Reviews for Sensuality and Submission
Leti0422 chapter 1 . 1/29
This was an amazing one-shot. I love dominate Storm!
bandeapix chapter 1 . 1/28
I'm sure you could give this fiction another chapter. PLLLLLEEEEEEAAAASSSSSSSSSSSE ! :-)
Tarix chapter 1 . 1/12
Kinky :)
SLRthechosen chapter 1 . 4/9/2013
Nicely done.
prince naveen chapter 1 . 12/14/2012
Luvd it..cant wait 2 see piotor dominate..HOPES ITS HARDCORE!
interesting chapter 1 . 12/14/2012
i wud luv 2 see MORE!
awesome chapter 1 . 12/14/2012
more Roco sil vous plair
fresh breath chapter 1 . 12/12/2012
i lovd this..another chapter come we have 2 see piotor dominate storm..u cant leave us like dis..piotor must be angry dat he was used so dat means wen he dominate it will be DYNAMITE cuz he probably be ANGRY..Please..pretty please..i love ur roco and since its their first fanfic at least develope their relationship..please..
yes chapter 1 . 12/11/2012
no 1 shots but make dis a long shot..it already great please continue..
Dude chapter 1 . 12/11/2012
U BE STINGY..PLEASE DONT LEAVE US HANGIN LIKE DIS.. U KNW THIS AINT MEANT 2 BE A 1 SHOT..COME ON,ANOTHER UPDATE PLEASE..I LOVED IT!?
The Scribe2 chapter 1 . 11/10/2012
Oh my Goddddddddddddddddd! This the hottest ish I've ever read! But, as a hopeless romantic the ending made me a little sad. I would love a sequel or next chapter where this beefcake can melt/heal her heart after her bad experience with the ex.

Anyway, simply fantastic!
my time is now chapter 1 . 11/9/2012
Very nice and hot, i am a massive fan of colossus and read only his stories, different pairings are always welcome. They are supposed to have a little brother big sister relation but it still was great to read. May be you can write another one like you hinted at the end lol, with piotr in charge.
Mistress of Solitude chapter 1 . 11/9/2012
Oh my
This was very, very, very sexy to read. And I love your Colossus, he's just amazingly portrayed! As well as Storm, but is it weird that I imagine her feeling slightly guilty after she gets to think things through? Anyways, I also like how you described Storm in here.

But anyways, this was wonderful. I really enjoyed reading this. If you ever decide to write more Roco, I'll be there to read it.

Take Care.
thechibbygeekgoddess chapter 1 . 11/9/2012
That was so hot! It's a great bit of smut that is not only sexy but gives are girl some spunk back.