Reviews for Biotic Beginnings
Deftex chapter 1 . 6/14
This chapter was so hard to get through. Nobody talked like real people talk. It was like robots were having a conversation.
Kellise chapter 50 . 5/13
Amazing story, enjoyed reading it. I'm assuming Shepards dead, which is good because as much as I hate it it's kinda the only logical thing. The chance of him surviving the fall is just too little.

Also, if EDI could be rebooted could the reapers? Did they get destroyed just in case of that? Few open questions but over all good conclusion :)
Kellise chapter 47 . 5/13
Good chapter, I like the gritty realism,

Only complaint is the reaper heart/head section never happened
Kellise chapter 46 . 5/13
Fuck man, you killed Mirandato death. Good chapter, glad this is a fic where plot armour won't save you
Kellise chapter 36 . 5/11
These chapters are like freaking most small fics put onto one web page. Frack.

Amazing but holy fish testicals, LONG
Kellise chapter 31 . 5/10
Loving this chapter :) Sadly I now have travels to do, so I'll pick it back up later
Kellise chapter 30 . 5/10
I have really enjoyed everything, and here I find the first issue. It seems Magnus's lack of biotic training is a bit glazed over would be more of a focus?

Still doesn't impede the story, kinda feels like a missing link though.
Kellise chapter 29 . 5/9
Haha, what are you on about such a great job
Kellise chapter 24 . 5/9
Damn got to do stuff in IRL, but this is a really good story, Looking forward to getting back to it.
Kellise chapter 20 . 5/9
My girlfriend gives me weird looks when I keep breaking down laughing
Kellise chapter 18 . 5/9
Glad the angst was worked though quickly :)
Kellise chapter 1 . 5/8
It's not your native...

Cheesehead2000 chapter 50 . 4/11
In response to your question as to whether We would be interested in reading one-shots of this story, I can say that without a doubt I would love if you continued this story, whether it be in one-shots only or if you created an entirely new story centred around these characters and having to live with family life and having children. Either way I would absolutely love it if you continued this story. And one thing that I would like to say is that Ive been reading FanFiction for years and I've read countless stories, and I can honestly say that this story is the best story I've ever read. I say this because, this story has made me happy, it's made me sad, It's made me smile and it's has made me almost cry a few times, So I hope that you are proud of the fact that you have made so many people happy by writing this story! As always, This story was truly Amazing and I look forward to your next one!:)
Animeguy123 chapter 50 . 4/11
I wonder if you will do another mass effect fic, like this one. You don't see much oc in mass effect fic. So another one with a oc, paired with someone like Samara( i say her since there no Oc X Samara fic) would be good.
Black' Victor Cachat chapter 50 . 4/11
Timeskip a surprise from the start, which in itself is good

"Good-day Miss Jack. Might we ask if we could study your children to see how they inherited biotic abilities?"
"I'll Destroy You!"

Trying to picture the full-grown Eezo and that is kind of scary :-P

LOL for James dropping by to intimidate Vera's male students

Appreciate the casual use of biotics in their lives, showing how they have come to accept them and master them. Good way to complete the story alongside going back to Grissom

Second I saw the part about armed guards coming out of Kolyats limo first I was wondering: "What the heck has Kolyat gotten himself into!?" :-P
Original idea to have the Drell on Rannoch, and smart too

Wow, kind of stunned by what you did with EDI and Joker. Very, very interesting. Could write a whole story on just their child!

Thanks for all this!