Reviews for Full Course
Shortie87 chapter 13 . 6/21
This is I think by far one of the best HatoriXTooru fanfics! Please try to update soon? I can't wait for the next chapters! Oh and this chapter inspired me to do my own take of Tinkerbell for a fancy cosplay style.
sw57128 chapter 13 . 5/18
So, I just finished reading through this story for the fourth time... and I still love it as much as I did the first time! I can't express to you how much I appreciate the work you've done, or how addicted to it I have become. If you can find the time to keep working on it and update it, I would be over the moon! If real life is keeping you too busy, no worries. I understand. I'll still be here waiting, silently encouraging you. Good luck with all of your endeavors in life!
D-Fan chapter 13 . 5/15
Oh, my god, oh my god. This is amazing. This has kept me interested for the last few days in nothing else, I swear. I know it's been three years- almost four- but is there any chance you're going to update/finish this? It's incredible! I love you!
Arya Scarlett 14 chapter 1 . 5/11
Why, that twisted, manipulitive, sneaky little dog...
meili56 chapter 13 . 5/4
Ahhh... This story...

I remember reading it years back, at a time my life was so complicated I didn't how to go on anymore. I really couldn't wait for the next chapter to come out, and the next again. Something to look out for. A good thing.
Somehow, it gave me strength, hope and hoping against hope... Thank you so much for that.
And here I am, years later, when everything finally straighten out, just for the pleasure of it. The same pleasure I had the first time I enjoyed it. Such a marvelous story, such talent in writing it.

I sincerely hope you will finish it too... To have the story that helped me hanging on when everything else was falling apart around me is one of my wish. Maybe it is a silly wish for other people, but for me it isn't... But it is a wish I cannot do anything to make it happen. It all rest in your hand, dear author. I will just have to wait and see I guess...

After looking to your profile, I saw you didn't write in quite sometime. I hope everything is fine on your side and you didn't abandon your hobby/passion.
As I said, you really have one hell of a talent, it would be too bad for you not to use it anymore :)

I wish you a good evening.
Again, Thank you for everything.
SomebodyLost chapter 13 . 4/7
Wow. This is absolutely one of the best romance fics I've ever read. And I'm not even a Hattori/Tohru shipper.

What a pleasant surprie, really. I remembered watching Fruits Basket before, but I just recently dived into the fanfic fandom for this anime. I then set the filters to faves, and voila, this is one of the topmost fics. Curiousity made me click that button...

And I never regret it.

The characters - they're all enjoyable and wonderfully in-character. But, I think, what I truly enjoyed the most is Hattori's part in the plot. His inclusion made romancing Tohru made it sound more... mature than Kyo's part in the manga (I'm not dissing him or anything though). He' stoic, but misunderstood and the little things of when his facade cracks really makes me go tender and melty inside.

And of course, Tohru (why spell her as Tooru?), the main driving, magnetic force for the lonely Sohma family. I admit, her obliviousness (to selfishness, etc.) and determination is sometimes unbelievable, but I suppose that's what makes her HER. She's quite open, but the moments where she displays great insight and maturity is another aww moment (especially if that happens in front of Hattori). I like that she is described as plain, but becomes really pretty when she smiles.

Anyhoo, I'm just really enjoying this fic because the majority of romance fics often have a kiss-kiss-slap-slap formula, where there are extreme yandere/tsundere characters who have too much pride and just becomes mean so that the other will notice him/her. It's simply tiring to see that.

Thanks for writing. I hope that you really, really, continue this and finish this! :D
tashromona chapter 7 . 3/3
I really enjoyed chapter 7. I can tell you put a lot of effort into all the references of the sea life.
RibbonCrux149 chapter 13 . 1/5
This is sooooo cuteee!pleasee update please .You
I am literally smiling with every sentence that i read! So Ohemgiecute!
RibbonCrux149 chapter 10 . 1/5
Ya know, it has been a long time since i read fruit basket but is Kyou naturally this annoying,Or is it just by your protrayal? But awesome job you did ya know!Update?teehee?
ToshimiOkami chapter 13 . 1/5
This is so awesome! Are you still writing?
thefearlesscherryblossom chapter 13 . 12/30/2014
I first read this story years ago in high school, and I remember really enjoying it back then- years later, I've gotten back into Fruits Basket (I never finished reading the manga) and I knew I had to find your story again. After quite a bit of searching, with vague memories of the absolutely beautiful aquarium scene, I finally found it!

In two words, this story is: Absolute Perfection.

You are an incredibly talented writer, and I truly hope that you have not stopped writing altogether, although it has been years since this story was updated. I join a large chorus of fans when I say that I truly hope you will return and finish this story, as it literally grabbed my attention until I finished reading everything you've posted.

All of the moments between Hatori and Tooru were completely in character, and so subtly romantic they left me breathless! This may very well be the BEST written romantic story I have ever read on and I've read A LOT (in many different fandoms!)

I'm not sure you'll ever see this, but please know that you have such a talent here- I admire your writing style, grasp of language, and characterizations so much! It pulled me in just as much Tooru was pulled in by Shigure's book once she got the chance to read beyond Chapter 1 haha.

I hope that all is well and that you will come back and show us how this story ends (it would seriously be so fulfilling to finally see Tooru and Hatori get together) but even if this is it, thank you so much for sharing this wonderful story. Truly, words can't describe how glad I am to have found it again.

Take care and please never stop writing! I'm not exaggerating when I say that you really do have a gift. Happy New Year!
Amaterasudaemon chapter 13 . 12/30/2014
I'm going to cry... This was such an awesome story! I can't believe that you aren't going to finish it. Awesome character and plot development, the relationship is develops perfectly. I am so happy that a story like this is out there... However I can't believe it hasn't been updated since 2011! I honestly do love this story, and it was amazing.
SayDBob chapter 1 . 12/4/2014
I know that writing, revising and editing these chapters must be a ton of work, but please, please update, I need it, I need to find out if Hatori and Tooru get together or not. It is a need.
Shortie87 chapter 13 . 11/25/2014
Oooohhh I love this fanfic! Do you have any more chapters? What happens next?
readaddict123 chapter 13 . 11/2/2014
This is great! I can't wait until you update it again! It's been almost 3 years since you've updated- does that mean that this story is on hiatus?