Reviews for Blood Moon
Demon'sGrace chapter 1 . 6/23/2013
wow, that was kind of intense, and I wanted to keep reading. Great job
Guest chapter 1 . 6/14/2013
What a unique take on the story. In retrospect, I'm a little surprised the villagers didn't attack Virginia for being his "wife." Still, I'd like to think this story's Virginia could have appreciated that Wolf slaughtered all those people because they were trying to kill both of them; then again, it can be hard to think straight after being immolated. Thanks for the story.
Virginia Wolfe chapter 1 . 4/20/2013
Oh my god I loved your story! I've just started reading fanfic, my best friend had been trying to get me to forever and yours is my first, and I fear I shan't be able to stop now lol. I just absolutely loved your story. If I can figure this whole fanfic and website thing out, cuz I'm kinda technilogically retarded, I hope to read more of your stories whether or not they have to do with 10th Kingdom. Thank you for making my first official fanfic one that I enjoyed and will share with MANY people!
geuss chapter 1 . 11/23/2012
great fic, nice to see a good fic in this section again. the series didn't last long enough for my tastes
Navel of the Turtle Man chapter 1 . 11/14/2012
Hail and hallelujah we have a good fic in this fandom again! I'd read this from beginning to end if it became multichaptered. The series was too short and never played up enough for its credit. I love that you made Wolf exactly who he was-a predator defending his mate, and a puppy in her hands. Good job!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/12/2012
I love this! If you do choose to continue it I'd love to read more!
Jaina chapter 1 . 11/9/2012
Oh, that was fantastic. Well done.