Reviews for Chest Pains
Veritas316 chapter 1 . 5/2
This was a great story! Can you maybe add more to it with complications and Dean and the hospital reviving him? Maybe the ghost still wants revenge on Sam and Dean hast to somehow get rid of it? Anyway thank you great story I'm following you and this story keep it up. Was on the edge of my seat the whole time! :)
Frakking Toasters chapter 1 . 11/12/2013
I really want a lot of your stories to just KEEP GOING! It's painful when they end, which is a compliment right? But still painful lol xo
BruisedBloodyBroken chapter 1 . 10/30/2013
nooooooooooooooooooooooooooo! this can't stay as a oneshot! ohhh, baby please ... PLEASE! i'm begging you here! i'm going down on me knees and begging, ok? i'll give you what you want ... (well, everything except my souls since it's already sold.) :P :P :P
wolfypuppypiles chapter 1 . 9/6/2013
whaaaaaat why did you stop?
mara-isamoose chapter 1 . 8/11/2013
DreamInInk chapter 1 . 7/14/2013
NO YOU CANNOT END IT THERE. THAT IS EVIL. Please, please continue this story!
On the off chance that you do, I'm following it.
Just in case you do.
Please do.
Aranna Undomiel chapter 1 . 5/26/2013
Please tell me you will continue this, because you just can't leave us hanging like this. Love this development from the ep. Wish they would have done something like that. They start out very promising with the new eps, but they just chicken out in the end and then continue to destroy their bond...
Sahkess chapter 1 . 3/25/2013
Oh, the angst that would have abounded if this had happened in canon...very cool exploration into an alternative scene. I like your writing style here, the shorter sentences give the scene a kind of frame by frame view that makes for a dramatic read, but still very descriptive. Nicely done, thanks for sharing it!
And I certainly wouldn't say no to another chapter...or more... :)
Jkf340 chapter 1 . 3/17/2013
Please continue this is really good
Guest chapter 1 . 3/13/2013
AH PLEASE REVIEW! I'm so happy someone wrote about this. Guilty!Dean is my guilty pleasure lol. Can't wait for the next chapter :)
ALostEcho98 chapter 1 . 2/14/2013
i'm really craving a bit of hurtsammy angst.
so thank you. you deliver once a gain and i hope that you continue this story
cappy712 chapter 1 . 1/26/2013
Damn that hurts... So much pain, for both of them. Tahnk you for sharing.
mandancie chapter 1 . 1/25/2013
I really like this. I would love to see what you would do more with this! :)
Girl-of-Geekery chapter 1 . 12/20/2012
See, this is why you are my favorite writer!

Even in this episode, where the brothers were so far apart, you managed to make it brotherly again. And you manged to get Dean to be big brother Dean again. And Dean's reaction when he realized he had actually shot Sam...just wow.
Words cannot describe how much I love this story.

And you know whats funny, and kind of sad? I was actually hoping for Sam to get shot in the episode.I was kind of disappointing when he wasn't. :P Not that I wanted Sam to get hurt. But just because I wanted SO bad for Dean to have repercussions of his actions. Because I wanted him to have face losing his little brother, after everything else that went on in that episode, and I wanted him to snap out of it and start being a brother again.
ElizaT chapter 1 . 12/11/2012