Reviews for Always My Taichou
SesshomaruFreak chapter 20 . 12/14/2015
mm, mm, mmm that was lovely and a pleasure to read. Thank you, Spunky.
Ok, I dunno who this chick is, I was still reeling from their...antics when she showed up. But Bya says she can help, so I'm ok :)
Can't wait to see more, this is a great story. And of course, freak that I am, I thoroughly enjoy lemons, which you write like an artist.
SesshomaruFreak chapter 19 . 12/14/2015
Awwwwww! omg that was beautiful! And a bit funny cause Kenpachi's trying to be difficult lol! Bya totally wouldn't say 'obey', would he? Awww! *hugs self while cheering*

Oh, oh, oh! Can they consummate their marriage now?
SesshomaruFreak chapter 18 . 12/14/2015
awww they are so cute as a couple! *fangirl freakout*
The baby's ok, Bya's ok and the 'tracker' is out of him. Now they're getting some much-needed rest (together, aww) and they better defeat this creepy-ass stalker Bya has or I will lose my faith in humanity lol!

omg 'cause all kinds of trouble with your clan by getting married and having a whole herd of half-mongrel babies' that was funny and adorable! Oh, I don't think the elders should have a say about how the baby is raised. I think Renji and Bya can do just fine. I love that Bya has faith in Renji, that he'll be a good father and make sure their kids will be 'fiercely independent'
SesshomaruFreak chapter 17 . 12/3/2015
Just in the nick of time, far too close for my comfort! *nasty shiver* Eww, ewww, EWWWW! Don't touch Bya! Thank kami Renji got him back!

Now, they fight!
SesshomaruFreak chapter 16 . 12/3/2015
'Holy hell!', indeed! Talk about some serious responsibility! Oh, hey, your soul mate's entire clan is gonna go into this charm, and you gotta protect it and get it to your soul mate after you save him from the creepy guy who may or may not be planning to violate said soul mate, but no pressure!
SesshomaruFreak chapter 15 . 12/3/2015
omg he took Bya! Dude! Renji is gonna rain some hell on As Nodt for this! The #1 rule in anime: Don't fuck with a fighter's loved ones! You will regret it, if you live long enough!
SesshomaruFreak chapter 14 . 12/3/2015
Awwwwww! This was all kinds of sweet! Bya can be so stubborn in the most adorable, frustrating way! I am so worried about them!
SesshomaruFreak chapter 13 . 12/3/2015
oh wow this is one hell of a time to tell him that! And I am so glad Renji set Bya straight about not running off. *points at Bya* he got in trouble!
SesshomaruFreak chapter 12 . 12/3/2015
omg Come on, Renji! We got some ridiculous wedding shit coming out of Bya's head, and now they're being attacked and you need to get there, like now!
SesshomaruFreak chapter 10 . 12/3/2015
Dude, As Nodt is one creepy ass freak! Leave Bya alone! *throws things at As Nodt*
Did Bya not realize that him leaving is just gonna distract Renji? Renji is gonna be worried about him and focused on getting him back and not on the fighting.
Aww, Renji found where Bya had been trying to write :(
Hmm, it said As Nodt left his reiatsu in Bya, is that why it's so hard for him to recover? Because he's...hmm...infected?
omg, I dunno if I can handle the suspense!
SesshomaruFreak chapter 9 . 10/18/2015
oh sweet heavens! Glorious, grade-A lemon, but they didn't even get time to bask before shit started going down and Bya just took off omg omg!
SesshomaruFreak chapter 8 . 10/18/2015
the hell did he just think? 'Disappear'? WTF Those healers need to watch their mouths, they're fucking up his head!
Silver lining...*sniff* I smell a lemon coming! OR what if Renji refuses till Bya's better?
SesshomaruFreak chapter 7 . 10/18/2015
Wonderful! Bya's a stubborn-ass, ne? That's why we love him lol!
Very nice citrus, and aww on the dance thing and what it means. That shit hit me right here *thumps chest* right in the heart. Well done!
Can't wait to see more progress, both in Bya's recovery and with them ;)
SesshomaruFreak chapter 6 . 10/18/2015
*cheers and cries at the same time*
SesshomaruFreak chapter 5 . 10/18/2015
Awww! *crying like baby* freakin awesome!