Reviews for Always My Taichou
SesshomaruFreak chapter 9 . 10/18
oh sweet heavens! Glorious, grade-A lemon, but they didn't even get time to bask before shit started going down and Bya just took off omg omg!
SesshomaruFreak chapter 8 . 10/18
the hell did he just think? 'Disappear'? WTF Those healers need to watch their mouths, they're fucking up his head!
Silver lining...*sniff* I smell a lemon coming! OR what if Renji refuses till Bya's better?
SesshomaruFreak chapter 7 . 10/18
Wonderful! Bya's a stubborn-ass, ne? That's why we love him lol!
Very nice citrus, and aww on the dance thing and what it means. That shit hit me right here *thumps chest* right in the heart. Well done!
Can't wait to see more progress, both in Bya's recovery and with them ;)
SesshomaruFreak chapter 6 . 10/18
*cheers and cries at the same time*
SesshomaruFreak chapter 5 . 10/18
Awww! *crying like baby* freakin awesome!
SesshomaruFreak chapter 4 . 10/18
dude, I listened to the 'Safe and Sound' by Taylor Swift for this (never heard it before) and I cried like a baby! Bya's trying so hard and Renji's not giving up and said he loves him so he's gotta come back!
SesshomaruFreak chapter 3 . 10/18
omg poor Bya! That's all I can think; poor baby :(
He's coming, though! Got the monitors going!
SesshomaruFreak chapter 2 . 10/18
lol don't mess with Unohana!
Awww, I loved this chap! Renji found Bya's fighting spirit, and the healing was working!
SesshomaruFreak chapter 1 . 10/18
omg dude! This is gonna break poor little SesshomaruFreak! You've already got me crying!
Bya's in a coma and OMG did Renji hear him?
Honestly, this is a bit spoiler for me. As I've said before, I watch the anime and that's only gone to the end of the Fullbringer arc. But I'm already addicted to this!
Oh, one tiny thing: Renji said Bya's never gotten in the middle of one of his fights, but when they first came to get Rukia and fought Ichi, Ichi was about to strike Renji down. Byakuya broke his shit lol! He's standing in the same spot, holding the blade. Right after that is when he does the double-tap on Ichi.
wow...sorry about the adhd.
Loving this story aleady!
kenni-bun bun chapter 20 . 6/22
Totally need more if this
kuroh chapter 20 . 5/12
countinue please
Marisa Serise chapter 20 . 4/26
This is a fantastic story... I hope you'll continue it along with the others. As Nodt is CREEPY, man.

The pacing and the way Bya/Ren are is spot on. Their romance started slowly. I love slow burn stories where things fall into place gradually. Byakuya without his powers is... challenging! Watching him grow as a character has been fun.

I'm dying to know more about the "mystery woman" ... and will you address what happens to Unohana?
Anon chapter 20 . 2/27
Awesome chapter! Will you be posting more soon?
Anarane-Sensei chapter 20 . 2/16
...Not going to lie, would be a bit distressed at suddenly having a random woman in my room when I woke up 8D Cannot wait to see how this pans out! 3
ShariBerry89 chapter 20 . 2/15
Thanks for updating again! I love the chapter and patiently waiting for more.