Reviews for The Wanted Girl
Fighteratheart chapter 24 . 1/24
Great story. I hope for more chapters.
Emily chapter 24 . 2/13/2014
Omafriggingod. DAFUQ? FINISH THE DAMN STORIE! I HAVE TO KNOW HOW IT ENDS! YOUR KILLING ME!
Emily chapter 8 . 2/13/2014
Soooo. She's... Lesbian... Didn't see that coming...
buckeyeirishmom chapter 24 . 9/5/2013
This chapter was so exciting. I can't wait to read more. I know you are busy, but I appreciate getting a chapter whenever it comes. It is always a nice surprise.
Smiley chapter 24 . 9/1/2013
Great chapter! I'll be waiting for the next chapters! So excited! Keep up the good work!
Smiley chapter 23 . 8/5/2013
I've missed this story! Welcome back. 5 more chapters? Can't wait to read them! Please update soon!
JainaSyal chapter 23 . 8/5/2013
oh...
a good chapter, but...soooo short! So short!
I hope we could read some more and soon.

By by
Jenna Malfoy 20 chapter 22 . 6/14/2013
Ok you have to finish this cuz it's making me laugh and cry. It's hard to find a fic that dose that these days
savirose23 chapter 22 . 6/13/2013
Okay-I think you're slacking. All the other chapters were really great. Now it's kinda of ho-hum.
If your coming to the end-then make it a super outstanding mind blowing ending. I'll be looking for
the next chapter.
Smiley chapter 22 . 6/5/2013
Nice twist. Good Mel, smart Mary. I can't wait to see what Wash and Taylor do. Great chapter!
MandyJK chapter 22 . 6/4/2013
I love Mary's sense of humor! She is so bad ass, and more like Wash and Taylor than I'm sure she would like to admit! Awesome!
JainaSyal chapter 21 . 5/30/2013
WOW!
you are a sadist!

that' s terrible! Very terrible!

I Hope in the end it will be all good.

By by
MandyJK chapter 21 . 5/29/2013
OMFG! I totally despise Lucas! Someone kill that psycho now!
Smiley chapter 21 . 5/29/2013
So it was Lucas. Great chapter by the way! I hope you update soon. The suspense is killing me.
einzel chapter 21 . 5/29/2013
I honestly think lining up the entire TN security force and letting them all have a go at Lucas after Wash and Taylor finish with him would be the logical next scene.