Reviews for Full Course
flakeshake07 chapter 13 . 8/16
Amazing story!
biddle29 chapter 13 . 8/13
I absolutely love this story and I cannot wait for the next chapter! I was kind of cautious when I first started reading this because I wasn't sure how I felt about the pairing, but this story blew me away! It's so well written and everyone is completely in character, and I love the interactions between Tohru and Hatori! I seriously cannot wait for the next chapter :)
MadMadameA chapter 10 . 8/5
I adore this chapter; most definitely one of my favorites in this tale. I think you did quite the accurate job of depicting Ayame. That pink kimono sounds absolutely drool worthy! As always, you maintain a smooth flow in your writing. *shivers with delight*
MadMadameA chapter 7 . 8/4
Chapter seven is one of my favorites in this story! The depictions of The Grand Spiral are marvelous, complex and enticing. I absolutely adore Hatori's confusion at his own behavior and Tohru's recognition of the unknown in her reactions to Hatori. This is pure, mellow fluffiness! I have read Liquid Lunch and if ever you were to recreate this chapter into a M rating, I would read it in a heartbeat. Absolutely intoxicating!
MadMadameA chapter 2 . 8/4
Hanajima's perception is perfection in this chapter! Catching stoic Hatori off guard with her insightful wave report; it makes me think this is where the bond between Tohru and Hatori truly begins.
Archaic Tears chapter 13 . 8/3
Be still my aching heart. Almost 5 years since your last update. What a wonderful chapter! Yet I can move no further...ack! (dies)
Well the ride was fun while it lasted at least. :) Thank you for sharing!
Archaic Tears chapter 12 . 8/2
I'm nearing the end ...and I have a sinking feeling it isn't truly the 'end.' This has been such an endearing and heartwarming piece. I love how the plot has been slowly building and growing step by little step. It's woefully appropriate when dealing with Hatori and Tohru since a relationship with them would most definitely take time and can hardly be rushed without losing something valuable. That being said I move on to the final chapter which I know can't possibly be the grand finale, but maybe a review or two will awaken the sleeping author within? :P In any event thank you for sharing this story. I have been enjoying it during my work hours on my phone and now sit here at home dreading to finish it simply because I know there aren't anymore chapters to read. Maybe...I won't click on the next chapter just to spite myself. (clicks next)
MadMadameA chapter 13 . 7/2
Merrow! This is by far my favorite fanfiction ever! I have read it at least a dozen times so far. I have dreamed about this story, seriously, hauntingly squishy dreams of Hatori and Tohru! Your writing style is mesmerizing, you have such a mellifluous cadence in this story and your descriptions are visually inspiring! I fervently hope that you find the time and inspiration to continue writing. I see visions on Tohru making anise lace cookies, possibly with mascarpone and tart berries(blackberries specifically) as a dessert to accompany Hatori's first culinary exam at the upcoming Saturday dinner. Ayame gifting Tohru with a hunter green pencil skirt and frilly, short cap sleved blouse, only appropriate to lavish on the Princess for her formal roll as a Sensei of the kitchen ninja nature, whilst fueling Shigure and his plan to help replace her wardrobe. Possible dancing? Tohru discovering Hatori's payment into her account for the missed work shift, but with her newly acquired subterfuge skills, she uses the money to fund her 'Hatori hobby' aquarium project, possibly shunning Hatori's cooking lesson for a week as punishment, while she secretly meets with Ken to further discuss the home aquarium? I'm serious when I state I have dreamed on this story, and will continue to do so more than likely! I am your loyal Fangirl for sure!
moor chapter 13 . 5/22
A friend of mine on tumblr passed your story my way, and I'm so glad she did! This is such a fantastic read, with lots of character depth and dramatic build-up.

I love the way you've tweaked everyone's characterizations, and also how you brought in the seahorses. That was really cute!

I see you haven't updated in some time, and I feel bad bothering you to beg for an update; but I do want to tell you I really enjoy what I've read so far, and if you come back to this story, I'll be very eager to read the follow-up! :D

Thank you very much for sharing. Have a fantastic time at Anime North and all the best to you in your fandom business!

Cheers!
ozwoz chapter 13 . 4/26
This was so fun to read. Sorry to see that you're not planning on continuing this story, but I wanted to let you know I had a lot of fun reading this anyway.
Mickey-Chemx chapter 13 . 4/9
This is truly an enjoyable story. Thank you for putting the time in to create it. I haven't read Fruits Basket for a long time but your fic made me fall in love with it all over again. I hope that life is going well for you and good luck in your endeavors. I'll be waiting with many other fans, I'm sure, if you ever decide to pick this up again. :)
Mickey-Chemx chapter 11 . 4/9
Yess first lesson and the romance is sizzilin~!
Mickey-Chemx chapter 10 . 4/9
Yayyyy! Hatori and Tohru are so cuteee
Mickey-Chemx chapter 9 . 4/9
Yessss I'm so glad everything is falling into place!
Mickey-Chemx chapter 8 . 4/9
This is super good, I can't stop reading!