Reviews for SUPERWOMAN Last daughter of Krypton
Kittylover123 chapter 28 . 5/26
Please up date more you don't know how much I love this story it's so good better than the others I have read and it's so cool how you keep the plot lines together. So please update more often but it's okay if u miss a few days so peace out from kitty ps amazing story I would like to write like this but I just read keep up the good work
Ashleyjenko chapter 28 . 5/25
It's about time to update this story I love it and I want to see more updates on this fantastic story
FINALLY! AN UPDATE! HO YAAAY!
Masterkungfu2013 chapter 28 . 5/19
I'm going to go on a limb here and say that it was Martian Manhunter that contacted her.
xbox432 chapter 28 . 5/19
Hmm, was she kidnapped by Cadmus, the guys who have Jonn, or a remnant of the Apokolips forces? It'll give me something to think about till your next update.

And I liked that Superwoman made the effort to reach out to Cyborg, the kid's in a bad place right now mentally and could use the support. And her chat with Diana was a nice touch, not often we get to just see the hero's hanging out.

I did want to ask something that me and a friend where discussing about a plothole in recent Superman films/cartoons, and was wondering if you would ever address it or just what your opinion would be: Facial Recognition Software (FRS).

I can't really imagine Supes wearing a mask, he's classic like that, but with the advances we've made with FRS I can't help but think a world with a bit more advanced tech than our own like his would have a relatively easy time identifying him with his alter ego. Any thoughts?
Yeah I saw the trailer, I was going crazy XD. Please update soon
Knighted-Geek chapter 28 . 5/19
Great chapter, I'm loving the gradual building towards the justice league and all the interactions between superwoman and the other characters. Can't wait for the next chapter!
ZabuzasGirl chapter 28 . 5/18
Wonderful!
Update immediately, please!
More!
Code Zero chapter 27 . 5/7
My, my, its a great fanfic.
My suggestion its to make where superwoman its been mind controlled, and during its trance she cries begging for someone kill her. So Batman kisses her to break the mind control. Because love can't be stopedd by nothing.
Will I.A.M chapter 27 . 4/10
I don't get why this story hasn't more reviews. It's I hate genderbends, but this is a really good up with the good job.

P.S: I love the fact you are using Hal Jordan as Green Lantern. He is favorite Lantern of all
Ashleyjenko chapter 27 . 4/3
I love this story it's so great I really want to read more please update sooooon please I really want to read more of this awesome story I can't wait to see what the others chapters hold keep up the good work ;)
Cool chapter. I'm waiting for an update
WHY THIS HASN'T MORE STORY TOTALLY ROCKS!
Dogkitty chapter 20 . 3/26
I love this story but can you pretty please hurry up with the update sooooon I really want to read the rest of this fantasist story love your work