Reviews for Full Course
Dani chapter 13 . 11/5/2023
This is my favorite Fruits Basket story. Even unfinished I have read it several times. ️
Sandy2348 chapter 1 . 12/5/2022
Loved this story I’m sad it was never finished
Guest chapter 1 . 2/25/2022
ATTENTION! Continuez à lire ! Ou vous mourrez, même si vous ne regardiez que le mot avertissement ! Il était une fois une petite fille qui s'appelait Clarissa, elle avait dix ans et elle vit dans un hôpital psychiatrique, parce qu'elle a tué sa mère et son père. Elle est devenue si mauvaise qu'elle est allée tuer tout le personnel de l'hôpital, alors le gouvernement More a décidé que la meilleure idée était de se débarrasser d'elle, alors ils ont mis en place une pièce spéciale pour la tuer, aussi humaine que possible, mais cela a mal tourné. la machine qu'ils utilisaient a mal tourné. Et elle est restée assise à l'agonie pendant des heures jusqu'à sa mort. Maintenant, chaque semaine, le jour de sa mort, elle revient vers la personne qui a lu cette lettre, un lundi soir à minuit. Elle se glisse dans votre chambre et vous tue lentement, en vous coupant et en vous regardant saigner à mort. Maintenant, envoyez ceci à dix autres photos sur le site, et elle hantera quelqu'un d'autre qui ne le fait pas.
SugarPlumCuttlefish chapter 13 . 2/18/2022
I first read this years ago, and something made me desperate to find and read it again. I was planning on just reading my favorite bits (the aquarium date and the first cooking lesson) but then I started at the beginning and just couldn't stop and ended up reading the whole thing in one sitting! :)
Guest chapter 1 . 2/2/2022
This was one of the most delightful fics of any fandom that I've read and certainly the best Fruits Basket one - and I've never considered this ship. But the characterization, the flow, the humor - it was like watching an episode. I really, really enjoyed it. I would LOVE to see how this ends - if the anime can be rebooted decades later, I'll hold on to hope for this. _
Guest chapter 13 . 10/3/2021
This is one of my favorite comfort fics. I at least read this once a year. It’s so good and the characters are so on point.
erice1923 chapter 13 . 8/3/2021
I really really love this story. You exactly got the flow of the story, the characters and their behaviours, the talent for making this fanfic... wow. Seriously, I can't get enough and I want to read more, so I hope that you are still interested in continuing this. That aside, you are a good author and this is the best Fruits Basket fanfiction I've ever read, even though I'm not really a shipper of Tohru and Hatori. Now, I find them adorable and lovely because of this story!

I hope that you're currently okay and safe. Thank you for this wonderful story!
Daughter-of-the-Moon-7 chapter 13 . 4/10/2021
This is such a great story! I read it in about two days. You do such a wonderful job with the characters personalities and I love the slow build romance between Tohru and Hatori. I’m going to read your one shot version fo this over on Ao3 next and pretend it’s and ending to this lol. Thanks for sharing this story!
akocdeni chapter 13 . 4/9/2021
Hi. I was laughing a lot at ayame’s shop arc.
I am really enjoying this after rereading it after so many time.
I am really hoping for an update even after 9 years. Missing your writing very much
n3ko129 chapter 13 . 8/9/2020
It's been close to 2 decades but I still find myself coming back and re-rereading this story. It's so comforting. Still hoping for more!
radiobeans chapter 13 . 6/13/2020
HELLO! It's taken me a few hours to read all of this that's posted, and I don't know if you'll even see this comment, but I wanted to say thank you for this fic - it's been thoroughly enjoyable even if it's not complete! You have a delightful grasp on the dynamics between the characters as well as of their humour (I laughed out loud multiple times, your jokes are so good) and the story's pacing felt very natural. I also loved the way you peeled away at parts of the characters' psyches, and evinced the change in Hatori with a callback that made us, the reader, also realise just how naturally he had opened up under your (and your Tohru's!) care when he had indeed at the start of the story been closed off, dull, cold...
I'll be looking out for anything by you after this, haha, but it was a joy and I'd be beside myself with glee if this was ever to be updated. Fruits basket is very dear to me and watching the 2019 one brought me back here... No regrets only joy.
Thanks again! It's been a great ride!
AoiToMidori chapter 13 . 6/5/2020
You've done a splendid job in this story! I would be very interested to read more about it, if it pleases you write again :)
Guest chapter 13 . 5/4/2020
you’re so talented omg! please finish this I love this i was squealing everytime hatori and tohru did something together
pclark94 chapter 13 . 4/27/2020
This is soooooo good. I really wish it had continued.
Guest chapter 13 . 1/24/2020
I LOVE THIS! Can't wait to read more!