Reviews for SUPERWOMAN Last Daughter of Krypton
shika93 chapter 20 . 9/14
Great chapter.
Light Lord Cybergate chapter 17 . 8/28
Bruce's largest nightmare: getting unmasked and seen by a reporter.
Normally this would be the end and everybody would soon know who Batsy really is.
Well...key words here being...normally.
He's very lucky that this reporter just happens to be another super hero-ess who knows directly that doing so would a huge mistake.
To a super hero secrecy is everything.

If anything...now is the time to come clean. Show him trust now and a great partnership can be born.
Light Lord Cybergate chapter 2 . 8/27
Nice entrance.
Looks like her first 'save' wasn't a plane this time...but a prototype weapon from Lexcorp.
Here is me hoping that Claire and Lex will get together.
After all...the best way to save/convert an evil mastermind to the light is to marry him...and make him love you :-P
dnguyen686 chapter 36 . 6/22
Pls update soon, I really wish to read more XD
Good story, like the slow build up between Bruce and Claire!
Arcane Charmcaster chapter 1 . 6/7
Can anyone please tell me of another fic with a female superman? I remember this one fic where she sdopted Billy batson but i cant remember the name.
joker567 chapter 36 . 4/29
Please update soon this story is amazing and I really can't wait until the next chapter
Curious-Brunette13 chapter 36 . 3/13
Are you going to do the CADMUS clone arc? If so would the clone be male or female? Because I could see the higher ups believing that a male clone would be better... I hope that if you do, Claire is more accepting than Clark was.
Saitama-sama chapter 1 . 3/6
Hey, gonna do a review here at point out the issues of this story so you get closer to perfection and don't have people nagging you about your shortcomings... like me. One, you need to look out more for grammar, punctuation, and spelling. Get a beta to help you. Two, as some other reviewer said, Bruce and the others very easily revealed their identities. Not very in character. Three, some of the wording sounds really awkward. Like, if you read it out loud, it doesn't seem very fluent. Again, get a beta to fix this. Four, do your best to add some style into your writing. Make sentences more enjoyable to read by adding high vocab or a twist in the description. It makes the reader more able to picture the setting and scenes more easily. Five, thoughts from the characters should be stated more. It gives more insight and understanding at what they are going through.

Anyways, nice fic.
Vanafindiel chapter 36 . 3/5
Had this been abandoned? I certainly hope not. It does have mistakes riddle throughout but it very engaging that they're ignore. Though concrete is not spelled concert. That was mostly in the Cadmus chapters. They're two very different things. Like when Darkseid through Kal into a concert building. I thought something like the Carnegie music hall. Lol.

Anyways, I'm digging the batman/superwoman thing you've got going on. Just update. Please.
SwordMasterZ chapter 36 . 2/15
update soon.
Ruby Queen chapter 2 . 2/10
Here's an idea for you to use:

A Book that tells all the information of the universe like alien species and their home planets and society and of any civilisations in the universe whether they are an alien race, magical race, hidden race or a different race, secret or not. When new information is discovered, new pages come with the newly discovered information or new information is written on the pages. To get the info you want you ask it and it will show you. It has unlimited pages. It has violet corners. You can change its to any size you, whenever you want.

If anyone else see this idea of mine like a reviewer, favouriter and/or follower for example, you can use it as well.
dragonnett8723 chapter 1 . 1/30
i beg of thee please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please update soon. New year new chapters please!
dragonnett8723 chapter 36 . 1/4
Please update I love this story so much
KirikaAndo chapter 36 . 1/4
hello! im glad i stumbled upon this story. it is just perfection! i love the plot and the characterization, there were some typos but i dont mind. it would be amazing if you update again with a new chapter! this is my favorite DC/JL fanfic ever. Claire is amazing! i love the slow steady pace of her relationship with Bruce, although sometimes i would just fangirl my self and sayKISS ALREADY!". Im happy that you included Dick too. either way, i'm waiting for your update! i hope that you dont forget about this story and abandon it, and i think such rewrites isnt that necessary. Thanks for creating this! much love xx