Reviews for Reality
7gifts chapter 2 . 8/18/2013
This is really good. I can imagine this in canon. Both chapters beautifully capture the confusion, pain and betrayal Jessica must be dealing with.

PS: kinda off topic, part of me thinks Jessica did not try enough with Nick. She has always been somewhat detached with her emotions and a little fearful of the new Nick that came back from Iraq. And is pleased with any excuse that let's her return to Mike.
Forseti Purge chapter 2 . 11/17/2012
"No, that sounded like a bad movie."

Hahahahahahahaha
You're a genius.
etoilette chapter 2 . 11/11/2012
Wonderful! I love seeing Brody and Carrie's relationship from an outside perspective.
Alida chapter 2 . 11/10/2012
Seriously, I am totaly amazed by what you have writed, this is definitly different from usual carrie/brody fanfiction
but it is really really really wonderful ! It is so well written that it could have been like I was seeing a episode of Homeland, really I'm speechless ( well, obviously this is an expression because I have never writed a review this long before ) !
Maybe this is because of your studies ( that I encourage you into by the way , I'm impressed, studing phylo, literature and communication seems very interesting and difficult !) or it is natural but I think that you are one of the most tallented writer that I have seen ! ( fanfiction writer of course, compare you to Maupassant would be a little exagerate )
igottagetbacktohogwarts chapter 2 . 11/10/2012
This is just getting better and better. Seriously, bravo. I like that you don't demonise Jessica, you just write her as a regular flawed person. I'm also glad you didn't write 'fin' ;)
Madlenita chapter 2 . 11/10/2012
Well, i am glad that you didn't write "fin" ;-), i really would like to see net chapter...
I like that She told someone about what she saw, and now i wondered whats they will discover...
OhApple chapter 2 . 11/10/2012
Nope, doesn't feel like an ending to me. Need another chapteeeeeer ! This one was great as well :). I ship Jess/Mike all the way. Can't wait to know what's gonna happen next.
Bonesrl chapter 1 . 11/9/2012
Awesome,really well written.I am looking forward for a next chapter
igottagetbacktohogwarts chapter 1 . 11/9/2012
Wooow. That was a really interesting perspective. I love the last line, it really made me curious about what the aftermath of this chapter would look like. Really awesome fic, definitely following. (:
OhApple chapter 1 . 11/9/2012
Well if you wrote this in class, congrats, cause it's definitely one of my favorite stories among all the ones you wrote.
I'd definitely be interested in another chapter :D
Great job again - as always :)
Alida chapter 1 . 11/9/2012
YOUR A GENIUS ! you've done this in class ! It can't be this is too perfect
I really thing you got perfectly into Jessica's head ! It's really a amazing fanfic, there something so soft, warm and sweet about it ! I LOVE IT !
ps : just to know what kind of class do you have ?
Beth chapter 1 . 11/9/2012
More! Please!
castlefringereader chapter 1 . 11/9/2012
I am I am Iam One more chapter please
Madlenita chapter 1 . 11/9/2012
Thanks for this story, i am at work, so i will read this properly at home, but i want thank you for new story ;-)...