Reviews for At Long Last
Rebeccaseal chapter 1 . 1/18
Go Kirito! Chop him into pieces, burn the pieces in acid, and incinerate what's left!
3 3 3 chapter 1 . 10/5/2015
this story literally made me cry. it was so beautiful i wish this was the ending to the first season instead of the one they had. but i con is that i wish kirito hurt sugou more but in the end this is the best fanfic i have ever read :) :) :)
PrincessArien chapter 1 . 8/28/2015
You know, I'm actually surprised that Sugou *didn't* try to get into the hospital and do something to Asuna...what he said when Kirito got there, it sounded like he'd been there for at least a little while before Kirito arrived. As out for revenge as he'd be, I would have thought that Sugou would have gone after Asuna instead, or waited inside her room to try and kill Kirito *in front* of her before doing whatever he wanted to her...
In any case, well-written little piece of almost dark and depressing material. I wasn't sure at first whether you were going to go for a happy ending, or if you were actually going to kill Asuna...you definitely had me worried and on the edge of my seat once the action got going. Good job.
Delta Marauder chapter 1 . 1/9/2015
He should've thrown the b*tch out of the window. But well done for only four thousand words it was surprisingly suspenseful. Anyways keep up the good work. :D
furrballnerd chapter 1 . 9/11/2014
A little disappointed by the Deus Ex Machina but a great story nonetheless. You wrote it well and had great ideas, kudos
AdamTobiasGrayson chapter 1 . 8/1/2014
gahhhhh I have Sugou! it was terrible watching that last episode and the scene just went on and on just ahhh. WHYYYYYY.
Satiah chapter 1 . 6/13/2014
What a great alternate ending, well-played and well-crafted. I was captivated with the way you kept hold of all three characters, especially Kazuto in the midst of that final, emotional battle. I feared he would fly off the deep end in his rage, pummeling Sugou to a smear on the floor, but you reigned him in, kept him true to himself. He's not a killer - just a hopeless romantic of a hero.

I love your SAO work very much. It's more like diving straight into canon than it is reading a fanfiction. I've also been working through Moments, and it's just so amazing how well you write for this series. You're incredible. :)
Jingyee1511 chapter 1 . 3/22/2014
Wonderful story! the emotional elements were beautifully done, good work! It was so realistic and captivating. Nice work!
Kuro-Hoharu chapter 1 . 2/12/2014
Different and good!
Guest chapter 1 . 2/1/2014
Wish they used that one for the show
Guest chapter 1 . 1/12/2014
Sugou got what he deserved
Guest chapter 1 . 5/23/2013
Sugou should really die! I will never forgive him
AnimeObsessionFantasy chapter 1 . 5/8/2013
Nice alternative sequence of events I'm happy that nothing happened to Asuna and Kirito still beat the crap out of Sugou :)

But for a second, I thought Asuna died, because that evil sicko had his hands around her neck and her words... _!
PopPunkRocker4321 chapter 1 . 4/27/2013
Nice AU! Good details, characterization, and is very creative. I like it.
ada69 chapter 1 . 4/14/2013
This was a very interesting idea! It sounds like something that Sugou would do...that guy is freakin' insane.

Nice work!