Reviews for Fate 40k
Noitaerc chapter 6 . 9/8/2015
Funny idea: one of Creed's Noble Phantasm is "Tactical Genius", allowing him to make those moments when the enemy suddenly realize that yes, three Imperator-class Titans just appeared from behind that tree they passed three minutes ago. And you can hear them scream "CREEEEEEEDDDD!"
DeathAdder47117 chapter 6 . 4/15/2014
Hope to read more from you soon!
coronadomontes chapter 6 . 3/20/2014
enfrentar estos siervos tan irregulares sin duda sera un reto para saber, me gusta este fanfic sigue así
Yuziel chapter 6 . 11/22/2013
Your story is really intriguing!
I'm looking forward on your next chapter :)
RafaleRevive524 chapter 6 . 11/6/2013
I've been following this series for a while now, and I have to say- this is one of the best AU Crossover fics of Fate I've ever read. And not to mention it's crossed over with my favorite table-top game too :D
Great job. The story is overall well written and the character development's quite good (on the 40k Servant's part at least).
You could improve a bit on your grammar though- that may put some people off.

And as an Eldar player, I approve of your choice of using a Warp Spider Exarch as the Assassin class- those bastards are nasty as fuck when used properly
Jouaint chapter 6 . 10/3/2013
Great chapter.
JohnHazatoth chapter 1 . 6/30/2013
This fanfict need MOAR CREEEEEEEEED moment. Bonus points for Imperator Titan hiding behind his cigar as Noble Phantasm.
RustKnight chapter 5 . 6/21/2013
Ah, that's unfortunate. I hope you're able to continue, since this is a pretty hood story and all.
aznxa21 chapter 5 . 6/9/2013
I like the story sucks what happened with your laptop hope you can update soon.
Hioh chapter 5 . 5/14/2013
Good:
Very intresting concept, and you seem to have at least a basic idea for your storyline. I hope you will continue writing.

Bad:
Your technical writing needs A LOT of work. I don't know if you are a native english speaker or not, but honestly the writing is riddled with errors. I would recommend trying to get a Beta.

Final Thoughts:
Don't get discouraged, the only way to improve is to soldier on, and you have the hardest part down. Coming up with a good idea.
Anniria chapter 5 . 5/12/2013
that's terrible, laptop thieves should be shot in my opinion. bit excessive maybe, but I don't care.

anyways you probably already have ideas for his noble phantasms and this one probably wouldn't work since it's technically been used already. But if you're having trouble at all or decide it's a great idea I wont say anything about it being my idea *wink wink nudge nudge* but essentially like Alexander the Great's from Fate Zero where he summons his army, just summon some Cadian regiment or other or the entire imperial guard that'd definitely be a fucking powerful phantasm if it could summon the entire guard lol.
RustKnight chapter 1 . 5/12/2013
Goddamn glorious.
Ironclad chapter 1 . 12/8/2012
Epic
I'm pretty shure creeds not young though more like 40 years or something
Zaralann chapter 3 . 11/12/2012
Nice!
SgtKang chapter 1 . 11/9/2012
Creed. Right, if his noble phantasm isn't a baneblade/titan hiding behind a lampost you're doing it wrong. Awesome writing btw.