Reviews for Always My Taichou
Aizenfan6969 chapter 22 . 9/11
Beautiful chapter! Please update again quickly?
ShariBerry89 chapter 22 . 9/11
Must have more of this story! Please continue soon.
PrivateCaller chapter 22 . 8/31
Awwwwwwwwwwwww, so cute! Love it!
LittleGizmo chapter 22 . 8/27
More please?
Picklez80 chapter 22 . 8/26
Baby! Baby! Baby! *dances* So cute!
Willow chapter 22 . 8/26
Precious! I hope you post more very soon.
Winterheart2000 chapter 22 . 8/26
Dawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww! Sweet little flower. Now, Byakuya just has to go back and hand As Nodt his "azz" as it were.
hisuiryuu chapter 22 . 8/15
By a not wanting to stop eating so he could deliver was too funny! And either I'm just a total perv or Renji was thinking something naughty about Bya and breastfeeding. Am I right?
Ottree chapter 22 . 8/15
I love the way this story is going. Welcome Sakikoto a troubled world, but at least she's go her grandfather to protect her. Excellent.
Tifanny91 chapter 22 . 8/15
Whoa! I have to get some tissue here. This chapter is so moving!:') I was touched by Renji's words of hope and encouragement. When I see how afraid they both are and how determined they are, my tears are rolling! I can't help it! And what a beautiful name they gave her! Sakiko!...
SesshomaruFreak chapter 22 . 8/13
Awww they got their little girl! She's healthy and Bay had no complications. I'm ready for them to go kick ass so they can come back and be a family! Very happy with this update!
Lol Ren is so adorable! 'I'm good, real good. Don't drop the baby' He's so cute when he's nervous.
~~~Omg omg! I gotta tell you, I came here first to check for updates, didn't even check my stories first.
But then I saw your beautiful dedication (awwww) I couldn't decide if I wanted to squeal or pee myself lol and had to go see right away :) Thank you so much for those lovely reviews and recommending me to your readers!
Ohhh goodness you think I obsess over your stories already- just wait till you post something my story helped inspire! *happy squeal* I'm so flattered by your words!
And your muse is so feisty lol! I was kinda picturing her as a pretty banshee when she was screeching at you!
Oh and yes, I did (enthusiastically) suggest a RenShuuBya 3some. Yes ma'am that was me ;)
Though I'm sure some of your other readers would be all for it too lol
Sorry for the long review lol but my phone wasn't showing me an option to directly respond to your reviews :D
I'm honored by you reading my story and your kind words. To even slightly inspire a writer of your caliber is a humbling and beautiful feeling.
You inspire me as well; I'll do my best to get to the library to update soon. I love all my readers, but knowing that my beloved SpunkyOne awaits an update is even more motivation lol (btw if you think my last chap was incentive for the dream 3some, I think my next chap will enhance that)
You make my world beautiful Spunky. I hope you and your muse have a lovely time :)
Beebo85 chapter 1 . 8/13
I love this story. I think the way that you write Ren/Bya/Ren is beautiful! Thanks for updating this one
SesshomaruFreak chapter 21 . 6/29
SPUNKY! Hello, my sweet! Sorry I was away for so long, personal life went to hell.
Anyways, I'm at the library (only place I can get internet) and I'm very happy to see that this had been updated!
Gods, I've missed you and your writing! You write like an angel!

lol Renji got his shit together when Bya used (I assume) his 'captain voice' -'Yessir!' lmao

Oh, guess who is posting their own first RenBya? ;)

Miss you!
Tifanny91 chapter 21 . 6/26
Yay! So glad you updated this one!:-)

Tenjiro is a wise man. He understood that the greatest battle of Byakuya's life was the one within himself. Nice!:-)

Also a good idea to have the baby born before the battles. The part with Renji was so funny! I smiled all throughout! I hope you'll post the next chapter soon. I so want to see the byaren cutie!3
Winterheart2000 chapter 21 . 6/12
It's wonderful to see this story back. I love how you've taken canon and given it your own twist. I'm looking forward to the showdown with As Nodt. Will you be including Rukia's bankai?