Reviews for At Long Last
Jingyee1511 chapter 1 . 3/22
Wonderful story! the emotional elements were beautifully done, good work! It was so realistic and captivating. Nice work!
kiririno chapter 1 . 2/12
Different and good!
Wish they used that one for the show
Sugou got what he deserved
Guest chapter 1 . 5/23/2013
Sugou should really die! I will never forgive him
AnimeObsessionFantasy chapter 1 . 5/8/2013
Nice alternative sequence of events I'm happy that nothing happened to Asuna and Kirito still beat the crap out of Sugou :)

But for a second, I thought Asuna died, because that evil sicko had his hands around her neck and her words... _!
PopPunkRocker4321 chapter 1 . 4/27/2013
Nice AU! Good details, characterization, and is very creative. I like it.
ada69 chapter 1 . 4/14/2013
This was a very interesting idea! It sounds like something that Sugou would do...that guy is freakin' insane.

Nice work!

ada
Gemini011 chapter 1 . 2/12/2013
I'm guessing "lower abdomen" meant between the legs, but it's not completely clear. A powerful kick to the lower abdomen could also potentially produce a scream and shock reaction like that if aimed at the bladder or possibly kidney. Meh. Crushed nuts are too good for that crapsack anyway.

Thanks for writing. :)
445Girl chapter 1 . 2/6/2013
Love it. Short and totally sweet. You could really feel the loooove, gurrrrrlrllr
Yin-Yang Yoh chapter 1 . 12/18/2012
YES! MOST SATISFYING DEFEAT EVER! That guy deserves to die in hell!

Although I could have preferred a punch to his face...IN THE FACE! Ye-HEAH! 5/5.
Dan chapter 1 . 12/15/2012
Personally, I've always thought that Kirito's rage should be explored more thoroughly. I prefer your version of Asuna and Kazuto's reunion, but I still feel you ended the rage too quickly. There could at least have been a broken bone or two.
Other than that, I really enjoyed this. It almost touches on the idea I've had for an SAO fan fiction, though I can't write anywhere near as good as you. Please write more!
Lance58 chapter 1 . 11/24/2012
Whew you got me going there for a moment makes me want to crush sugous face.. make more sao please
LighthawkKnight chapter 1 . 11/12/2012
Damn, with such a story description, I was scared what kind of ending might happen.

I'll admit a 'bad end' might've had more impact, but I'd be so depressed about it I'm glad you didn't make it happen. :D
AliPieRainbows chapter 1 . 11/11/2012
ok at first i was like: NNONONONONONO GODPLEASENONONONONONONNONONO NO
then like:oh god thanks thaaaaaaaaanks i, i, cant, i *faints* xDDD
ps: great job ;D