Reviews for My Dinner with Andrew
Utopia chapter 1 . 6/16/2013
Really enjoyed for sharing.
RevDorothyL chapter 1 . 4/6/2013
Very well-done. Both men very much in character while exploring new ground in their father-son relationship.
Guest2 chapter 1 . 11/12/2012
Kailin, I really like how your stories are progressing, from Last Man Standing, your other stores, to now telling Andrew, (who imho is acting just like a jealous, incredulous, and regretful Andrew would). I am hoping you will continue on . . . telling Sam's parents?, a wedding and honeymoon? Your stories are great fun to read. More soon I hope.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/10/2012
I'm having a problem with the development of Andrew here. You write that Mr. Foyle is pleased with the way the war has matured Andrew, but you have Andrew behaving like a spoiled child. Andrew is never portrayed as a spoiled child - he's cheeky, overconfident and flirtatious early in the series but not bad-tempered and spoiled.
MyMadness chapter 1 . 11/10/2012
All apologies here. And all thumbs. Not awake enough to type into my phone! But a lovely fic. :)
!
MyMadness chapter 1 . 11/10/2012
Nicely done. Complicated and sim
Guest chapter 1 . 11/9/2012
Hooray! Another story! You write Andrew and Mr. Foyle perfectly in character. I would imagine Andrew might have regrets. Thank you and I can't wait for more.
GiuliettaC chapter 1 . 11/9/2012
Excellent dialogue & characterisation. I love how you capture the cadences of Foyle's speech. Please keep these coming.
Persiflage chapter 1 . 11/9/2012
Love this!

I hope Christopher goes home and finds Sam waiting for him to give him lots of encouragement. And Andrew should go home and think about what a fool he's being!