Reviews for At Long Last
Delta Marauder chapter 1 . 1/9
He should've thrown the b*tch out of the window. But well done for only four thousand words it was surprisingly suspenseful. Anyways keep up the good work. :D
furrballnerd chapter 1 . 9/11/2014
A little disappointed by the Deus Ex Machina but a great story nonetheless. You wrote it well and had great ideas, kudos
AdamTobiasGrayson chapter 1 . 8/1/2014
gahhhhh I have Sugou! it was terrible watching that last episode and the scene just went on and on just ahhh. WHYYYYYY.
Satiah chapter 1 . 6/13/2014
What a great alternate ending, well-played and well-crafted. I was captivated with the way you kept hold of all three characters, especially Kazuto in the midst of that final, emotional battle. I feared he would fly off the deep end in his rage, pummeling Sugou to a smear on the floor, but you reigned him in, kept him true to himself. He's not a killer - just a hopeless romantic of a hero.

I love your SAO work very much. It's more like diving straight into canon than it is reading a fanfiction. I've also been working through Moments, and it's just so amazing how well you write for this series. You're incredible. :)
Jingyee1511 chapter 1 . 3/22/2014
Wonderful story! the emotional elements were beautifully done, good work! It was so realistic and captivating. Nice work!
Kuro-Hoharu chapter 1 . 2/12/2014
Different and good!
Guest chapter 1 . 2/1/2014
Wish they used that one for the show
Guest chapter 1 . 1/12/2014
Sugou got what he deserved
Guest chapter 1 . 5/23/2013
Sugou should really die! I will never forgive him
AnimeObsessionFantasy chapter 1 . 5/8/2013
Nice alternative sequence of events I'm happy that nothing happened to Asuna and Kirito still beat the crap out of Sugou :)

But for a second, I thought Asuna died, because that evil sicko had his hands around her neck and her words... _!
PopPunkRocker4321 chapter 1 . 4/27/2013
Nice AU! Good details, characterization, and is very creative. I like it.
ada69 chapter 1 . 4/14/2013
This was a very interesting idea! It sounds like something that Sugou would do...that guy is freakin' insane.

Nice work!

ada
Gemini011 chapter 1 . 2/12/2013
I'm guessing "lower abdomen" meant between the legs, but it's not completely clear. A powerful kick to the lower abdomen could also potentially produce a scream and shock reaction like that if aimed at the bladder or possibly kidney. Meh. Crushed nuts are too good for that crapsack anyway.

Thanks for writing. :)
445Girl chapter 1 . 2/6/2013
Love it. Short and totally sweet. You could really feel the loooove, gurrrrrlrllr
Yin-Yang Yoh chapter 1 . 12/18/2012
YES! MOST SATISFYING DEFEAT EVER! That guy deserves to die in hell!

Although I could have preferred a punch to his face...IN THE FACE! Ye-HEAH! 5/5.