Reviews for Pillars of Stone
As White As Snow chapter 1 . 1/3/2013
Awwwwww.
What else can I say?
Well I must say that River Song is awesome. I know more about her than most through helping my sister with a cosplay she's doing. We're trying to figure out how on earth we can make a vortex manipulator...
So yes.
Peace, love, chocolate and books!
themanonthemoon chapter 1 . 12/5/2012
The first time I read this : silent tears dripped from my eyes - I quickly wiped them away.
The second time I read this: I didn't wipe away the tears.
The third time I read this: I stared dumbly at the screen for all the warm, fuzzy emotion kept bubbling in my chest.
The fourth time I read this: I just smiled and wondered who else could the Doctor have ever married?
The fifth time I read/will read this: *spoilers*
thencametherain chapter 1 . 12/3/2012
is there any way to double-favorite this?
katzsoa chapter 1 . 11/21/2012
Lovely! There's just something completely... is there a word that means "adorable" and "wonderful" with just a touch of "heartbreaking"? ...about River running herself to exhaustion for the Doctor. And him carrying her to bed. And "the face that was trying to work out just how bad he should feel"-he so does have that face! I've just never had a phrase for it.

Anyway. Completely enjoyed!
jokergirl4ever chapter 1 . 11/14/2012
This was cute :) can't wait to read Pillars of Sand.

Good luck with Nano!
Professor Alice Song chapter 1 . 11/11/2012
:) Brilliant!
JuliWhoFly chapter 1 . 11/10/2012
Beautiful story! I love it. Wonderfully written! I could hear River and the Doctor's voices as I read it. :)
Basil Allegri chapter 1 . 11/10/2012
This is a well-written, sweet story. The other angsty, adventurous, sad, spicy ones are good and fine, but every once in while, it's nice to see a calm moment.
laraandamber chapter 1 . 11/9/2012
Definitely want to see sequal/companion piece!
slightly so chapter 1 . 11/9/2012