Reviews for Do You Hear What I Really Say
cold kagome chapter 1 . 11/19/2012
omg,.,, aw a brother moment yay..
Alumfelga chapter 1 . 11/9/2012
I absolutely agree that the show is the best when it centers around the Salvatore brothers; Damon and Stefan are my favourite characters (and the only ones since Rick's death) and their relationship is the reason I continued watching the show after a first few episodes. So I liked that scene in 4x05 very much and I wait for the scene when they discuss the possibility for them to become humans.

I liked the title of your fanfic, it is not always clear what Damon means when he says something to Stefan but it's always clear we have to decipher what he says. And all Damon's thoughts were in character and seemed right, very convincing. You did great job with every sentence and every thought. We can see the whole scene in a new way.

Did Stefan hear all this? Well, Damon can check Stefan's diary again to find out :D
SlashAddx chapter 1 . 11/9/2012
Love love love love freaking love. “Do you hear me? This is the closest I can get to saying I love you brother.”

I want so much for the rest of the world to fall away just so Damon can have his brother back.
victoria chapter 1 . 11/9/2012
i absolutely loved the last scene...u r damn right...the show is at its best when it centers around the bros...I so want the show to give more focus to the brothers and their bomd rather than making everything revolve around elena !
lynsay chapter 1 . 11/9/2012
Hi, that was one of my favorite scenes from last night's episode because Stefan comes in and there Damon is reading his journal like it is the most natural and normal thing to do. I don't believe what Damon said about being fine with Elena either way though, I think that he would rather her be a vampire because then she will live forever and she would be more accepting of why Damon does the things that he does. I mean if I were being completely honest, before she was turned into a vampire, she wanted a normal life and she will never get that with Stefan or Damon unless they were to find the cure and make them selves human again. I know that Stefan would do that but I am not sure if Damon would because he may miss his humanity but he likes being a vampire though.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/9/2012
I love this! I like it when Damon shows that he actually cares about Stefan. I 100% agree with you, the series is at its best when it centers around them. Good job! :-)