a weapon by itself with the speed of a bullet and MP of a genin_(Bingo Book: If you every see a bug side of your Eye thats black with Crimson wings and blood craving on it ...,RUN LIKE HELL IS CASING YOU or die like a but its funny if it happen_(Naru Queen of Death Bug,Crimson Queen(since Bug is bloody crimson so Queen of that so "crimson queen" but hey it make sense_)

The only thing i think is flip side is the amount of MP she need to feed them every day and mental stress from the skills then i can;t really think of anything else-_-..._ll yea pretty much OP_(if Fully grown) since naru ATM can make a fist with the bug shouldn't she just learn how to cloth the bugs with MP so she can have the Tunsda Punch?(with bug made hand(think about how'd much damage that IS!)_Bugs have MP so they can heal like the slug...but hey bugs are not summons right? so shouldn't she still be able to sign a contract...AAAAARRRRHHHHH WHAT HAVE I DONE ITS TOO OP!(when to the the roof of the house of the 7th floor)"This is too much the world will end if she can created a army of kyubi bugs"-Jumps down from the roof-(Dies) Death Note: but its not unbeatable since the final form of shirngun can skill kill it off with time space but the fire should only work a few times before its useless against the bugs_(yea pretty UNBEATABLE if you take about the adaption able of the bugs in logic it should be able to_ its not impossible_)Good bye enemy of naru if the final form of the bug is to be shown...oh yea Atk from the ground should work unless she is flying._ yea bugs are like the sand shield gara have just with bugs but they are not really weak againist anyy element thou...so ATM only way to fight is by speed but still naru train physic so fighting with speed is still pretty much useless if naru have a better hand_ she should learn seals since its in her blood_ yea pretty much it or if you want to make her even more OP you can say she have a new kind of bloodline from the merged of kyubi,hive, and the family bloodline or you can have nakmazi blood line down since we never know what bloodline he have so you can make it up or you can just make new blood lines from her using kyubi power but if your making thing OP you should make a draw back like double edge blades for the bloodline which is normal if its OP. OP comes with draw back with out draw back OP is just cheating if its OP then it should also be a OP draw back like sharingun _ if you use the final stage too much you go blind unless you are uzumaki with kyubi then as long as you don't use it a lot you will never go blind_ so its like 1 use per month_ yea super healing is OP i know( once in game i use a tank with a oure tank build with battle healing and i just have shield bugg on and block every atk and the enemy can't even lower my HP more then 80% (because of his skill slam) and i can heal about 3%hp per sec HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA i win after a few hours(Stupid boy for thinking weak of woman!)
antoine chapter 2 . 5/26/2013
amazing
youcantmakeme chapter 3 . 5/20/2013
Please please update. I love the idea of this, it's very original I would love to see were it goes
Guest chapter 1 . 5/5/2013
Ooo. Unexpected. Interesting.
Windninja1000 chapter 3 . 5/6/2013
This is a great fic, I can't wait till the next chapter! I am wondering though on who you plan on having Naru paired with or if you don't know yet? I just hope it isn't gonna be a yuri pairing.
TigerInTheMoonlight chapter 3 . 5/6/2013
Wait...so is Naru a "straight-girl, former-guy" or a "former-straight-guy, now lesbian-girl"? If that made any sense whatsoever? Anyway, I was suprised to see the update (good suprise!) and hope to see another soon! I really love the whole Aburame clan/bugs thing
Legionary Prime chapter 3 . 5/5/2013
I like this story and I vote for Naru/Shino as the pairing.
Skafloc chapter 3 . 5/5/2013
I have to say that I haven't read many fics where Naruto has kikachū. I'm sure it'll make things more interesting, especially when coupled with fem!naru. So far everything looks good. Looking forward to the next chapter.
Cenright chapter 3 . 5/5/2013
And here I thought Louis Armstrong won bicycle races...
Soutrick chapter 3 . 5/5/2013
Even if things would get out eventually
I think Naru should be mad at Sakura
The same day that she told her teamates her secret, the whole vilage end up knowing