Reviews for SUPERWOMAN Last Daughter of Krypton
Crimson G chapter 31 . 10/8
A young starfire. Jinx.
Claire chapter 31 . 10/7
They impregnated Superwoman?... NO, DON'T DO THAT!
I genuinely hope nothing wrong happened to Supes while she was passed out, I got a lil' worried for Flash's comment. Now i always hated Cadmus, and I want them to be destroyed. I mean, they kidnnaped superheroes! And since you mentioned a cameo, I want to see Vibe, since I'm so in love with the Flash show
6tailedninja chapter 31 . 10/6
I want to see Captain Marvel, or maybe Raven!
devixenrox85 chapter 31 . 10/6
I know Static from Static Shock has interacted with the Justice League, Batman, Superman, Green Lantern (John Stewart) and Terry McGinnis (Batman Beyond).
Ashleyjenko chapter 31 . 10/6
Sorry this is going to be short I have an doctor opointment I love that your updating fast and I love this story keep up the fantastic work I really love all the mystery asalways keep up the great work :)
Anime hotty lover.18 chapter 31 . 10/6
whoo battle royale XD
ChaosSpartan575 chapter 31 . 10/6
I forgot about Cadmus. Anyway since your letting us offer suggestions, I don't really have any because I was going to say Killer Frost. But you got that one covered.
Guthans chapter 30 . 10/5
I enjoyed reading your chapter. It will interesting to see how J'onn comes into play. There were some grammatical errors in your last chapter. It was pretty darn funny reading GL and his train of thought.
Ashleyjenko chapter 30 . 10/5
I love it the whole thing thank you for update ing again this is my faviort story I can't wait it find out what will happen I'm so excited I wish I could write a story like this but I just read good storys and I'm glad you haven't given up this story I can't wait to find out what will happen between batman and superwoman ps I been reading this story since the 18 chapter it helps clear my mind so thanks for staying with it as always keep up the good work :)
ZabuzasGirl chapter 30 . 10/5
Update immediately, please! Update immediately, please!
Hey do you think a pregnant superwoman is scary
xbox432 chapter 30 . 10/5
Oooh, those guys are about to get a beat down. And despite, or maybe because of, the fact that I'm in the army I really hope Cadmus gets thrown to the media sharks and court. I can't stand abuse of power like that.
Arianna Le Fay chapter 30 . 10/5
amazing please update soon i love your story and bats is so cute being worried for superwoman
General Eiling...oh boy. Never liked the guy to be honest. Great job - Anime hotty lover. 18