Reviews for Biotic Beginnings
Nice
shipwreck321 chapter 50 . 1/29
amazing and maybe another part?
Deftex chapter 1 . 6/14/2016
This chapter was so hard to get through. Nobody talked like real people talk. It was like robots were having a conversation.
Kellise chapter 50 . 5/13/2016
Amazing story, enjoyed reading it. I'm assuming Shepards dead, which is good because as much as I hate it it's kinda the only logical thing. The chance of him surviving the fall is just too little.

Also, if EDI could be rebooted could the reapers? Did they get destroyed just in case of that? Few open questions but over all good conclusion :)
Kellise chapter 47 . 5/13/2016
Good chapter, I like the gritty realism,

Only complaint is the reaper heart/head section never happened
Kellise chapter 46 . 5/13/2016
Fuck man, you killed Mirandato death. Good chapter, glad this is a fic where plot armour won't save you
Kellise chapter 36 . 5/11/2016
These chapters are like freaking most small fics put onto one web page. Frack.

Amazing but holy fish testicals, LONG
Kellise chapter 31 . 5/10/2016
Loving this chapter :) Sadly I now have travels to do, so I'll pick it back up later
Kellise chapter 30 . 5/10/2016
I have really enjoyed everything, and here I find the first issue. It seems Magnus's lack of biotic training is a bit glazed over would be more of a focus?

Still doesn't impede the story, kinda feels like a missing link though.
Kellise chapter 29 . 5/9/2016
Haha, what are you on about such a great job
Kellise chapter 24 . 5/9/2016
Damn got to do stuff in IRL, but this is a really good story, Looking forward to getting back to it.
Kellise chapter 20 . 5/9/2016
My girlfriend gives me weird looks when I keep breaking down laughing
Kellise chapter 18 . 5/9/2016
Glad the angst was worked though quickly :)
Kellise chapter 1 . 5/8/2016
It's not your native...

Goddamn.
Cheesehead2000 chapter 50 . 4/11/2016
In response to your question as to whether We would be interested in reading one-shots of this story, I can say that without a doubt I would love if you continued this story, whether it be in one-shots only or if you created an entirely new story centred around these characters and having to live with family life and having children. Either way I would absolutely love it if you continued this story. And one thing that I would like to say is that Ive been reading FanFiction for years and I've read countless stories, and I can honestly say that this story is the best story I've ever read. I say this because, this story has made me happy, it's made me sad, It's made me smile and it's has made me almost cry a few times, So I hope that you are proud of the fact that you have made so many people happy by writing this story! As always, This story was truly Amazing and I look forward to your next one!:)