Reviews for MetaDreams
Lazy Ultima chapter 21 . 4/4
You're welcome for the words.
Ultima Multiverse Cartography chapter 20 . 5/15/2014
I can imagine why, Lee. Even when he DIDN'T know I was there, I can imagine why he didn't want to play.
satheroth335 chapter 18 . 4/10/2014
Nice touch on the pikachu lol, im glad to see this back, you always do such great work .
satheroth335 chapter 16 . 3/26/2014
Yay, your doing chapters for this again . great job as always :) and i like your idea for xion's visit, reminds me of jet set radio future
HawkRider chapter 15 . 10/27/2013
I loved the expansion of Traverse Town. It just seemed to fit. And it was the only reused world in the game, to an extent...

Well, this is certainly entertaining. I'm really looking forwards to getting to read more (and try to be more on the ball with my reading these, because frankly I'm not reading anything at the moment...).

Another brilliant job. I'm just annoyed that the Kingdom Hearts series has to end at some point in time.I know I'm going to miss these stories.
GoldenGriffiness chapter 15 . 10/22/2013
I like it, only two issues I can see
1: I feel like you could get the original Joshua dialogue a bit more in his voice
2: You call Rhyme a he :P
BlackSpiderman 4 chapter 14 . 10/10/2013
Great to see you working this again StarLion! I've been waiting since November last year for another chapter cause I extremely enjoy this take on the KH series!

Wonder how this is gonna play out since I know the story thus and look forwards to what alterations will occur due to your prior actions!

_
HawkRider chapter 14 . 10/6/2013
Well, I enjoyed this chapter. It's good to see this chapter back up and running (and myself back to reading fanfiction. It's been a while).

Well, I am really looking forwards to reading more of these adventures in the Realm of Sleep. I can't wait to see who will emerge next, Xion or Riku.
Dragonsong57 chapter 14 . 10/3/2013
It's back! It's finally back! Yesssssss!
Jexsam chapter 13 . 4/22/2013
I hope you're not planning to throw another spanner in the works like Charlie, 3D already has its fair share of twists.
Shadowy Darklight chapter 13 . 2/22/2013
Hey, I have an idea! Use the world of Twilight! Y'know, with Edward and Bella and Jacob?

In all seriousness though, I'm sad you put this on hiatus. I really hope you finish this story before you start the sequel of Emergence... if you do actually make a sequel to that, of course. I loved the story and would love to see a sequel, but I'd rather see this story finished, since I really do love the Meta Series.
Andonexus KotD chapter 13 . 1/2/2013
Eh, I can wait at least a few weeks, but at most I can probably wait somewhere from 1-3 months. Anyway, nice touch you did there with giving Sora, Xion, & Riku their own unique gifts to use & master. Also I'd like to point out that you could have made things a little more interesting, but that's just my opinion on the matter concerning the chapter. In the words of Mellow "Good Memories & Nightmares".
HawkRider chapter 13 . 11/25/2012
Aww... Why did you have to start a Hiatus on this?

Anyway, this was a great chapter! The only World I can think of that being is The Sorcerer's Apprentice though...

Well, I'm looking forwards to your next update!
GoldenGriffiness chapter 13 . 11/24/2012
Amatryst!
Can you write that at some point? Witch version- normal anime, brotherhood or manga? Though I only like the normal anime XD
On that note- EDDDDWWWWAAAARRRRDDDDDDD!
And I'll shut up now.
Good chapter. :)
randomSWEDISHperson chapter 13 . 11/24/2012
You're going to put the story on hold? NOOOOOOOOOOO!
By the way, what was that world the alchemy idea came from? I NEED TO KNOW!
Also, I 3 this! Even if the story is on hold for a short time, make that short time as short as possible, will you?